+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

dineshsingh2004

Feb 27, 2016
CanadaWeCome said:
Dear Mr. @rajkamalmohanram,
I think you may have missed out on the instructions to attach the 'Marriage Certificate' in case the applicants are married.

Although i don't think it's mentioned even in the Application Guide, but it IS required and a must attach document, preferably with notarized translation if warranted.

Nice to read and very valuable post!

Thanks for taking the time out to put it all together...

+1 to you.
Hi,

I am a new user to this message board. Appreciate any input here.

I am living and working (0124) in Toronto with CRS score of 434. After not getting any response on previous profile, I recreated profile last weekend. Still, haven't received PNP invitation. Is there any suggestion that would help expedite the invite.

Don't think, I am eligible for any other provincial nomination, as my work location is Ontario?

Appreciate any response.

Thanks.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
dineshsingh2004 said:
Hi,

I am a new user to this message board. Appreciate any input here.

I am living and working (0124) in Toronto with CRS score of 434. After not getting any response on previous profile, I recreated profile last weekend. Still, haven't received PNP invitation. Is there any suggestion that would help expedite the invite.

Don't think, I am eligible for any other provincial nomination, as my work location is Ontario?

Appreciate any response.

Thanks.
I suggest wait for few more days...and then recreate again as that's the only way to get the NOI.

sangalp

Feb 26, 2016
faridshariff said:
so u mean I have to send the original receipt of the ECA order for OINP?
I think most of us order the duplicate report online, print out of the online receipt would do. In any case, copy of receipt is enough.

Jan 30, 2016
Sir can any one tell me that if i get 402 points in crs score calculator. I have 3 years of work experience in SALES and i have a bachelor's degree. So if i have score above 400 is it 100% sure that ontario will send me a nomination letter??? Or will it ontario check first whether a erson having SALES experience is required in ontario or not. Because some one told me that he had 408 crs score and he was gradute in dental degree and had 3 years of dental experience he got nomination letter from Ontario with in 3 days of his submission. My question is why he got nomination letter from ontario so quicky?? Is it because there is demand for dental doctors more than a sales manager or will i my sales experience be equal to his dental experience and i may also get invitation with in a week after applying?????
Please some 1 help me

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
Dear Seniors,
I am new to this forum. Currently my CRS score is 395 and improving my language skills to score 400+. Is ontario still accepting the applications for 2016? Or Quota is filled. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Kalpan

Jan 30, 2016
Sir can any one tell me that if i get 402 points in crs score calculator. I have 3 years of work experience in SALES and i have a bachelor's degree. So if i have score above 400 is it 100% sure that ontario will send me a nomination letter??? Or will it ontario check first whether a erson having SALES experience is required in ontario or not. Because some one told me that he had 408 crs score and he was gradute in dental degree and had 3 years of dental experience he got nomination letter from Ontario with in 3 days of his submission. My question is why he got nomination letter from ontario so quicky?? Is it because there is demand for dental doctors more than a sales manager or will i my sales experience be equal to his dental experience and i may also get invitation with in a week after applying?????
Please some 1 help me

Feb 28, 2016
Dear members!

Greetings.

I received PT Invitation on 17th December and in response, I have submitted my complete application package on 4th January 2016 and got courier acknowledgement of Mailroom receipt on 6th January 2016.

Included in that package was a hard copy of the ECA report that I had received (PDF) from my immigration agent (yes, I applied through FSWP with the help of an ICCRC agent back in 2014 as well but was denied due to quota limit reach (NOC 1111) so I have the copy of that ECA report).

1 - My question here is that does the 11th January 2016 update regarding authorizing my ECA agent to send my ECA report directly to OINP apply in my case or should I leave it like that?

2 - Further my IELTS is expiring in July 2016. So from a today's point of view, do I need to reappear in IELTS-General again for OINP nomination as well or do you guys think I will be able to secure a nomination based on my current IELTS?? I know I will have to re-take the IELTS for CIC process because the timeline in that case will surely exceed July 2016.

I am now close to 55 days of sending in my application. When do I expect to receive AOR / further queries from OINP? Mid April?

Thanks for all the support and best of luck to all! :D

AK.

