+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

ashwin297

Aug 25, 2021
Hi friends,

Before i ask my queries below is my profile summary:
My CRS score is 472 with:
- Age - 29 yrs approaching 30 in July 2022
- Education - I have both Double Degree from WES and Masters evaluated from IQAS
- Experience - 5+ yrs
- Primary NOC - 0213 (IT Product Manager), Secondary NOC - 0124
- IELTS - L8.5 R7.5 S7 W7 in 4th attempt

I would be grateful if anyone here probably has opted for NOC 0124 and can share the roles and responsibilities they have added in their reference letter,
Becasue the ones mentioned on IRCC website are just few and I am not sure if the ones i add will be accepted by IRCC. Please help

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
Hi friends,

- Education - I have both Double Degree from WES and Masters evaluated from IQAS
- Experience - 5+ yrs

I would be grateful if anyone here probably has opted for NOC 0124 and can share the roles and responsibilities they have added in their reference letter,
Becasue the ones mentioned on IRCC website are just few and I am not sure if the ones i add will be accepted by IRCC. Please help

Computer and information systems managers perform some or all of the following duties:

• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of information systems and electronic data processing (EDP) departments and companies
  • Develop and implement policies and procedures for electronic data processing and computer systems development and operations
  • Meet with clients to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
  • Assemble and manage teams of information systems personnel to design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems
  • Control the budget and expenditures of the department, company or project
  • Recruit and supervise computer analysts, engineers, programmers, technicians and other personnel and oversee their professional development and training.

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
Hi friends,

- Experience - 5+ yrs

India IT Product Manager roles would match more with NOC 2173. Check that.

ashwin297

Aug 25, 2021
Computer and information systems managers perform some or all of the following duties:

• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of information systems and electronic data processing (EDP) departments and companies
  • Develop and implement policies and procedures for electronic data processing and computer systems development and operations
  • Meet with clients to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
  • Assemble and manage teams of information systems personnel to design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems
  • Control the budget and expenditures of the department, company or project
  • Recruit and supervise computer analysts, engineers, programmers, technicians and other personnel and oversee their professional development and training.
Thanks but bro I need roles and responsibilities for NOC 0124.

Jenni2022

Jul 19, 2021
Hello,
Can you give me some advice for my case ?
  • I was in Canada for 6 months under OWP, my husband is an applicant of SUV PR, but now the processing time for SUV is much longer than previous years, it's estimated 31 months, We've been waiting for 13 months.
  • I got a permanent job after 3 months landing (NOC A, ) it matches with my background and experience , and I've worked there since April 2022. However I'm 41 years old, I almost have no chance to compete in CEC next year when I have enough 1 yr Canadian experience, so I have only chance through EE but should be PNP, not federal due to my old ages.
  • I've talked with some consultants and they suggest me to do BCEE, as I have possibility to ask my company's support to get nomination. and then apply PR through EE-PNP.

However, I check the processing time for EE-PNP for PR is 21 months . I consider very much DO OR NOT DO because my family is also waiting for PR under SUV, and processing time is 31 months ( waited time was 13 months, remaining waiting time 18 months).
The fee I should pay to agent is 8000CAD if I DO as service fee.
How about your case ? Do you prepare and apply PR by ur self or via agency ?

Can someone give me your comments for my case ? how is actual timeline for EE PNP -PR ?

Jenni2022

Jul 19, 2021
HI there,

I have Bachelor's degree (four years- WES) and postgraduate diploma granted by a Canadian college (online -studed from Sept-April) . Can I get point for online Diploma ?

Homay93

Jun 14, 2022
Hi guys,
It's been 4 months that no tech draw has happened,
Has there been any kind of announcement, or a change of plan that they have announced and I might have missed?

Krishna1989

May 20, 2021
Hi I ve a question . My brother received a invitation from Ontario 4 months prior and we fill the paper . He just completed 3 months window ( he filed in March ) now he has a score of 510 . What if he gets into express entry first. (As draw is expected soon ) what will happen to fees.
Another question is what is expected time to process onip application , has anyone received the 600 points within 3 months as written on website

lllolll

Jun 17, 2022
OINP - International Student Stream Employment Letter

I recently submitted my EOI for the OINP International Student Stream pathway using a job offer that starts in September. If I do get nominated before the start date, would I be able to ask my employer to provide me with the employer letter or would I have to wait until I start my job?

afmla92

Mar 22, 2022
Does anyone know what a rough timeline to expect could be between creating a profile and potentially getting a notification of interest?

leevick

Star Member
Feb 8, 2022
China
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Is it possible that Ontario is just waiting for the FSW draws to resume in July so that they could pick up those whose CRS score is just below the cutoff?

Obago21

Feb 6, 2021
Please can I delete my one-key and recreate immediately as i mistakenly entered both first and middle names in the space for first name while registering for my one-key account.thanks