+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Rinki

Dec 2, 2015
LMIA backed Job Offer -> A distant possibility. We can't rely on that completely. Hence, we want to keep other options open like Province programs

SRI_BLR2016

Feb 14, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Jan-2016
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
CLB 9
Rinki said:
LMIA backed Job Offer -> A distant possibility. We can't rely on that completely. Hence, we want to keep other options open like Province programs
You can increase your score above 400 by increasing your IELTS score (CLB9). You will then probably get a PT request from ontario. I guess both of your scores are below 400 now.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Rinki said:
As advised, you can get better IELTS scores. Also, consider getting spouse ECA done to gain a few more points!

Nreddy

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
HI All,

I have got a PT notification from Ontario PNP. in the Notification it says as below,

The Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial
Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.
If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Ontario
directly after receiving this letter[/b][/font]. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you
will be nominated by Ontario. You will first have to satisfy Ontario that you meet the
requirements of their program.

so should i contact them personally by calling them, or i can send all required documents within 45 days of PT notification without contacting them. can you pelase suggest me on this.

Thanks & Regards.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Nreddy said:
or i can send all required documents within 45 days of PT notification without contacting them. can you pelase suggest me on this.
No need to call them...Just do what you said above.

sid.r

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I am applying for OINP. Under settlement of funds section, I am showing ongoing employment to support myself using pay stubs from my employer. In the checklist, under settlement of funds section, I came across the following options where i have to select one:
- current bank certification letter
- evidence of savings balance; or
- fixed or time deposit statements

Since I have attached pay stubs in my application package, would it be ok to to not check any of the above options. I was filling the form online but it wouldn't let me continue until I choose something. Please help.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sid.r said:
Hi, I am applying for OINP. Under settlement of funds section, I am showing ongoing employment to support myself using pay stubs from my employer. In the checklist, under settlement of funds section, I came across the following options where i have to select one:
- current bank certification letter
- evidence of savings balance; or
- fixed or time deposit statements

Since I have attached pay stubs in my application package, would it be ok to to not check any of the above options. I was filling the form online but it wouldn't let me continue until I choose something. Please help.
I hope you are working in Ontario because you can show funds from ongoing employment "in Ontario". If you are working elswhere, you cannot avail this option!

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
Hi Raj and Others,

I wanted to know if the reference letters should be submitted as originals or if photocopies ( Xerox copies ) would do?.

Pavan

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
pxyarala said:
Hi Raj and Others,

I wanted to know if the reference letters should be submitted as originals or if photocopies ( Xerox copies ) would do?.

Pavan
Photocopies would do.

Rasul

Jan 25, 2016
Dear Seniors,

One of my previous workplaces has closed and when I have contacted the General Manager,
he said He has opened a new company now and certainly he can provide some reference letter. However, according to him he does not have stamp of the company anymore.

My question is what sort of reference letter I could get? - with new company stamp? or is there any other way?

Thank you in advance

R

sid.r

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
I hope you are working in Ontario because you can show funds from ongoing employment "in Ontario". If you are working elswhere, you cannot avail this option!
Hi Rajkamalmohanram

Yes, I am working in Ontario and I have all the docs to prove ongoing employment but the problem is I cannot save and print the form until I pick one of those options. Since i am not showing funds via any of those options, marking one would be confusing for the officer checking the package. Please advice. Thank you!

Samarah.singh

Feb 22, 2016
Maxi7681 said:
@Samarah.singh, be positive and aim for the best, you should go the IELTS way rather then spending 1500 CAD on OINP, the decision is your off course but you will surely get an invite if you get a CRS of 465.
Thx a lot...all suggestions have helped me take my decision.

sid.r

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

Has anyone personally delivered the application package to OINP at 400 University Avenue? I live in Toronto and my deadline is nearing so I want to deliver it in person. Any idea about the timings and how and who to give the package to? I emailed them about this but no reply yet.

Thank you!

Tej9999

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Hello Guys,

CRS: 429

EE Profile Created: 01-Jan-16
EE Profile Updated by Selecting (Check boxing ONTARIO PNP) OINP: 31-Jan-16

CLB: R - 8, W - 9, S - 8, L - 7
Education: Masters in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Work: (NOC A - 2171) from 15 months in Vancouver, British Columbia.

Haven't received an ITA from Ontario.
How many days does it usually take to receive an ITA.