Oct 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Position accountant in Poultry factory.
1 year work experience
Bachelor from management
ACCA student

Question.
What title should I choose and what Responsibilities/Main duties should I write in my LETTER OF REFERENCE for being qualified 0111 or 1111

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Artur Grgoryan said:
Position accountant in Poultry factory.
1 year work experience
Bachelor from management
ACCA student

Question.
What title should I choose and what Responsibilities/Main duties should I write in my LETTER OF REFERENCE for being qualified 0111 or 1111
To start with you don't write your own Responsibilities/Main duties, your employer does.

Based on your Responsibilities/Main duties you choose your NOC rather than trying to fit your Responsibilities/Main duties as per NOC.

sramani

Feb 16, 2016
Hi All,

Just a few queries to make sure it's all good. I'm awaiting my IELTS currently,

1. My first name is combined and printed as one word in my education and work experience, whereas it is split into two in my PP and BC, will this cause any issue? e.g. MarkSmith in other docs while it is Mark Smith in PP and BC. The reason was my driving license was printed
without any space in between.

2. My dad's name is slightly different in my PAN card, but DOB and photo id is available in the card. Will it suffice if i explain it to them that it was a mistake.

3. I have changed my name from birth certificate and i plan to submit a photocopy of the name change printed in the gazette of my state government.

4. My NOC 0621 description is

Retail and wholesale trade managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of establishments that sell merchandise or services on a retail or wholesale basis. Retail and wholesale trade managers are employed by retail and wholesale sales establishments or they may own and operate their own store.

and i'm planning to get a client letter (as i was self employed) with the statement as:

The person in charge of concluding the sales, planning and organizing the supply of goods, maintaining quality of goods from the above concern was sramani. The following are the invoice and payment details.

Will it suffice for JD.

Thanks,
Wish you all success,
sramani

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
sangalp said:
Just a heads up, making DD is a tedious process in India. I had a tough time in getting it from HDFC Bangalore, they were very slow in responding. I heard ICICI is quicker. But all banks ask for 15 CA and 15 CB forms from a Chartered Accountant(they do charge 3k-4k), banks claim this process is recently introduced by RBI.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had my DD done from Axis Bank in 2 hours. Both 15 CA and 15 CB forms are taken care by Axis bank itself based on required documents provided from our end.

Nreddy

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
HI All,

I have got P/T invitation from Ontario PNP. i have been working in British Columbia since one and half year and I created my CIC profile after qualified under norms of CEC class.
but i am about to apply for Ontario PNP, since i have got an invitation from them, but one of my friend who got Ontario PNP( He works in Ontario itself) saying to me as if i do not provide an employment letter from an Ontario employer they wont trust as i would move to Ontario after giving the PNP, so they will reject my application. can you please kindly suggest is that true.should i submit them employment offer letter from Ontario employer. Its already been 15 days, since i got an invitation from Ontario. I only have 30 days left, not sure if i can get an employment from any Ontario Employer in 30 days, though I am applying for the jobs in Ontario.Please kindly suggest on this.

Thank you.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Nreddy said:
HI All,

I have got P/T invitation from Ontario PNP. i have been working in British Columbia since one and half year and I created my CIC profile after qualified under norms of CEC class.
but i am about to apply for Ontario PNP, since i have got an invitation from them, but one of my friend who got Ontario PNP( He works in Ontario itself) saying to me as if i do not provide an employment letter from an Ontario employer they wont trust as i would move to Ontario after giving the PNP, so they will reject my application. can you please kindly suggest is that true.should i submit them employment offer letter from Ontario employer. Its already been 15 days, since i got an invitation from Ontario. I only have 30 days left, not sure if i can get an employment from any Ontario Employer in 30 days, though I am applying for the jobs in Ontario.Please kindly suggest on this.

Thank you.
Your friend is not aware of CEC criterions. Employment Offer is NOT required for any OIN Program not only for CEC.

Tej9999

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Hello Guys,

I am currently working in British Columbia.

If we receive an OINP PT should we leave the province before submitting the OINP Application?

santocan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2016
App. Filed.......
12-08-2016
Nomination.....
12-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Nreddy said:
HI All,

Thank you.
hi when have u received your OINP P/T invitation? recently? kindly update.