elasticman2

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
first of all, guide is excellent.
Secondly, is there a an up to date file that people update with all the information regarding their application so that we could learn what dates they are checking now?
My app was received Feb 19th...i cant stand the wait anymore

Thanks all

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
elasticman2 said:
first of all, guide is excellent.
Secondly, is there a an up to date file that people update with all the information regarding their application so that we could learn what dates they are checking now?
My app was received Feb 19th...i cant stand the wait anymore

Thanks all
Here is the Tracker

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
Hi CanadaWeCome,

I went through the tracker. Is this tracker maintained by someone in this forum?. Per this tracker it appears that the time for Nomination is nearly 6 months from the date of receipt of application. Also there are very few rejections. It appears quite promising. Any idea if the nomination depends on the NOC code also. For example I found only one person with my NOC code 2134 in the tracker and he got Nominated.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala

doro_07

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
Hey Guys,
I agree the tracker is amazing! :D

Did anyone received an invitation since the february break? I mean recently created EE profile and got an invitation to apply for nomination?

DDua

Apr 21, 2016
Hi Raj. Can anyone give me idea about how much time OINP takes to send PT notification after submitting the application. My application is open and in the pool and have got 400 CRS points. Its been 10 days but have not got PT notification.

doro_07

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
DDua

It seems that there was a break in sending invitations to apply since mid-February. All of us are waiting.

elasticman2

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It seems like there are no updates in the tracker about people whos applications were received in jan/feb 2016 and received aor's.
Anybody knows the reason? Or is it just that people arent updating their info in the tracker?

doro_07

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
Hey Guys.
Quick question when it comes to funds. Do credit cards count? We have one credit card with a big limit and it would cover almost all 15 k. Also we do have big limit in the account - does that count to? We also have money in different banks, can we make a transfer to one account and give the statements from that account? The trensfers would be visible on the statements as "from me to me".

Thanks for your responses.

dhruvmehtani

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
elasticman2 said:
It seems like there are no updates in the tracker about people whos applications were received in jan/feb 2016 and received aor's.
Anybody knows the reason? Or is it just that people arent updating their info in the tracker?
people generally dont or are slow in updating their status.

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Folks,

I called the OINP center and inquired about PT notification of interest request to Express Entry Profile holders. The message is that they have backlog and it will take some time to re-open it. They could not provide the definitive timeframe...but the message was it will take some more time. It is more like guessing game....and daily check on the EE profile.

Hope this helps.

Thank you,
Pawshi

Maxi7681

Feb 18, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone from November-February slot who submitted their applications to OINP got an AOR and then a nomination? If yes then we can assume that the backlog is getting cleared. From this we can get an idea when will the next PT invite open. Someone in Feb getting an AOR means by May we should start getting PT invites again. December means we still have to wait longer.

elasticman2

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maxi7681 said:
Anyone from November-February slot who submitted their applications to OINP got an AOR and then a nomination? If yes then we can assume that the backlog is getting cleared. From this we can get an idea when will the next PT invite open. Someone in Feb getting an AOR means by May we should start getting PT invites again. December means we still have to wait longer.
Im from feb...no news yet
I wish everybody would update their statuses in the tracker then we woul know

Abhimukta

Apr 23, 2016
Hi Friends,

My CRS score is 430 but I have not recieved any nomination from Ontario or any other province.ALthough I read somewhere that Ontario sends out nomination to candidates with 400 + points.What could have went wrong in my application that its not being picked up by any province.Could someone please help me out on this.

Feb 28, 2016
Dear fellows,

I have a small question! Considering the current timelines that I have witnessed, the PNP nomination may take 6-8 months to be completed.

I created my profile in September 2015 and I received my PT letter of interest in December 2015. I have submitted the application package in January 2016 but haven't received the AOR yet.

- I am afraid that by the time, this nomination process moves forward, my EE profile will be close to expiry.

What to do in such a scenario or is it that if you have already received a PT letter of interest or AOR, your EE profile is exempt from the expiry date clause?

- I have my passport updated as well, so do i wait for the AOR to come and then send the revised docs (like new passport copies) or should I send it right away?

Appreciate anyone's response.

Best of luck with your patience! Happy waiting :D