+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Logesh S

Nov 10, 2021
Hi All Anyone please answer to the below question, currently I am preparing documents to upload for ONIP HCP stream. I have to upload a photo soft copy. What is the specifications for the photo?

Logesh S

Nov 10, 2021
For ONIP HCP stream while uploading passport we need scan the whole passport including blank pages or we need to exclude blank pages while scan and upload?

krishislegend

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Hi Guys. One doubt, appreciate if anyone could help. I am going to submit the OINP profile and i have my bank statement which is joint account with my spouse and also the balance certificate from bank which clearly shows my current balance and states that balance is freely available to me. Do i need to get my spouse's bank statement too in addition to this ?

tccc

Feb 21, 2023
United States
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-13-2023
Med's Done....
04-05-2023
Passport Req..
23-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-2023
My experience/reference letters from past employers don't contain my duties and responsibilities nor my annual salary. Do I need to try to reach out to them to issue one in this format? I am not sure if they would entertain such a request.
as someone just got a request for additional documents. I am sure you need duties and responsibilities, annual salary is not a must - as long as it proves your working hours, payslips should work in that purpose.

I think you can submit a job description by screenshot/print saving from your internal system if it has your original job posting.

tccc

Feb 21, 2023
United States
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-13-2023
Med's Done....
04-05-2023
Passport Req..
23-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-2023
Hi Everyone. Please a friend with 482 CRS got OINP ITA and submitted but her IELTS and EE profile’s expiring so she retook IELTS and now the CRS dropped to 425 because of Reading. Please does this new score matter since she already submitted with old IElTS?
the question was asked a few years ago in this thread. basically you don't have to retake IELTS for the same score to get OINP nomination. Because the IELTS is valid at time of submission.

And, I got the impression that OINP does not calculate your profile against CRS score, they check your profile's eligibility for HCP's minimum requirement.

Meharoof

Feb 8, 2023
Hello guys, actually, I'm a bit short on my settlement funds in the accounts that I want to show. I am actually working in a country that is not my home country. Can I transfer the remaining amount to Indian account from my Malaysian account where I get my salary. Will that become a problem if I do it at this stage?

champ1411

Jun 10, 2021
I am assuming you are applying under Federal Skilled Worker Stream rather than CEC.
I am not sure if we can proceed with the application if the answer to the forst question is NO. if then,
So answer to your first question would be NO. Incase if you have a Job offer (if TCS is able to provide you one upon your request) choose Yes.

Second Yes
third Yes
valid Work permit -yes
Is your employer name on your work permit, I think Yes, because its a closed WP.
LMIA - No
Is this correct? Answer to 1st question question doesn't need to be Yes, to proceed with application. HCP doesn't need a job offer, its clearly mentioned here - https://www.ontario.ca/page/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream - you don't need a job offer to apply.

Answer to 2nd and 3rd question should be yes to apply -

Do you have a job offer in Ontario? Mandatory
Yes
No

Are you currently working in Ontario? Mandatory
Yes
No

Do you have a valid work permit for your current job in Ontario? Mandatory
Yes
No

Abhin Shiny James

Jan 11, 2019
Hi everyone,

Really appreciate the help received here.
I have a concern. I received a NOI from ontario on march 10 which was a tech draw.
The reason I received it is, I believe, because
1. I have 479 CRS
2. I am eligible for CEC
3. The primary NOC I put in EE profile is 21232

The issue I have is, the experience I have for NOC 21232 is less than a year while I have one Year experience in another NOC (22221). Will this pose as a problem?

On the OINP website it stresses that if you are assessed against FSW (which Im not) you need to have 1 year experience IN the primary NOC code.
The same isn't said about if you are assessed against CEC so am I in the clear?

http://www.ontario.ca/page/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream

Im really tensed and need to apply in 40days. Someone please tell me that it wont be an issue.
Also my current job is in Quebec. For proof of funds, is this job enough to satisfy??

tccc

Feb 21, 2023
United States
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-13-2023
Med's Done....
04-05-2023
Passport Req..
23-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-2023
Hi everyone,

Really appreciate the help received here.
I have a concern. I received a NOI from ontario on march 10 which was a tech draw.
The reason I received it is, I believe, because
1. I have 479 CRS
2. I am eligible for CEC
3. The primary NOC I put in EE profile is 21232

The issue I have is, the experience I have for NOC 21232 is less than a year while I have one Year experience in another NOC (22221). Will this pose as a problem?

On the OINP website it stresses that if you are assessed against FSW (which Im not) you need to have 1 year experience IN the primary NOC code.
The same isn't said about if you are assessed against CEC so am I in the clear?

http://www.ontario.ca/page/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream

Im really tensed and need to apply in 40days. Someone please tell me that it wont be an issue.
Also my current job is in Quebec. For proof of funds, is this job enough to satisfy??
they made clear on the website, I quote:

Under the Canadian Experience Class, you must have:
  • at least one year of cumulative paid full-time work experience (or the equivalent in paid part-time work) in Canada in TEER Category 0, 1, 2 or 3 of the NOC
So based on your case, you are not eligible. Honestly, I think OINP should make improvements to its system cause this could happen to a lot of people and give us fake hope.

tccc

Feb 21, 2023
United States
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-13-2023
Med's Done....
04-05-2023
Passport Req..
23-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-2023
My experience/reference letters from past employers don't contain my duties and responsibilities nor my annual salary. Do I need to try to reach out to them to issue one in this format? I am not sure if they would entertain such a request.
You will definitely get documents for your job duties and responsibilities cause that's used to verify your job code. It does not have to be exactly the same format listed on the website since you can include supporting documents (job posting, performance reviews, etc).

annual salary is not a problem because there is no evaluation of salary. But you can include tax forms and payslips to demonstrate that your job is paid and real.

OpeifaA1

Nov 2, 2022
OPEIFA AKOLAWOLE OLOLADE MERCY
No. 15, Olorunleke Crescent, Oke Ela, Ilaro.
Mobile No: (+234)08160066896, (+234)09064365417, (+234)08059936980
Email: Opeifaakolawole@yahoo.com

CAREER OBJECTIVE:

To joining a reputable organization that develops individual skills. An organization that create and contains favorable working environment for target driven and result oriented individual contribute their quota towards achieving the organization objectives.
PERSONAL DATA

NAME: OPEIFA AKOLAWOLE OLOLADE MERCY
SEX: MALE
MARITAL STATUS: MARRIED
STATE OF ORIGIN: OGUN
LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA: YEWA SOUTH
DATE OF BIRTH: 27TH AUGUST, 1980
RELIGION: CHRISTIAN

EDUCATION:
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC ILARO NATIONAL DIPLOMA(ND) ACCOUNTING 2002-2005

COMMUNITY COMPUTER LEARNING COMPUTER SOFTWARE
PROGRAMING PROFICIENCY