+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

kaashi14

Star Member
Jun 17, 2022
Once you get NOI from a province, you can't get it again if you don't go through with it? I got tech draw NOI in December but didn't get one in the last one from OINP ago even though CRS was again met. Created my profile in April 2022.

neo69

Mar 21, 2021
Everything is assessed based on the NOI date - 2 Feb 2023 - Hence you will not lose points.
Thanks
So I should submit it only after my spouse has completed one year or exp - correct
Also do I need to include any letter of explanation for this ?
please advise

L7843257

Nov 8, 2022
Thanks
So I should submit it only after my spouse has completed one year or exp - correct
Also do I need to include any letter of explanation for this ?
please advise
I actually have the same problem before, I don't think the explanation will be necessary, as long as you complete your application in time.

Reactions: neo69

neo69

Mar 21, 2021
I actually have the same problem before, I don't think the explanation will be necessary, as long as you complete your application in time.
So I just submit the application in OINP portal once my spouse has completed her 1 year of experience correct ?
I don’t need to provide any letter of explanation

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
I find it so weird sometimes that Ontario nominated 481 - 490. Now the 481+ candidates are either the ones who have French Language points or Sibling points.

If the sibling does not live in Ontario then why should such a candidate be given preference for Ontario nomination? Just something I thought about. Shouldn't the provinces think about the sibling points awarded should be in lieu of the province nominating them?

Anyway, nothing against the candidates who benefited from this situation.

Azami

Dec 7, 2022
I find it so weird sometimes that Ontario nominated 481 - 490. Now the 481+ candidates are either the ones who have French Language points or Sibling points.

If the sibling does not live in Ontario then why should such a candidate be given preference for Ontario nomination? Just something I thought about. Shouldn't the provinces think about the sibling points awarded should be in lieu of the province nominating them?

Anyway, nothing against the candidates who benefited from this situation.
Your assumption is completely wrong. I have neither French, nor Sibling points, my CRS is 486.

wowangst

Star Member
Jan 19, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
04-05-2023
Med's Done....
04-05-2023
Passport Req..
25/01/2024
VISA ISSUED...
05/02/2024
are there any threads where we can share timelines for express entry oinps?

navdeep.droid

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
Hi everyone,
I also got NOI on feb 2nd tech draw. I have 2 questions.
1)Should I mention part-time work in canada during study in Work history or other activities?
2) I got reference letter for my canadian work experience. (hcp-cec stream). But facing difficulties to get from from previous employers(india) like dell and hcl. These big companies there is no way to reach put HRs and previous managers left. I have experience letters in general format which companies give you know with start date, end date, position, but not with responsibilities/duties. What do you guys suggest for this?
Hey,
1) If you have got proper reference letters and this helps your profile, do add them? This will also be good for intention to live in ON.
2) For my Indian experience, I used my offer letters, relieving letters and pay slips to apply. These usually includes job position, duties etc. And even big companies like HCL and Dell should have your archived your details.

Azami

Dec 7, 2022
If you do not know what this means then you've not been in this game for long. Thanks for answering my question. Good luck in your immigration journey.
My brother in christ, you are the one making assumptions that have nothing to do with the reality. You say "Now the 481+ candidates are either the ones who have French Language points or Sibling points" and I'm telling you - you are wrong. I'm giving you a real life example: me with 486 CSR in CEC with no French, no pr/sitizen siblings, no LMIA.
I've been in the express entry pool since August 2021, currently on my second profile, I've been in Canada for 5 years. Have I "not been in this game for long"? Lol just where are you getting this confidence from?
So I am asking you what is this "max one can score is 481", who are you talking about?