Waseemdurr

Aug 6, 2023
Hello guys,
Thank you for your help. I get an NOI on
May 5th 2023
Submitted my profile May 8th
and i was turning 30 by May 10th
so my crs down from 478 to 473 .
Since May 8th it changed to assestment and then dip but not updates yet i have my ielts expiring on
October 15th. Would i get a decision before then?

thank you

@ditya009

Oct 20, 2020
Hey guys can some one please help me with information I have submitted my application for onip master graduate stream I have two question
1. Schedule A,B,C,D in summary it asks me about ECA number I dont require ECA AND I have not ticked the below terms which doest have the astrik is it okay ???
2.I have submitted my application when I go n login to onip i dont see any documents which i uploaded is it common ??

Last edited:

nad_16

Star Member
Nov 19, 2022
Hello everyone, I am a bit confused saw multiple post people are saying that they have received NOI from Ontario but most of them have noc codes 21231 or 21232. I haven't saw anything for other noc codes like 21230, 21234 etc. So when Ontario do tech draw they send invite to all the noc mentioned in this list right?

• Data Scientists (NOC 21211)
  • Software engineers and designers (NOC 21231)
  • Computer systems developers and programmers (NOC 21230)
  • Software developers and programmers (NOC 21232)
  • Web developers and programmers (NOC 21234)
  • Web designers (NOC 21233)
  • Database analysts and data administrators (NOC 21223)
  • Computer and information systems managers (NOC 20012)
  • Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers (NOC 21311)

jojojacob

Feb 11, 2023
please I got my noi on July 20th, my birthday is August 26th and my point will drop below the range that was invited, is it advisable to submit it after my birthday? also, I got payslips for 3 months must it be 6 months? and my bank statement for two months is this sufficient, please? also there is a mandatory field on the application to state ties to Ontario please i do not have any ties what can i write can i get a sample letter to aid my application please

Ninasax

Jul 26, 2023
Hello, I am confused by the document checklist, any help is appreciated.

I am a CEC candidate applying for OINP HCP. I have some relatives in Ontario.

The document checklist says
https://www.ontario.ca/document/oinp-document-checklists/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream-applicant-checklist#section-11
Documents for relatives in Canada
If you or your spouse or common-law partner has a relative who is a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada and is 18 or older, you must scan and upload the following documents: ...
But in the application profile, family documents page says
Family Documents
Adaptability documents to verify that you meet the pass mark of 67 points if being assessed against the FederalSkilled Worker Program (FSWP)
And the relative's document listed under this section
Relatives in Canada (mandatory, if applicable)
If you or your spouse or common-law partner has a parent, grandparent, child, grandchild, sibling, aunt, uncle, niece, ornephew who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident living in Canada aged 18 years or older, provide copies of thefollowing documents to support blood relation
I can't collect all required documents. Do I have to submit the documents for relatives?

Thanks

Fafrukh

Feb 19, 2020
Hello, I have some confusion in my OINP Application for HCP- tech draw.

Any help would be appreciated. I am an EE candidate on the IRCC portal.

Work History
List all of your paid work experience in the last ten years (or since the age of 18, if this was less than ten years ago). Start with your current or most recent occupation.

Question: In this section, they are asking for work experience of the last 10 years. I am only claiming points for one year of work experience from my previous job in the tech NOC. So, do I have to mention only the work experience that I am claiming points for? Or do I also have to mention my current position in the company but it has been only 3 months to it (even though same NOC) and I don't have the required format letter for the current one too?

I have seen posts, where people have written, that show no gaps, so should I then enter the rest of the employment and current employment for which I am not taking points in the "Other Activities" section?

Immigration Information
Do you have legal immigration status in Canada? Mandatory Help

Yes
No

I have a Post-Graduate work permit approved from outside Canada and a TRV is stamped on my passport. But I have not yet landed in Canada and not obtained a Work permit yet although it is approved. Should I answer yes or no?

Intention to Reside in Ontario
I studied in Ontario and also lived there for one year. Do I still need to write a letter separately? Or just mention these things in the box they have given?

Education History
List all post-secondary education and/or apprenticeships. In addition, list any secondary education (i.e. high school) completed in Canada only. Start with your most recent education.

I have a Canadian Masters Degree, do I need to mention my Bachelors over here which was from abroad as I don't need ECA with Canadian Masters?
Or do I mention it in my "other activities" too to not show any gap?

Thanks in advance for any help!

DKB_CANADA

Nov 1, 2021
Don't think I am doing it wrong by include those employment details. Since I am currently working and do have valid job offers under required NOC-A for this tech draw. It's just recently there has been massive layoffs in the industry. I want to explore the worst outcome - which is being laid off while PNP pending. Based on the OINP Human capital CEC requirement, there are no requirement for being currently employed or a valid job offer. As long as you can proof you have been working in Canada/Ontario with correct NOC-A code jobs for > 1 year you are good to go. Just called yesterday to confirm this, and got a positive answer :).

IMHO OINP is actually working as intended. Since in my situation, if without OINP and I went directly with CIC CEC draw. Then if I lose my job, I will be below the cutoff and have to withdraw. By doing OINP, I just need to keep decline CIC CEC ITA, and wait until a nomination from OINP. Essentially insured myself with 1500$.
I'm also in the similar situation, In fact I have been laid off, do you think they are going to approve my application ? I have 1 year of Canadian experience in the primary NOC in Ontario. What did you do finally ? did you withdraw ITA and waited for nomination ?? About OINP , after NOI we just need to apply in OINP protal right , we dont have to accept it anywhere the NOI , just submit the application within 45 days?