+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
elasticman2 said:
Still December?!?!?
Wow if they havent finished December yet than im out of lucK.
My ielts score will get expired by the time they get to me:(
My ielts score is valid untill july and my application was accepted on Feb 19th...
Should i still wait or go do the ielts?
One OINP applicant recently came to me with a similar query. I asked her to write to OINP. They replied saying that it is enough if the IELTS scores are valid at the time of your application submission - not necessarily throughout the process. So going by that, your application will not be returned on these grounds. In the meanwhile, you can re-take the test and upload the scores. You would need the updated scores for your PR application anyway (assuming you don't get nomination until July <which would likely be the case>).

elasticman2

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
One OINP applicant recently came to me with a similar query. I asked her to write to OINP. They replied saying that it is enough if the IELTS scores are valid at the time of your application submission - not necessarily throughout the process. So going by that, your application will not be returned on these grounds. In the meanwhile, you can re-take the test and upload the scores. You would need the updated scores for your PR application anyway (assuming you don't get nomination until July <which would likely be the case>).
Thanks for the info.
What about the ielts for the e.e?
untill when in the process should the ielts score be valid?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
elasticman2 said:
Thanks for the info.
What about the ielts for the e.e?
untill when in the process should the ielts score be valid?
Your scores should be valid till your submit your PR application. Having said that, the OP that I was talking about - her profile did not go ineligible eventhough the IELTS scores expired. I am not sure how this works but I strongly recommend that you re-take IELTS and update your EE profile BEFORE your scores expire.

puneet.1296

Apr 25, 2016
Just curious :
I met all the eligibility criteria for this category but still confused on education part I don't have bachelors degree but I do have 2 years Canadian Post secondary college diploma is it going to work if I apply with this.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
puneet.1296 said:
Just curious :
I met all the eligibility criteria for this category but still confused on education part I don't have bachelors degree but I do have 2 years Canadian Post secondary college diploma is it going to work if I apply with this.
Unfortunately, no. You need to have at least a bachelor's degree to be eligible to apply under OINP - Him a Capital Priorities Steam.

elasticman2

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When i get the notification from OINP in my express entry, do i have to do something in my e.e profile? Or just send my application...?

elasticman2

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
You just have to send them a complete application package.
phew....
My heart just went back up from my underwear:)
thanks

So i might call them up later on to ask what dates are they checking...
I got enlisted for the upcoming ielts exam in my country (we onky have like 4-5 dates a year in israel)
Next one is in May

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
elasticman2 said:
phew....
My heart just went back up from my underwear:)
thanks

So i might call them up later on to ask what dates are they checking...
I got enlisted for the upcoming ielts exam in my country (we onky have like 4-5 dates a year in israel)
Next one is in May
Alright! Good luck - hope that you get a CLB-9 in IELTS :) .

elasticman2

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Alright! Good luck - hope that you get a CLB-9 in IELTS :) .
Thanks...it would be an improvement over my 8.5 so...:)

elasticman2

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok so i just got off the phone with them.
The guy said that he doesnt have access to see which month's applicant are receiving AOR's (didnt really know what an AOR stands for) but he said it takes 3 months and they are backlogged so itll probably be a few weeks... (not counting on that)

ADCanada

Apr 11, 2016
Hi Raj,

I have 403 points created file on 19 march but still did't get OINP invitation ,but i have a bachelor degree from back home and 2 year pg diploma degree of Canada so which category should i choose in CIC profile for highest education (degree graduation or two or more degree,diploma etc)?

Thank You.

nrj

Apr 20, 2016
PT Notification

Hello,

I have created my ee profile on April 1st with 406 score. Is there any one who have received PT notification email in April?

Please advise

Thanks

Eswaran

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
I have also applied on Feb 20th and I did not receive PT notification so far. I heard it is stopped temporarily. Please let me know if you received, I will also do

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ADCanada said:
Hi Raj,

I have 403 points created file on 19 march but still did't get OINP invitation ,but i have a bachelor degree from back home and 2 year pg diploma degree of Canada so which category should i choose in CIC profile for highest education (degree graduation or two or more degree,diploma etc)?

Thank You.
You can choose 2 or more degrees if you have ECA for your bachelor's.

Apparently, there is a temporary pause - OINP hasn't sent much PT s since mid Feb.