+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

ssardana

Jul 5, 2019
Hi - I have a question regarding the different statuses (stages) of application review post one has submitted the application for ONIP NOI. I have seen the following so far a) Submitted b) Assessment (took extremely long for that to change), c) Decision in progress. The first questions is, how many more stages are there? Second, how much longer do you believe is the wait time post-stage c). Thanks for your help, in advance.

tertatyana

Sep 24, 2019
Hi All!

who knows why points are not added to my score in EE profile, even after the nomination is received and accepted. I can see in my profile the following info:

Minimum entry criteria Help - Minimum entry criteria
  • You meet the minimum entry criteria.
Have I been invited to apply? Help - Have I been invited to apply?
  • You do not have an invitation to apply at this time.
Province/territory of nomination Help - Province/territory of nomination
  • We are pleased to confirm that you were nominated by a province or territory. Check your messages below for details.
Valid job offer Help - Valid job offer
  • Not applicable.
Nominating province/territory Help - Nominating province/territory
  • Ontario
But unfortunately score is still the same. I have received a letter from Ontario Nominiee with
  • Certificate of Nomination
  • Nominee Approval Letter
Not sure what i'm doing wrong. Did anyone faced this problem? Should i contact Ontario program and ask for support?

Thank you!

Reactions: rad_mak

g.neha

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
I've scanned all the pages on the inside of the passport even the empty ones but not the outer cover.
you are good ! I had earlier confirmed with OINP before submitting my application regarding the cover page requirement.It isn't required, just all the pages inside the passport ( approx 36 pages ) MUST be scanned and attached.

DhivyaDia

Aug 13, 2019
Hyderabad, India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-06-2019
Nomination.....
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-11-2019
Med's Request
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
18-12-2019
Hello All,
I am new here, my oinp file is in DIP.Can anyone please tell me the time span after OINP approval and what is the process?
it will take 30-60 days to process your application from the day you have sent your application. regarding process, what would you like to know exactly.

DhivyaDia

Aug 13, 2019
Hyderabad, India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-06-2019
Nomination.....
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-11-2019
Med's Request
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
18-12-2019
Does the passport need to be scanned cover to cover or first page to last page?
from page one till the last page, even empty pages need to be scanned.

DhivyaDia

Aug 13, 2019
Hyderabad, India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-06-2019
Nomination.....
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-11-2019
Med's Request
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
18-12-2019
HI Does any one know if additional documents were requested whn the status said Decision in Progress
This rarely happens, it happens sometimes when your job seeker code is not clear, or you have received an ITA and they need you to take a decision regarding withdrawing your OINP application or rejecting your ITA. An ADR comes only when your application has moved to Assessment stage and they have some additional requirements from you.

DhivyaDia

Aug 13, 2019
Hyderabad, India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-06-2019
Nomination.....
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-11-2019
Med's Request
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
18-12-2019
Hi - I have a question regarding the different statuses (stages) of application review post one has submitted the application for ONIP NOI. I have seen the following so far a) Submitted b) Assessment (took extremely long for that to change), c) Decision in progress. The first questions is, how many more stages are there? Second, how much longer do you believe is the wait time post-stage c). Thanks for your help, in advance.
There is one more stage which is the Approved stage thats all, that denotes that you have been nominated, you get a notification in your EE profile inbox regarding the nomination and you have 30 days to accept or reject the nomination. to answer your second question, the standard time is 30-60 days give or take, no one can predict how many days it takes to change from one stage to another. Each application is handled by differently as it gets assigned to a different Visa officer mostly, so them some time, we cant rush the process. Even after you get your Nomination, getting an ITA and applying for it should be carefully done as they are even more diligent regarding the application, so everything needs to be exactly correct in your application.

tertatyana

Sep 24, 2019
There is one more stage which is the Approved stage thats all, that denotes that you have been nominated, you get a notification in your EE profile inbox regarding the nomination and you have 30 days to accept or reject the nomination. to answer your second question, the standard time is 30-60 days give or take, no one can predict how many days it takes to change from one stage to another. Each application is handled by differently as it gets assigned to a different Visa officer mostly, so them some time, we cant rush the process. Even after you get your Nomination, getting an ITA and applying for it should be carefully done as they are even more diligent regarding the application, so everything needs to be exactly correct in your application.
Hi,

do you know what time it takes to get the score updated with 600 points, after you accept the nomination in your EE profile? i've already received it and accepted, but the score is still the same.

Reactions: rad_mak

DhivyaDia

Aug 13, 2019
Hyderabad, India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-06-2019
Nomination.....
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-11-2019
Med's Request
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
18-12-2019
Hi All!

who knows why points are not added to my score in EE profile, even after the nomination is received and accepted. I can see in my profile the following info:

• We are pleased to confirm that you were nominated by a province or territory. Check your messages below for details.
  • Not applicable.
  • Ontario
But unfortunately score is still the same. I have received a letter from Ontario Nominiee with
  • Certificate of Nomination
  • Nominee Approval Letter
Not sure what i'm doing wrong. Did anyone faced this problem? Should i contact Ontario program and ask for support?

Thank you!
contact them, and are you doubly sure you accepted the nomination ?

tertatyana

Sep 24, 2019
contact them, and are you doubly sure you accepted the nomination ?
i have already send a question through contract form on EE, waiting for reply. but i can see in EE profile on the top of it right before the profile details that nomination is accepted, it looks like this:

Province/Territory nominations Province/Territory nomination details
Province
Accept or decline on or before this date: Action
Ontario October 17, 2019 04:28:49 p.m. EDT Accepted

Details about your profile
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

• Not applicable.
  • Ontario

But there a no points for nomination in the area for Provincial/Territorial Nomination.
That is why i'm not sure what i should do next.

Should i somehow edit profile?