Jan 5, 2020
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
12-01-2022
Reactions: ImpatientDragon

taah

Star Member
Oct 5, 2021
So no draw happened today? BTW, where should we check the updates? I saw the below sentence on this page that I usually check for the updates:

With the provincial election underway, we have temporarily stopped updating this page when we issue notifications of interest or invitations to apply. We will continue to send notifications of interest and invitations to apply to potential candidates.

Reactions: ImpatientDragon

paramveerz

Aug 7, 2019
Gurgaon
Hello everyone, I have a question.

Is there any restrictions for applicants to stay restricted to Ontario if they get the approval or can they look for opportunities in other provinces.
If Yes, then does that by any chance affect our citizenship application or creates any issue down the line?

ttsoldier13

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
12-01-2022
Hello everyone, I have a question.

Is there any restrictions for applicants to stay restricted to Ontario if they get the approval or can they look for opportunities in other provinces.
If Yes, then does that by any chance affect our citizenship application or creates any issue down the line?
If you are nominated by a province you need to stay in that province. You can leave but you need to justify this leave with proof - eg you've been trying to get a job for a year in province a with no luck but got one in province b.

Failure to do so will affect PR renewal and/or citizenship application

taah

Star Member
Oct 5, 2021

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
The last one on that page was on April 28. They also added this note on top of the page:
With the provincial election underway, we have temporarily stopped updating this page when we issue notifications of interest or invitations to apply.

So I was asking if they have conducted new draws since last month, without updating the page.
Election is June 2 so draws may resume the following week or the week after.

Reactions: taah