+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Fay-control

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Hello everyone
I am happy and anxious at the same time
I got OINP ITA yesterday, my crs score is 484
Problem is, my profile expire in 40 days, I have to retake language test to maintain it active.
My main language is French so I am gonna retake it, but what if I have a lesser score than what I submit to OINP, will it cause a problem?
I am counting on you guys to have an answer, I really don't know what to do.

sampaul

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
Congratulations!!
Let me ask you then:)

How long did it it take for them to change from "submitted" state to other states, please mention all states.
It varies depends on the profile. For me it took 41 days for the whole process. took 3 weeks to change from submitted to decision in progress.

I f you are interested, please see this link to see/chat with people who applied for OINP-HCP recently.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/oinp-human-capital-priority-stream-2023-feb-draw-timelines.789989/page-25#post-10415303

Reactions: Moabdelpakey

snehadias

Apr 1, 2023
Hi everyone if have received a PNP letter from Ontario and I lose my offer letter and my new job offer doesn't have an LMIA backing it. Can I still use the PNP letter to get 600 additional points in my Express Entry profile?

yghon11

Dec 13, 2020
For OINP - do we need work experience letters (with roles and responsibilities) for all the employers we worked with in past and even our current employer?
OINP also asks for a resume which should have current and past work experience. So if we only submit work experience letters from previous firms which add up to 3 years(for EE profile requirement) but don't submit the current employer's work experience letter then is it fine?
For straight federal ITA, I suppose we can show work experience letters for any 3 years of employment in the same NOC code and put the rest in personal history.

mehrka

Nov 13, 2021
Hi,

I appreciate your help if you please provide me with some information about this situation and our decision.

- My wife got the nomination from Ontario by the foreign worker-job offer stream and now we can apply for paper-based PR.
- On the other hand, I was asked a few days ago to submit my documents for OINP under the Ph.D. stream in 14 days which I filled its EOI before.

In both applications, we mentioned our spouse.
We would like to use both ways to get the PR because we don't know through which one we can get the PR faster.
Do you think it makes any problems in the future if we apply for both of them?

Sep 11, 2022
Mississauga
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Hi,

Thanks for much detailed information.

I'm holding a-three year diploma from Designated Learning Institution. In this case, am I eligible to apply for OINP? Even under International Graduate program?

TranTrang0909

Apr 29, 2023
Hi,
Im applying for PR through PNP non Express Entry in Alberta right now. I have a question, is there any way I can move to other province? How long I have to stay in Alberta after PR, when can I leave?
Thank you so much.