OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

harshshrma119

Feb 9, 2016
Singapore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I have urgent query here. Please help me sort this out.

I am currently working in Singapore here and i went to my bank for the DD, but they said they stopped issuing DD in Canadian currency few months back. But they can issue a cashier's order, which will be in SGD. I just want to know, is it acceptable by the OINP authorities ?

And if not what other options I have to make the payment. Because I approached to Singapore Post also, they said they do money orders in SGD only. Please help.

michel_hammamet

Aug 14, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Visa Office......
Paris
About job references

I have 10 yrs of experience in one NOC and 6 yrs with one company. I read here that ifyou have 5+ yrs, then there is no need to collect job refernces from all the employers for the past 10 yrs. Just to provide LOE that you don't claim the points for them, right? *Correct me if not)))*

OK, then here is another query. If nominated, in the process of federal stage can I also provide just this one OR we need to provide ALL the job references for the past 10 yrs.

Your help is really appreciated. And GO CANADA for everyone who is waiting.

michel_hammamet

Aug 14, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Visa Office......
Paris
Help SOS. My bank asks for bank details to transfer or issue a certified check. I did not find anyhing in the guide. They said that they need SWIFT and IBAN. Any idea where to find it?

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
harshshrma119 said:
Hi All,

I have urgent query here. Please help me sort this out.

I am currently working in Singapore here and i went to my bank for the DD, but they said they stopped issuing DD in Canadian currency few months back. But they can issue a cashier's order, which will be in SGD. I just want to know, is it acceptable by the OINP authorities ?

And if not what other options I have to make the payment. Because I approached to Singapore Post also, they said they do money orders in SGD only. Please help.
No, it is not! It quite clearly states in the application guide that you must provide the payment in Canadian Dollars. I had the same problem and had to resort to a friend that lives in Canada, I sent him the money he got a Bank Draft and sent it back to me so that I could include it in my application. Hope this helps. By far my biggest criticism of the OINP are the payment options, it's like they make it hard in purpose to filter people out... They really should accept credit card payments!

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
michel_hammamet said:
Help SOS. My bank asks for bank details to transfer or issue a certified check. I did not find anyhing in the guide. They said that they need SWIFT and IBAN. Any idea where to find it?
For a certified check they should only need the payee, which is "Ontario Minister of Finance". You can find this on the application guide. If they ask you for an address then I'd use the one where you have to send your forms. They WILL NOT accept wire transfers so forget about getting an IBAN or SWIFT. Remember that the check needs to be issued in Canadian Dollars! Good luck.

michel_hammamet

Aug 14, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Visa Office......
Paris
g126 said:
For a certified check they should only need the payee, which is "Ontario Minister of Finance". You can find this on the application guide. If they ask you for an address then I'd use the one where you have to send your forms. They WILL NOT accept wire transfers so forget about getting an IBAN or SWIFT. Remember that the check needs to be issued in Canadian Dollars! Good luck.
They still demand the beneficiary bank details. Even for the certified cheque.

Pushpaacna

Star Member
Oct 12, 2015
Does anyone know if they have temporarily suspended issuing PT notification?

Any information is highly appreciated.

dhruvmehtani

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
Hey,

Does anybody know about the current application processing times with oinp? How long are they taking to process files for FSW?

colourfulcanada

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Swift Current
Visa Office......
Don't Know
NOC Code......
Waiting
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello,

I have created profile from February 09 and waiting for Invitation . I recreated profile , GC Key and Job bank profile. I have CRS 430. Can Anyone tell, Is Ontario stop to sending more PT Invitation .

Any help would be appreciated.

Please update if anyone got PT after February 09.

Thanks in Advance

rahulP

Mar 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi.

I do have a query. Below are my profile dates:

CSR:438
NOC: 2174
EE Created: 09/DEC/2015
OINP PT: 11/DEC/2015
OINP App. Submitted: 20/DEC/2015
OINP App. Received: 21/DEC/2015

I am waiting for my AOR. But i got married on 11-Feb-2016. Do i need to notify to Ontario PNP Program on "Change of my Marital Status" before AOR.
If so. whats the procedure to that, What additional supporting docs must be produced other than Marriage Certificate.

please reply to my query, Thanks a lot.

Regards
Rahul
Remove message

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
rahulP said:
Hi.

I do have a query. Below are my profile dates:

CSR:438
NOC: 2174
EE Created: 09/DEC/2015
OINP PT: 11/DEC/2015
OINP App. Submitted: 20/DEC/2015
OINP App. Received: 21/DEC/2015

I am waiting for my AOR. But i got married on 11-Feb-2016. Do i need to notify to Ontario PNP Program on "Change of my Marital Status" before AOR.
If so. whats the procedure to that, What additional supporting docs must be produced other than Marriage Certificate.

please reply to my query, Thanks a lot.

Regards
Rahul
Remove message
Please provide the information after AOR, so you can quote the actual File No. that'll be issued to you, so all document are appended to the right file.
Mainly the documents required are as follows:
  • Marriage Certificate
  • Fresh PoF for 2 (instead of single)
  • Bank Letter/Statements
  • Recalculated CRS Score with your spouse included in your EE Profile.
  • Spouse Educational certificates
  • Spouse ECA & IELTS (If you are planning to push your score up again because of spouse addition reduces it at times else not
  • required)
  • Spouse Passport All pages
  • Spouse declaration & signature page of the OINP Application Form
  • Any other spouse related document shown in the document checklist provided at the end of the OINP Application Form.

rahulP

Mar 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your reply. please elaborate on below points:

- Fresh PoF for 2 (instead of single)

- Spouse declaration & signature page of the OINP Application Form
Does this means only the required pages from the application? or entire application, I believe, it will generate the bar code again,

Thanks
Rahul

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
rahulP said:
Thanks for your reply. please elaborate on below points:

- Fresh PoF for 2 (instead of single) - You need to update the PoF on your profile and update that value on the Form and resend them.

- Spouse declaration & signature page of the OINP Application Form - The page on the OINP form where needs to sign the declaration. Please go through the Form.
Does this means only the required pages from the application? or entire application, I believe, it will generate the bar code again, - Just the affected pages should do. Please go through the Form in detail.

Thanks
Rahul