+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

juhi2020

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
OINP and EE are separate programs with different eligibility requirements.You need to meet OINP requirements to get nomination. So if you don’t have experience within the last 5 years then you will not get OINP nomination. You are still eligible for ITA for EE draws based on 10 years.
great info, thanks Naturgrl

Abhin Shiny James

Jan 11, 2019
Hi,

I got NOI for HCP 10th march and its been in assessment since 19th May.
I understand HCP takes time.

What Im worried about is proof of funds: Im eligible under CEC and I have a full time job in Quebec. Because of this nomination, I have now moved to Ontario.

Can someone please let me know that if the job that I have in Quebec is enough to show proof of funds or do I need to procure an FD or something along those lines?
I have already submitted my paystubs and employment letter stating my salary.

Any help/information will be highly appreciated.
Thank you very much in advance!

kapoor90

Star Member
Jun 7, 2021
First of all, thanks for your quick reply Sampaul.
I am having 3 years work experience in Ontario, so it should be under CEC category.
while submitting my extension my employer gave me a Job offer I am planning to use that one, so I have given Yes to the 1st question.

Second Yes - I have selected Yes
third Yes - I have selected Yes
valid Work permit - yes - I have selected Yes
Is your employer name on your work permit, I think Yes, because its a closed WP. - I have selected Yes for this question.
LMIA - No - If I select No for this question, one more question is populating newly. I have pasted the question below. Please have look into it and provide your inputs. I am too confused about this question. Dont know what I have to select. Please help.
Was your current work permit issued under the circumstances described in paragraph 204(a) or (c) or in section 205 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations?
Yes / No
Having same doubt. What did you choose for "Was your current work permit issued under the circumstances described in paragraph 204(a) or (c) or in section 205 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations?"

aliansab

Star Member
Jun 7, 2023
Hi Everyone!

I got NOI under OINP in 5-May draw too. I've submitted the profile but I made an error in resume and I need advice if I should withdraw the application and resubmit.

So I am employed by "Company A" and was outsourced to "Company B". My work experience, salary slips, tax certificates are from "Company A" and in the IRCC and OINP work experience section I've added "Company A" as employer too. My reference letter (IRCC template) was signed by "Company B", since that's the company I've actually worked for, and in the reference letter, employment by "Company A" and outsourced to "Company B" information is clearly mentioned. Now I've mistakenly mentioned "Company B" in the resume. Should I ignore it, or should I withdraw the application and resubmit, since I'm still under 45 days period post NOI.

NOI: 5-May-2023
Submitted: 21-May-2023
Nothing since then...

Reactions: ImpatientDragon

hihello227

Star Member
May 12, 2022
hi all. I'm confused if pay slips and bank statements with salary deposits should only be uploaded for the first and last month of the period of work, or if they should be uploaded for each month of the period of work?

Booster

Jun 4, 2023
hi all. I'm confused if pay slips and bank statements with salary deposits should only be uploaded for the first and last month of the period of work, or if they should be uploaded for each month of the period of work?
If you’ve had several jobs, the first and last for each period. But if it’s just one job, then You’re uploading just two pay slips. The first and last

Reactions: hihello227

Canjour90

Star Member
May 17, 2023
Hi,

Due to sponsor issues, my company could not provide me employment Visa. So i had to work there in visit visa UAE for almost one year. But my license was attached to the same pharmacy throughout.

Is it safe to mention this experience to OINP? And ircc? Since employment visa was not provided will that be an issue.?

Please advice

kausn

Jun 14, 2023
Hi everyone my friend has a very difficult situation

On 10th June he received a message that his expression entry profile is no longer valid because IELTS score has expired.
Now previous month he received Notification of interest to apply OINP for human capital priority stream and applied OINP on 18th may now OINP application is in assessment status since 3 days.

He already booked IELTS this week and will create a new express entry profile next week with new IELTS score
Should he notify to OINP ASAP that his profile is no longer valid or should wait till next week and submit them a new profile and let them know.

If anyone can help it would be huge help
Thank you everyone

hihello227

Star Member
May 12, 2022
Hi all. I submitted my application on June 14, what do I do now? the next step it's me just waiting for their response? I login every day to my profile to check the status of the application but nothing in there.

Kanwar14

Jun 22, 2023
Hello,

Can you please tell where we will get updates after we submit our OINP form and done with payment. Will there be any updation on One Key or we will see message confirmation on Cic login.

Leulaba

May 30, 2023
East Africa
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Submitted June 19/2023
Greetings all,
I submitted my OINP application on June 18, Express Entry, HCP- Health. From what I have seen on multiple posts, the processing time is 03 months on average. I am from East Africa. I have the opportunity to pursue a Masters in Italy (in about 1 month) . I wanted to ask, WHAT are the implications of me going to Italy on my OINP and EE applications???
I will go to Canada even in the middle of classes if I receive an ITA or PR, but I wanted to know if changing my address will negatively affect my application?

Thanks in advance!

Booster

Jun 4, 2023
Hello,

Can you please tell where we will get updates after we submit our OINP form and done with payment. Will there be any updation on One Key or we will see message confirmation on Cic login.
After payment and submission, you get a confirmation email from OINP. There after, you log into onekey to check your status updates