+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Booster

Jun 4, 2023
Hi all. I submitted my application on June 14, what do I do now? the next step it's me just waiting for their response? I login every day to my profile to check the status of the application but nothing in there.
Patience. Wait for an update. If there’s any update you won’t fail to see it once you log into your profile

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
Greetings all,
I submitted my OINP application on June 18, Express Entry, HCP- Health. From what I have seen on multiple posts, the processing time is 03 months on average. I am from East Africa. I have the opportunity to pursue a Masters in Italy (in about 1 month) . I wanted to ask, WHAT are the implications of me going to Italy on my OINP and EE applications???
I will go to Canada even in the middle of classes if I receive an ITA or PR, but I wanted to know if changing my address will negatively affect my application?

Thanks in advance!
No implications, travel and enjoy bro

Leulaba

May 30, 2023
East Africa
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Submitted June 19/2023
After payment and submission, you get a confirmation email from OINP. There after, you log into onekey to check your status updates
Where exactly does the status update appear? Is it on the status bar when you log in to OINP?

Kanwar14

Jun 22, 2023
After payment and submission, you get a confirmation email from OINP. There after, you log into onekey to check your status updates
Confirmation Email - what does it states, and after how much time we get that email.
And most importantly, on One Key it says that "When all document requests are submitted successfully, a blue document icon will appear beside your file number. Clicking on the blue document icon will show details of all submitted document requests.
If you see the green checkmark beside your file number, the OINP does not require any additional information or documentation from you at this time.
"
I submitted on 19th July, but I cant see any such icon yet. Is it normal?

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
Confirmation Email - what does it states, and after how much time we get that email.
And most importantly, on One Key it says that "When all document requests are submitted successfully, a blue document icon will appear beside your file number. Clicking on the blue document icon will show details of all submitted document requests.
If you see the green checkmark beside your file number, the OINP does not require any additional information or documentation from you at this time.
"
I submitted on 19th July, but I cant see any such icon yet. Is it normal?
There should be a green checkmark, do you see it now?

boixos24

Aug 15, 2019
I used the CRS calculator and hypothetically, if I had a score of 478, would I get a nomination?

I would have only 1 YOE in a tech job but with CLB7/B2 level French.

Also, would I be better off applying to the French stream? Or can I apply to both the Human Capital and French stream?