+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

ishmeet11

Mar 8, 2020
What ADR you provided ?
It depends on what additional documents oinp asked for.
In my case they asked for proof to show my employment in 2018 was paid..
1. Bank statement
2. ITR
3. Salary slips

I submitted only salary slips because i was working on cash and also I was not filing ITR at that time AND also explained the situation to OINP

Harkirat Singh Cheema

Jul 20, 2018
Hi,
Today, I have received NOI for Human Capital Priorities Stream.
But I have one question, while creating Express Entry profile, under education section I selected Bachelor's Degree (three or more year program at university, college) as my level of education because I completed three years of advance diploma and there is no other option for three years program other than what I have selected.

But on the other hand, the requirement for the Human Capital Priorities Stream is bachelor's degree. So should I apply under this stream.

Reactions: gc1111

zubairalimansoor

Feb 12, 2010
Hi,
Today, I have received NOI for Human Capital Priorities Stream.
But I have one question, while creating Express Entry profile, under education section I selected Bachelor's Degree (three or more year program at university, college) as my level of education because I completed three years of advance diploma and there is no other option for three years program other than what I have selected.

But on the other hand, the requirement for the Human Capital Priorities Stream is bachelor's degree. So should I apply under this stream.
if your ECA considered your degree bachelors then you are fine

jf3020

Jul 20, 2023
For OINP - do we need work experience letters (with roles and responsibilities) for all the employers we worked with in past and even our current employer?
OINP also asks for a resume which should have current and past work experience. So if we only submit work experience letters from previous firms which add up to 3 years(for EE profile requirement) but don't submit the current employer's work experience letter then is it fine?
For straight federal ITA, I suppose we can show work experience letters for any 3 years of employment in the same NOC code and put the rest in personal history.
Same question here! Can I just provide the most recent work experience (5 years) and take out the past work experience (5 months)? Since it's kinda difficult to ask for reference from former supervisor after 5 years...

sugarbell

Jul 21, 2023
I got NOI on May 8, 2023 health draw
Then when I tried to update my new job on express entry profile, it somehow got ineligible. I made new EE profile and submitted the application on June 19, 2023.
I haven't yet received a response from OINP for my email on EE profile issue yet. What should I do. Should I wait.
I tried contacting OINP on phone but they are not picking up.
Did anyone else also had an issue like me. Please let me know

AnkurCA

Apr 20, 2021
I’ve recently received invitation form Ontario with EE profile. In EE profile I have mentioned spouse Accompanying as “NO”. Actually My wife is in Ontario on Student visa from May and I just received Open work permit as a dependent(outside canada currently).
Since my wife is in Ontario and I have mentioned accompanying as No, would it create any problem in Nomination process? Do I have to explain anything in LoE?
What are the spouse specific details which needs to be mentioned in OINP application if spouse accompanying is marked as NO? Thanks !

auzair

Star Member
Jul 31, 2022
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-06-2022
I got NOI on May 8, 2023 health draw
Then when I tried to update my new job on express entry profile, it somehow got ineligible. I made new EE profile and submitted the application on June 19, 2023.
I haven't yet received a response from OINP for my email on EE profile issue yet. What should I do. Should I wait.
I tried contacting OINP on phone but they are not picking up.
Did anyone else also had an issue like me. Please let me know
You have to provide the details of expired and new EE profile to OINP via e-mail. Attach the letters that you have received in your EE profile from IRCC with this e-mail. It will take a couple of weeks, but they will link your OINP application with your new EE profile. Nothing to worry about.

Reactions: sugarbell

gamer1105

Jul 24, 2023
Hello Everyone,
Question for OINP - Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream:

I have received a Notification of Interest (NOI) for the OINP - Human Capital Priorities (HCP) tech stream, and I currently have a job offer in Ontario. However, I want to clarify that my job offer is full-time, but it is not guaranteed to be for at least one year in length. While I have one year of experience in Ontario, I also have one year of previous experience in Montreal. Due to the possibility of layoffs or unforeseen circumstances, I cannot guarantee that my current job offer will last for at least one year. Therefore, I answered "No" to the 2nd question to provide accurate information can anyone chime in here that would be really helpful.

1. Do you have a job offer in Ontario?
Answer: Yes
  1. Is this job offer for continuous, paid, full-time work that is at least one year in length?
Answer: (I am not sure what to answer Yes or No)

Mehrtash

Jul 2, 2023
Hi everyone,
I submitted my EE application (CEC) in Jan. 2023 with CRS 468 and NOC 62100 and also showed my interest in OINP. No NOI has been received yet! Is it because my CRS is low or my NOC is not targeted? What options do I have to get a nomination?
Appreciate your help.

LucasV0

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
Hi everyone,
Anyone here applied in Skilled Trades Stream?
I submitted my application on May 24th 2023 but it has not been assessed yet. Status remains "Submitted" since there.
I'm so worried. Please advise if you are on the same boat.