+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
JuliaShal said:
Dear Mr.Rajkamalmohanram,

Thank you for such a great guide, which helped to anallize all what I've done!
I have a couple of questions for you, if you don't mind.

I have a weird situation, to be honest.

My husband is the main applicant, and in the Application form he signed not only his page, but also mine.
We understand it only after receving our package.
After understanding our mistake, about 3 weeks passed, we recevied additional letter with updated form with our both signatures and wrote a letter decribing all this situation.
We've been still waiting for the AOR as we recevied our pack on 27th Dec'15.

What do you think about it?
Is it a serious mistake?
May Ontario accept our pack with additional letter and the updated form?
Is the Ontario government loyal to such situations, if all other documents are absolutely correct?

Thank you in advance for your response!
Can't say anything with absolute certainty but if you have sent your updated pages of application form via e-mail, they might consider it - applicants have done this successfully in the past.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Pawshi said:
Hi Raj,

Could you please help to answer my question? Without PR, can we apply to the jobs? What would be ideal response when some one asks for the update on the express entry? Because, as such at the application to the job, we dont have the valid permit (PR) to apply for the job or to get selected for the job.

Please clarify.

Thank you,
Pawshi.
You can most certainly apply for jobs but its just that you might not hear back from the employer. This is because there is a HUGE pool of people who are already in Canada as PRs - why would the employer prefer you over them? These people might be ready to join in a week or so where there is no idea as to when you can join - they need to wait for your visa process to get over.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
AbbasAliKarimi said:
Dear fellows,

I have a small question! Considering the current timelines that I have witnessed, the PNP nomination may take 6-8 months to be completed.

I created my profile in September 2015 and I received my PT letter of interest in December 2015. I have submitted the application package in January 2016 but haven't received the AOR yet.

- I am afraid that by the time, this nomination process moves forward, my EE profile will be close to expiry.

What to do in such a scenario or is it that if you have already received a PT letter of interest or AOR, your EE profile is exempt from the expiry date clause?

- I have my passport updated as well, so do i wait for the AOR to come and then send the revised docs (like new passport copies) or should I send it right away?

Appreciate anyone's response.

Best of luck with your patience! Happy waiting :D
The EE profile is controlled by MyCIC, and it will automatically expire one year after its creation. If it expires in the middle of the OINP process, you'd need to create a new EE profile and send the profile number details and job bank validation code to OINP so they can nominate you there.

Send the updated passport's blank pages (electronically is possible) after you get AOR.

butters1690

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Hey guys,

Based on the trends ... how long does it take from AOR to receiving a nomination?
As well - any thoughts on the 'quota' for the human priorities stream?

Komalv

Apr 13, 2016
Guys I am extremely confused and upset. Ontario is not sending PT from past 2months now. Dont know when they would start sending it. My IELTS will expire in OCT2016. I wanted the entire process until ITA to be completed by that time. I dont wish to soend money again giving IELTS and I am not confident o getting CLB 9 again (may be I was lucky to get it earlier). People are advising to try for other PNP's like Prince Edwards Island. Is there anything at all which I can do? Except for just waiting for Ontario. Please tell me if anyone knows any way.

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Hi,

For how long the IELTS scores are valid? My spouse gave the exam in March 2016 and her results were out on 03/31. Now we are waiting for the OINP PT invite to initiate the process and waiting for the Express Entry Draw score to come down.

Sailing in the same boat as yours, Komalv. Any other province PNP, which is open and would be useful. I do understand Prince Edward is open. But they dont have the opportunities for 0111 and Information Security. Also, dont have much information on the schooling in that area. Could anyone provide some insight on the Prince Edward Province?

Thank you,
Pawshi

moho1974

Feb 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pawshi said:
Hi,

For how long the IELTS scores are valid? My spouse gave the exam in March 2016 and her results were out on 03/31. Now we are waiting for the OINP PT invite to initiate the process and waiting for the Express Entry Draw score to come down.

Sailing in the same boat as yours, Komalv. Any other province PNP, which is open and would be useful. I do understand Prince Edward is open. But they dont have the opportunities for 0111 and Information Security. Also, dont have much information on the schooling in that area. Could anyone provide some insight on the Prince Edward Province?

Thank you,
Pawshi
Hi

Language tests are valid for two years

moho1974

Feb 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Komalv said:
Guys I am extremely confused and upset. Ontario is not sending PT from past 2months now. Dont know when they would start sending it. My IELTS will expire in OCT2016. I wanted the entire process until ITA to be completed by that time. I dont wish to soend money again giving IELTS and I am not confident o getting CLB 9 again (may be I was lucky to get it earlier). People are advising to try for other PNP's like Prince Edwards Island. Is there anything at all which I can do? Except for just waiting for Ontario. Please tell me if anyone knows any way.
have you recreate your EE profile ? if not try to withdraw the current profile and recreate a new one. It worked for me last february !!

elasticman2

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys,

To all of you who call ontario from time to time to ask about your application:
1. Whats the number you use to call them?
2. Maybe you could/should ask what date of applications are they processing now...? From which received date...?

Feb 29, 2016
Hello folks,
I hope I can get an answer for this weird situation:
I received nominated from Ontario 19 April (through my Express Entry profile), immediately I accepted it, but until now my CRS score has not changed (didn't get the 600 points), EE profile still indicating "received" for provincial nomination (it should be "accepted" :mad: ).
Someone has had the same situation? Should I do something or just wait for an update?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
andromedagalax said:
Hello folks,
I hope I can get an answer for this weird situation:
I received nominated from Ontario 19 April (through my Express Entry profile), immediately I accepted it, but until now my CRS score has not changed (didn't get the 600 points), EE profile still indicating "received" for provincial nomination (it should be "accepted" :mad: ).
Someone has had the same situation? Should I do something or just wait for an update?
This is a recent issue that many applicants are facing. Please write to OINP and raise a CSE to get this issue addressed.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
butters1690 said:
Hey guys,

Based on the trends ... how long does it take from AOR to receiving a nomination?
As well - any thoughts on the 'quota' for the human priorities stream?
Per the trend, takes around 3 months post AOR to get nomination,

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Komalv said:
OINP might likely send PTs once the backlog is over. You might want to try and apply to other provinces as well. As for OINP, I'm afraid you don't have much options - you have to wait until you get a PT.

Check the below post for links to the details about other PNPs --->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-in-a-nutshell-t394158.0.html;msg4958217#msg4958217

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
elasticman2 said:
Hey guys,

To all of you who call ontario from time to time to ask about your application:
1. Whats the number you use to call them?

I guess you could use this number - +1-416-327-0374 . They don't discuss the status of your application on call at any cost - you could however try your luck.

2. Maybe you could/should ask what date of applications are they processing now...? From which received date...?

Yes, they provide this information (I know this because one applicant who called OINP had told me that they tell you which month's applicants are receiving AORs now). At present, December applicants are receiving AORs.

elasticman2

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Still December?!?!?
Wow if they havent finished December yet than im out of lucK.
My ielts score will get expired by the time they get to me:(
My ielts score is valid untill july and my application was accepted on Feb 19th...
Should i still wait or go do the ielts?