04-13-2023
Med's Done....
04-05-2023
Passport Req..
23-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-2023
mine is DIP as of yesterday
I withdrew the application today. Send out an email asking if I can get a refund. worth a try.

tccc

Feb 21, 2023
United States
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-13-2023
Med's Done....
04-05-2023
Passport Req..
23-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-2023
CAD 1500 waste :p :D Back to back 3 draws

Number of invitations issued: 7,000Footnote*

Rank required to be invited to apply: 7,000 or above

Date and time of round: March 29, 2023 13:44:01 UTC

CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 481

Tie-breaking rule: February 14, 2023 07:35:00 UTC

If more than one candidate has the lowest score, the cut-off is based on the date and time they submitted their Express Entry profiles.
I think it's worth sending an email asking for a refund, given the circumstances.

JordanPattinson

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
I withdrew the application today. Send out an email asking if I can get a refund. worth a try.
Could you update this thread if you get a response. I just submitted my profile to OINP, and if an all program draw happens in the next week in my range I could get an ITA, so I might ask for a refund as well.

Reactions: tccc

Moabdelpakey

Mar 3, 2023
If you have full time 3 year experience you dont need to show part time experience
I have ALMOST 2 year Canadian experience. and I read on IRCC that if the part time job gained while you're enrolled a full-time study (Msc or Phd).
I cant change this after ITA unfortunately.

sampaul

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
Hi everyone, I have just started a new thread for 2023 PR processing timelines. I know many people from this group got their invitation for PR recently and about to submit their application. People have lot of information to share.

This group really helped me a lot to understand the process of OINP application.

So anyone moving forward to next stages of PR process please follow this group.

Here is the link: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/new-express-entry-applicants-gather-here-share-time-lines-for-2023-pr-processing-cec-pnp-fsw.793155/

Moabdelpakey

Mar 3, 2023
No need to mention part time unless you are claiming points for it.
I read on IRCC that if the part time job gained while you're enrolled in a full-time program study (like Msc or Phd) it is not counted.
So would this be misrepresentation if I didn't mention this part time job?

sampaul

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
I read on IRCC that if the part time job gained while you're enrolled in a full-time program study (like Msc or Phd) it is not counted.
So would this be misrepresentation if I didn't mention this part time job?
No its not a misrepresentation. I have not mentioned about my part time job in my application. I have only entered my full time job details in work history.

Reactions: Moabdelpakey

Moabdelpakey

Mar 3, 2023
No its not a misrepresentation. I have not mentioned about my part time job in my application. I have only entered my full time job details in work history.
And when you submit your application you did not include LOE? I'm assuming you already got ITA and waiting for the PR approval from ur recent post.

Reactions: sampaul

Moabdelpakey

Mar 3, 2023
I haven't split my job time in my EE profile.
Like I was a full-time post-doctoral for the same university for 3 months, 3 months, 3 months, and 3 months; all back to back no gaps (a year in total) and each period with a full-time contract.

So in my EE profile I said I was a post-doctoral for a year starting from x to y.
Would this pose a problem?

vcarecontacts

Feb 8, 2023
I haven't split my job time in my EE profile.
Like I was a full-time post-doctoral for the same university for 3 months, 3 months, 3 months, and 3 months; all back to back no gaps (a year in total) and each period with a full-time contract.

So in my EE profile I said I was a post-doctoral for a year starting from x to y.
Would this pose a problem?
You dont need to split for same university
If there is promotion with different noc code then you have to mention