+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
greysky1866 said:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had my DD done from Axis Bank in 2 hours. Both 15 CA and 15 CB forms are taken care by Axis bank itself based on required documents provided from our end.
I took my DD from ICICI bank. There was not even a mention about those forms. I got my DD within 4 hours.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
manmohan minhas said:
Sir can any one tell me that if i get 402 points in crs score calculator. I have 3 years of work experience in SALES and i have a bachelor's degree. So if i have score above 400 is it 100% sure that ontario will send me a nomination letter??? Or will it ontario check first whether a erson having SALES experience is required in ontario or not. Because some one told me that he had 408 crs score and he was gradute in dental degree and had 3 years of dental experience he got nomination letter from Ontario with in 3 days of his submission. My question is why he got nomination letter from ontario so quicky?? Is it because there is demand for dental doctors more than a sales manager or will i my sales experience be equal to his dental experience and i may also get invitation with in a week after applying?????
Please some 1 help me
1) Ontario will not send you nomination letter initially. You'll get a PT notification/Notification of Interest letter. You will have to submit a complete application package after this to be considered for nomination.

2) If you have 400 + CRS, it is likely that you'll get a letter.

3) The flow goes like this Get PT>>Submit application>>Ontario Receives application>>AOR>>Additional document request>>Nomination.

4) Currently, it takes 3+ months (110+ days at least) to get AOR after you submit a complete application to OINP (for FSW applicants).

5) If you have not received a PT yet, I suggest you to re-create your profile.

sramani

Feb 16, 2016
Hi,

While i was self employed (for which i am claiming points by submitting all documents) i was also an intern at a company for about a year (for which i am not claiming points and no documentation), i went abroad for a week to attend a training program as part of the internship and therefore it has to be explained. Is there an issue if i overlap the work experience and internship experience in the personal and work history.

Thanks,
sramani

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
sramani said:
Hi,

While i was self employed (for which i am claiming points by submitting all documents) i was also an intern at a company for about a year (for which i am not claiming points and no documentation), i went abroad for a week to attend a training program as part of the internship and therefore it has to be explained. Is there an issue if i overlap the work experience and internship experience in the personal and work history.

Thanks,
sramani
No, there should not be any issue.

Arian_UD

Star Member
Oct 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sangalp said:
I think most of us order the duplicate report online, print out of the online receipt would do. In any case, copy of receipt is enough.
Sangalp, you ordered the duplicate ECA report and attached the order receipt along with the other docs and sent it to OINP?

sangalp

Feb 26, 2016
Arian_UD said:
Sangalp, you ordered the duplicate ECA report and attached the order receipt along with the other docs and sent it to OINP?
yes, this is for those who are sending application packets after Dec 4 2015.

sangalp

Feb 26, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
I took my DD from ICICI bank. There was not even a mention about those forms. I got my DD within 4 hours.
This is cool, thanks for the info. We can approach Axis/ICICI in future.

sangalp

Feb 26, 2016
sangalp said:
Hi RajKamal,

Thanks for your patience and commitment in answering all the questions. All the Best for your OINP and subsequent PR.

After getting PT from OINP, I have submitted the documents on Jan 10th 2016. As per the recent comments, excluding Dec and Jan from the processing time, I expect OINP to make a decision on or before mid April. Is it too early to apply for PCC. My current address and passport address are same, got it renewed on Dec 2014(deemed as Police verification not required). So, I expect some delay in getting PCC (if not mine, at least in getting my spouse PCC, whose address is different in passport).

Do you feel, its the right time to start PCC now or wait for some more time. I need to get PCC only from India. Have you started your PCC process rolling.

Thanks in advance
CRS 430 | IELTS CLB 9 | Application received by OINP 10th Jan 2016|
Considering the timeline for AOR and nomination, should we wait for some more to time to apply for Police Clearance Certificate(am not sure about the time taken to get a PCC from India, though). Please advice.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
sangalp said:
Considering the timeline for AOR and nomination, should we wait for some more to time to apply for Police Clearance Certificate(am not sure about the time taken to get a PCC from India, though). Please advice.
I suggest you wait as time taken by MCIIT to issue nominations these days too high and PCC from PSK takes about 3 weeks to get, and when submitting PCC for current country of residence shouldn't be more than 6 months old on the application date.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Guys,

Sent my application package today!!! Followed all tips I could find on this thread and on the forum, hopefully it will work work out!

Now, I've been doing some research and I found that lots of people get rejected on CIC EE phase (for all sorts of reasons) and end up going back to the pool. The following thought occurred, what if I get a nomination from OINP and I get rejected at the EE *due to some stupid reason like forgetting to attach the right document)? Will I lose my OINP nomination and go back to the pool with my original CRS score?

Has this happened to anyone on here?

Also, what are ghost emails I keep seeing everywhere?

Cheers!

Tej9999

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Quote from: Tej9999 on February 29, 2016, 05:35:07 pm
Hello Guys,
I am currently working in British Columbia.
If we receive an OINP PT should we leave the province before submitting the OINP Application?

No. Not required. You can apply from BC.
Hi rajkamalmohanram,

But when should we move to Ontario then? as soon as we get Nomination from OINP?

Thanks in Advance

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Tej9999 said:
Hi rajkamalmohanram,

But when should we move to Ontario then? as soon as we get Nomination from OINP?

Thanks in Advance
Hi there,

So the answer to you question is: once you get the PR you'll be expected to move to Ontario.

But to be honest, if you currently live in BC you'll need to be pretty convincing on the Ties to Ontario bit of the application form to convince the MCIIT from Ontario to consider giving you a PNP, because MOST people in your situation, once they get the nomination and subsequently get the PR with the nomination end up never moving... And there is nothing MCIIT can do about it, once you have a PR you can pretty much choose where you want to live and leaving a stable job in BC to try ON is not very wise... Having said that, once you eventually apply for citizenship (if that's your goal) this may come back to haunt you...

Good luck!

ginna.p

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
g126 said:
Hi there,

So the answer to you question is: once you get the PR you'll be expected to move to Ontario.

But to be honest, if you currently live in BC you'll need to be pretty convincing on the Ties to Ontario bit of the application form to convince the MCIIT from Ontario to consider giving you a PNP, because MOST people in your situation, once they get the nomination and subsequently get the PR with the nomination end up never moving... And there is nothing MCIIT can do about it, once you have a PR you can pretty much choose where you want to live and leaving a stable job in BC to try ON is not very wise... Having said that, once you eventually apply for citizenship (if that's your goal) this may come back to haunt you...

Good luck!

Hi all!

I have a question in regards to this.

Say, we have a person who is a PR-Ontario nominee, and finds a job working in Ontario. After some years of working, the company is looking to relocate him/her to another province. Should this person decline, and if they were to go ahead and relocate, how would this affect them in future immigration applications (like citizenship, sponsoring spouse, etc.)?

Even though this might be a remote situation, company relocation is still a possibility.

Just wondering about this since I have been relocated to two different places in the span of under 3.5 years with one single company.

Thanks! :)

Nilkanth Lucky

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2016
Doc's Request.
July, 2016
Nomination.....
September, 2016
AOR Received.
October, 2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2017
LANDED..........
08-04-2017
First of all thank you very much to Rajkamalmohanram....!!!

For all upcoming OINP applicant please see recent OINP update (February 29, 2016) and do accordingly... as I am not allowed to post link yet.. :(

What should one do if the CRS score falls below 400 due to age after submitting the application?