OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

ravikumark815

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi All,

I am looking collect all documents required for applying to OINP from India and have following queries. Kindly help me with the same.

1. I may go to USA on temporary basis from work for few months after I get the NOI from OINP. Is that allowed and are there any precautions to take?
2. In case the USA process takes time and I have to go after getting PNP certificate from OINP, will there be any issues in travelling Pre/Post ITA/AOR from IRCC?
3. Is there any naming scheme that needs to followed for each file that I submit to OINP?
4. I have given surity to my sister's education loan for which, around 5k is getting deducted. Do I need to declare this loan?
5. I have another home loan as well. Do I need to submit any loan agreement?
6. I have a life insurance policy for which I pay annually. Do I need to mention and submit any proofs for the same?
7. For identity, is passport and photo enough or any other identity documents required?
8. Are bank statements downloaded from bank portals with all details mentioned considered valid proof? If not, kindly give me an alternative.
9. For the resume, is there any format to be followed and is a 2 page resume valid?
10. For proof of intention to reside, is a letter explaining enough or do I need to establish any other connections?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

mrinalbh

Apr 19, 2018
Florida
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
NOC Code......
Hello all!
Quick question here. I received NOI yesterday in the portal, the problem is at the time of receiving it my IELTS had expired (5 days prior). The question:
  1. Im planning to take the test again this month, if I do proceed with the OINP will the new scores I submit affect the decision in any way?
    1. What if I get below my current scores and my CRS drops?
  2. I don't think I can submit the old scores?
  3. How has the processing time been?
Thank you!

Last edited:

shinegirl1593

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Hi,

I have obtained a Notification of Interest(NOI) in the most recent OINP Human Capital Priorities Stream draw (475-482).
However, on May 10, I will lose CRS points due to my age.

Will I lose the NOI as a result of this? or does OINP take into account my age at the time of NOI issuance?

Please help. Your replies are much appreciated.

Thanks a ton.

lblue21

May 10, 2023
Can we show Provident Fund statements (India) as a proof of fund for OINP? I have 20% of my required funds in the PF and I intend to use it.
Please can somebody help me?

Mar 29, 2023
Hi, Sir
Im applying for PR through PNP non Express Entry in OINP right now. I have a question, is there any way I can move to other province? How long I have to stay in OINP after PR, when can I leave?
Thank you so much.

hihello227

Star Member
May 12, 2022
@Sameer88 : No, you won't be asked to submit spouse's WES report. I can confirm because I submitted my OINP documents last week. To be clear, in the EE profile I am claiming points for my wife's education and did specify her WES ECA number but in the OINP application they never ask you about it or seek any documents for it. Only if your spouse has studied in Canada will you have to submit documents for it.

All I had to submit were my wife and son's passports and wife's IELTS results.
Hi there, if by any chance you're still online on the forum, did you attached your marriage certificate as well? thanx!

Steak75

Star Member
Nov 21, 2022
For the CV that needs to be uploaded for OINP, do I only put the jobs that I will claim points in work history section?

hihello227

Star Member
May 12, 2022
Hi,

I have obtained a Notification of Interest(NOI) in the most recent OINP Human Capital Priorities Stream draw (475-482).
However, on May 10, I will lose CRS points due to my age.

Will I lose the NOI as a result of this? or does OINP take into account my age at the time of NOI issuance?

Please help. Your replies are much appreciated.

Thanks a ton.

hi, when I watched the askKubeir youtube videos, he said it's ok, and you won't lose the NOI. But better to double check it.

Trayceee

Star Member
Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Oct 19,2023
AOR Received.
November 17,2023
I got a invitation this week. May 10. My crs is 453 I am a registered nurse

Reactions: Jaycejay

ciaobellea

May 15, 2023
Hello Everyone!

I just received NOI last May 8 for Human Capital - Health. I came in Canada last 2019 as International Student. I applied for PGWP April 2021. We had it extended due to the public policy til October 2022. So my current situation is I'm out of status as of the moment but have already applied for restoration. I tried applying for the extension thinking I was eligible but was refused. After I received the refusal letter Feb 2023, I applied for the Restoration as Visitor and is still pending. Is there any problem in my situation? Do I currently have a legal status in Canada, yes or no?

Saqib007

Nov 2, 2017
Hi everyone

I've received NOI from OINP under Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream.

Q. I've done my ECA from The Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada. Do I need to get it authorized for OINP from the website of PEBC? If yes, what is the procedure of doing this because I was unable to find the way on their website. Thanks.

Indiatrip2023

May 16, 2023
Hi Everyone,

I am on closed work permit in Canada and will be finishing 1 year experience by next month. Based on my age, education and IELTS score, my CRS score is around 453 with accompanying spouse. But if I calculate as Non-Accompanying spouse then my CRS is coming around 480.
My questions are,
If I create my profile as Non accompanying spouse (Even though my wife is staying in Canada) with CRS score as 480, I may get NOI during next OINP Tech draw.

Will OINP PNP, ask/question about my EE profile ? as why I created Non accompanying spouse profile when I shared my family details to them while submitting PNP application ?

Assume, If PNP awards 600 points to me and my CRS score will be 1030 (480+600 (removing job offer 50 points) in the express entry profile. Can I change my express entry profile as accompanying spouse now ? Will EE profile allow me to modify ?

Will PNP question after they issued 600 Points to my profile if I add my spouse into my profile ?

Considering the CRS recalculation after I added my spouse, still my CRS scope will be 1003 (453+600 (removed job offer 50 points)) which will not make any differences to get ITA.

Please share your thoughts/suggestions on my case.

Last edited:

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Hi Everyone,

I am on closed work permit in Canada and will be finishing 1 year experience by next month. Based on my age, education and IELTS score, my CRS score is around 453 with accompanying spouse. But if I calculate as Non-Accompanying spouse then my CRS is coming around 480.
My questions are,
If I create my profile as Non accompanying spouse (Even though my wife is staying in Canada) with CRS score as 480, I may get NOI during next OINP Tech draw.

Will OINP PNP, ask/question about my EE profile ? as why I created Non accompanying spouse profile when I shared my family details to them while submitting PNP application ?

Assume, If PNP awards 600 points to me and my CRS score will be 1030 (480+600 (removing job offer 50 points) in the express entry profile. Can I change my express entry profile as an accompanying spouse now ? Will EE profile allow me to modify ?

Will PNP question after they issued 600 Points to my profile if I add my spouse into my profile ?

Considering the CRS recalculation after I added my spouse, still my CRS scope will be 1003 (453+600 (removed job offer 50 points)) which will not make any differences to get ITA.

Please share your thoughts/suggestions on my case.
This topic has been discussed a million times in multiple threads in this forum and elsewhere. If IRCC finds you are rigging the system to gather additional points for the ITA there is a very good chance you will get rejected, even worse getting banned from reapplying for another 5 years. Please avoid doing this jugglery and later regret being blacklisted.
Have you tried other safer ways of increasing your score e.g. Employer offer (50 points), Spouse work, Family, French Language etc...

Last edited:
Reactions: Steak75