+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

AmitNair

Apr 26, 2016
Hi,
Did anyone get AOR from Ontario PNP for the application package which was sent on or after Dec 12th 2015?Please let me know if anyone who has sent their PNP application package after Dec 12th and has got the AOR/PNP nomination done.

Thanks in Advance!

Nidish

Jan 27, 2016
Re: PT Notification

nrj said:
Hello,

I have created my ee profile on April 1st with 406 score. Is there any one who have received PT notification email in April?

Please advise

Thanks
Haven't heard of any PT in April. Even I have registered in April. Apparently there is a temporary pause in PTs from mid Feb.

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
Dear Raj,

I had received AOR on 8-March-16. Today, I have received 1st query/requirement from OINP:

QUOTE:
"In order to finalize the assessment of your Nominee Application for Ontario Express Entry Streams, please attach via email the following document(s) in PDF format:
Ø Six months (April 29, 2015 – October 29, 2015) of bank statements from a recognized financial institution. The bank statements must:

· Demonstrate a personal account standing / final balance that meets or exceeds the LICO ($18,617 CAD for family of three); AND
· Include the following details:

o Your name;
o Account number;
o Transit and institution number;
o Account balance; and
o Currency;"""

"UNQUOTE":

I had provided Bank certificate for said period, however as on this day the balance is below required amount in that account. But I have sufficient balance in my another account.

My Question is:

1) Can I give Fixed Deposit receipt from Bank for given period? or

2) Can I provided Bank certificate for said period? or

3) Can I provide Bank certificate or Bank statement from my another Bank account which has required funds?

Please guide.

I have also raised the query to OINP, however I would request someone to provide inputs on same.l

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
greysky1866 said:
Dear Raj,

I had received AOR on 8-March-16. Today, I have received 1st query/requirement from OINP:

QUOTE:
"In order to finalize the assessment of your Nominee Application for Ontario Express Entry Streams, please attach via email the following document(s) in PDF format:
Ø Six months (April 29, 2015 – October 29, 2015) of bank statements from a recognized financial institution. The bank statements must:

· Demonstrate a personal account standing / final balance that meets or exceeds the LICO ($18,617 CAD for family of three); AND
· Include the following details:

o Your name;
o Account number;
o Transit and institution number;
o Account balance; and
o Currency;"""

"UNQUOTE":

I had provided Bank certificate for said period, however as on this day the balance is below required amount in that account. But I have sufficient balance in my another account.

My Question is:

1) Can I give Fixed Deposit receipt from Bank for given period? or

2) Can I provided Bank certificate for said period? or

3) Can I provide Bank certificate or Bank statement from my another Bank account which has required funds?

Please guide.

If you had FDs or funds in your bank account in the time frame for which the documents was requested for, I believe you can send those documents to demonstrate availability of required funds. Get bank letter AND statements/FD advise to show that you had that money in the period that they have mentioned.

I have also raised the query to OINP, however I would request someone to provide inputs on same.l
"In order to finalize the assessment of your Nominee Application for Ontario Express Entry Streams...." sounds very reassuring and hopeful. Good luck and all the very best! Wish you a speedy nomination.

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
rajkamalmohanram said:
"In order to finalize the assessment of your Nominee Application for Ontario Express Entry Streams...." sounds very reassuring and hopeful. Good luck and all the very best! Wish you a speedy nomination.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks Raj for prompt reply. Appreciate your advice.

neeti_hasija

Jan 21, 2016
Hi People,

My CRS score is 400+ and the profile was created 10 days back . I need to know that how i will get to know that OINP has started sending invitations for PNP.

Is there any link ? I am aware of this weblink - http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL.html

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
ADCanada said:
Hi Raj,

I have 403 points created file on 19 march but still did't get OINP invitation ,but i have a bachelor degree from back home and 2 year pg diploma degree of Canada so which category should i choose in CIC profile for highest education (degree graduation or two or more degree,diploma etc)?

Thank You.
rajkamalmohanram said:
You can choose 2 or more degrees if you have ECA for your bachelor's.

Apparently, there is a temporary pause - OINP hasn't sent much PT s since mid Feb.
Before you select '2 or more degrees...', just ensure that one of your degrees/diplomas is at least 3 years or more.

gprasanna31

Star Member
Mar 30, 2016
Mumbai
Visa Office......
CPC- OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
25-01-2017
Passport Req..
01-04-2017
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
Hi Amit

My profile was submitted on Dec 16 2015 and OINP territory/ Provice interest message was received on 17 Dec 2015.
Submitted supporting docs on 18 Jan 2016.
Till now didnt hear anything from them
No AOR/PNP till now.

Thanks
Prasanna

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
neeti_hasija said:
Hi People,

My CRS score is 400+ and the profile was created 10 days back . I need to know that how i will get to know that OINP has started sending invitations for PNP.

Is there any link ? I am aware of this weblink - http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL.html
The only sure way to know this would be when you receive news from the fellow forum members who receive PT NOI from Ontario. It is better to remain active on this forum to keep yourself updated.

ADCanada

Apr 11, 2016
CanadaWeCome said:
Before you select '2 or more degrees...', just ensure that one of your degrees/diplomas is at least 3 years or more.

Thank You for the information i have WES certificate for 3 years bachelor degree from back home and 2 years pg diploma in canada . :)

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Hi,

How much is the funds requirement post May 6th, 2016? Will it increase from present one?

Right now, the funds requirement for the family of four is canadia dollar $22,603.

Thank you,
Pawshi.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Pawshi said:
Hi,

How much is the funds requirement post May 6th, 2016? Will it increase from present one?

Right now, the funds requirement for the family of four is canadia dollar $22,603.

Thank you,
Pawshi.
What you need post May 6 is in the below link.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

For applicants who have submitted applications before May 6, their POF will have to be greater than the last year's LICO (which was about 11,921 CAD for a single applicant).

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
gprasanna31 said:
Hi Amit

My profile was submitted on Dec 16 2015 and OINP territory/ Provice interest message was received on 17 Dec 2015.
Submitted supporting docs on 18 Jan 2016.
Till now didnt hear anything from them
No AOR/PNP till now.

Thanks
Prasanna
Currently, they are (slowly) issuing AORs to December applicants. You might have to wait till the end of third/fourth week of may (or maybe even beyond that) to get your AOR. The processing times are very slow - 4 months for AOR per the current trend.

magicvinu

Aug 11, 2015
Hi All,

My current CRS score 438. I had created my profile on 17th Feb 2016 under NOC 2173 and recreated my profile on 9th April 2016 under CEC. Seems lots of bad luck is going on with me and people waiting for OINP. Ontario stopped issuing new OINP since mid of Feb. Any news about OINP??

Also please guide whether I should go head with ECA and CELPIP test for my spouse. She did 3 year Bachelor degree. With her ECA my score will be 446. And in worst case with CELPIP score it reaches near 451.

With recent ITA rounds, I don't see I will be able to get a call. Please advise.

Nreddy

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Hello Raj,

i have applied for Ontario Pnp under Human capital Priorities stream on March 9th. However since i am working in British Columbia province,
now i got an invitation to apply for BC PNP. Since i already applied for Ontario PNP, cant i apply for BC PNP now. however i didn't get any AOR from Ontario yet.
could you kindly suggest me if i can apply for BCPNP now or not.

Thanks & Regards