+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

taah

Star Member
Oct 5, 2021
Lol you wish
What's your expectation then? I don't think they'll start immediately, but surely they will send more NOIs in the second half of the year. They currently need to send 5000 NOIs this year to reach the previous years' numbers(not to mention their intention to increase annual NOIs and ITAs for 2022)

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
What's your expectation then? I don't think they'll start immediately, but surely they will send more NOIs in the second half of the year. They currently need to send 5000 NOIs this year to reach the previous years' numbers(not to mention their intention to increase annual NOIs and ITAs for 2022)
Where did they mention - (not to mention their intention to increase annual NOIs and ITAs for 2022)?

taah

Star Member
Oct 5, 2021
Where did they mention - (not to mention their intention to increase annual NOIs and ITAs for 2022)?
“We’re lowering the barriers they face and have called on our partners in the federal government to double the number of newcomers Ontario can select in 2022.”

https://www.talentcanada.ca/ontario-expanding-immigrant-nominee-program-wants-ottawa-to-double-allocation/

I just shared the first link I saw. There're other reports as well and in some of them it's mentioned that they'll focus on Skilled Trades and health streams this year. But I personally don't consider it a threat to HCP draws because these two streams can't fill the 9k increment they asked for this year. To my mind, in the worst-case scenario HCP draws quota will remain the same or will be increased slightly.

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
“We’re lowering the barriers they face and have called on our partners in the federal government to double the number of newcomers Ontario can select in 2022.”

https://www.talentcanada.ca/ontario-expanding-immigrant-nominee-program-wants-ottawa-to-double-allocation/

I just shared the first link I saw. There're other reports as well and in some of them it's mentioned that they'll focus on Skilled Trades and health streams this year. But I personally don't consider it a threat to HCP draws because these two streams can't fill the 9k increment they asked for this year. To my mind, in the worst-case scenario HCP draws quota will remain the same or will be increased slightly.
Okay, let's see. DM me.

Deepak884800

Star Member
Apr 6, 2022
Hi,
I received NOI from Ontario on 8th Feb 2022, I submitted my application onto OINP portal on 21st March 2022 and the status of the application is still in 'Submitted' state.
NOC : 2173
Is there anyone else who has a similar case ?
We're in the same boat, even my application is stuck on submitted as on date, however, I'm optimistic of it to switch to assessment by coming week.
I'll keep you posted, thanks!

rdk0712

Apr 14, 2022
what are the chances of receiving NOI from any province for NOC 2132 (Outlander, no job offer) CRS 400+, profile was created in Dec'22.
No progress so far, any word of advise ? Should I re-create my EE profile ?

triptilive

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
what are the chances of receiving NOI from any province for NOC 2132 (Outlander, no job offer) CRS 400+, profile was created in Dec'22.
No progress so far, any word of advise ? Should I re-create my EE profile ?
This is a Ontario specific thread so will answer w.r.t Ontario

First, your NOC 2132 is not on the current priority occupation list of Ontario.
Second, No CRS score below 455 have gotten an NOI from Ontario in the recent past. You have not mentioned your exact score, 400+ is vague. (Even if your score is above 455, still the NOI won't be forthcoming due to your NOC.)

Even if you create another profile, these limitations remain. So that is not the solution.

What you can do to improve your chances - Try looking at the requirements of other provinces NOC 2132 may be in demand in another province (I don't have this information) and retake IELTS to improve your score. All the best!

paramveerz

Aug 7, 2019
Gurgaon
If you are nominated by a province you need to stay in that province. You can leave but you need to justify this leave with proof - eg you've been trying to get a job for a year in province a with no luck but got one in province b.

Failure to do so will affect PR renewal and/or citizenship application
Thank you so much for the response.
Is there a minimum time period that we are supposed to stick to a province?

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
Hi guys, I need some important insight as soon as possible, we have got a re-medical request and we will be getting it done on 30th may 2022.
AOR - 10th april'21
The confusion is that our passports are with the Hungary embassy currently because we will be shifting there for an on-site opportunity. As I am watching the scenario, we will get our mdeicals done and cleared withn few days and then we will receieve PPR. So how we can proceed further, since we have not got any update from Hungary embassy as to when we will receive our passports.

rdk0712

Apr 14, 2022
This is a Ontario specific thread so will answer w.r.t Ontario

First, your NOC 2132 is not on the current priority occupation list of Ontario.
Second, No CRS score below 455 have gotten an NOI from Ontario in the recent past. You have not mentioned your exact score, 400+ is vague. (Even if your score is above 455, still the NOI won't be forthcoming due to your NOC.)

Even if you create another profile, these limitations remain. So that is not the solution.

What you can do to improve your chances - Try looking at the requirements of other provinces NOC 2132 may be in demand in another province (I don't have this information) and retake IELTS to improve your score. All the best!

Hi,
My CRS score is 427
L - 8.5, R - 8.5, W - 7, S - 8 ( overall band - 8)

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
My CRS score is 427
L - 8.5, R - 8.5, W - 7, S - 8 ( overall band - 8)
Not sure of you have a question but you would not receive a nomination for Ontario. If you want to ask about other provinces, read through the other threads as this thread is for OINP.

Feb 22, 2021
Hi everyone!!

I really would appreciate it if you can help me with a doubt I have. My husband and I just created our EE profile a couple of days ago, he is in the tech field with a NOC 2174, and our score is 459. So, based on your experience I would want to know if you think that it is a good profile to get the NOI from Ontario. And what are the average times to receive the NOI? I have seen people that have waited for almost 1 year...

Thank you

Bloodstar

Jun 8, 2022
Hi everyone!!

I really would appreciate it if you can help me with a doubt I have. My husband and I just created our EE profile a couple of days ago, he is in the tech field with a NOC 2174, and our score is 459. So, based on your experience I would want to know if you think that it is a good profile to get the NOI from Ontario. And what are the average times to receive the NOI? I have seen people that have waited for almost 1 year...

Thank you
You can check the passing score for OINP Streams here: https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-express-entry-notifications-interest

The passing scores for Tech Stream in 2021-2022:

February 8, 2022 - 463-467 CRS
October 27, 2021 - 455-467 CRS
April 13, 2021 - 456-467 CRS
February 16, 2021 - 453-467 CRS

As you may see your score is not bad and not very good. Nobody would say how long you should wait to get invitation. It could be one month or several years. In my opinion the best score for this stream is between 463 and 467, with your result it's better not to wait for this program but to look for other opportunities to migrate or to find a way to increase your score.

Reactions: ColombianStudent