+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hello,

Need help, In personal history section, do i have to mention all travel, even that travel falls under a contentious job period.
Example, if from Jan 1 2013 till today i am in job which is mentioned, do i need to mention all trips (business and personal) i have taken during this period ?
Thanks in advance
Disclaimer: Follow my advice at your own risk

Travel information will go in Travel history..
Personal history section would not have that..

But this is just my opinion

Reactions: vikins

DhivyaDia

Aug 13, 2019
Hyderabad, India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-06-2019
Nomination.....
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-11-2019
Med's Request
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
18-12-2019
Hello, did you figure out that your application is assessed in the profile? Instead of submitted?

My status submitted did not change yet, so I was curious...
You will get a mail from them stating that your profile is complete and that it has been moved to Assessment stage. You can also check the same on the e-filing page for OINP, where you completed your application.

Reactions: Captain789

DhivyaDia

Aug 13, 2019
Hyderabad, India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-06-2019
Nomination.....
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-11-2019
Med's Request
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
18-12-2019
Hello,

Need help, In personal history section, do i have to mention all travel, even that travel falls under a contentious job period.
Example, if from Jan 1 2013 till today i am in job which is mentioned, do i need to mention all trips (business and personal) i have taken during this period ?
Thanks in advance
All travel related including work and leisure mention in the other activities for ONIP.

Reactions: vikins

Captain789

May 27, 2018
You will get a mail from them stating that your profile is complete and that it has been moved to Assessment stage. You can also check the same on the e-filing page for OINP, where you completed your application.
Thank you! I thought that they won't even notify me via email. That makes my life easier :)

DhivyaDia

Aug 13, 2019
Hyderabad, India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-06-2019
Nomination.....
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-11-2019
Med's Request
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
18-12-2019
Thank you! I thought that they won't even notify me via email. That makes my life easier :)
Yes it does but it would be better if you keep checking the portal. Don’t completely depend on your mails.

Reactions: Captain789

immi_canz

Aug 18, 2019
Hello I am new to Immigrating to Canada. I have a CRS score of 405. My NOC is 2073. I had expressed my interest to migrating to any provinces in my EE profile. Do you think, i need to wait or do additional work other than waiting?

Reactions: Sinpy2

DhivyaDia

Aug 13, 2019
Hyderabad, India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-06-2019
Nomination.....
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-11-2019
Med's Request
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
18-12-2019
Hello I am new to Immigrating to Canada. I have a CRS score of 405. My NOC is 2073. I had expressed my interest to migrating to any provinces in my EE profile. Do you think, i need to wait or do additional work other than waiting?
What is your IELTS score like ?

Rickster_21

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Follow my advice at your own risk

Explain everything in LOE attach what you can as much as you can and hope for the best :)
How about attaching an affidavit as well? If you think that should help can you also tell me what needs to be done exactly?

I have no idea what needs to be done with an affidavit.. It needs to be self notarized, can be on a Rs 10 affidavit as well is some of the info I gathered here on the forum.

But do I need type out a tstatement as well?

Please help!

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
How about attaching an affidavit as well? If you think that should help can you also tell me what needs to be done exactly?

I have no idea what needs to be done with an affidavit.. It needs to be self notarized, can be on a Rs 10 affidavit as well is some of the info I gathered here on the forum.

But do I need type out a tstatement as well?

Please help!
There is a video on youtube that guides through this process..

I think name of the channel is dream abroad..

Take a look at it.. in case you have questions do let me know :)

Rashigaur

Aug 24, 2017
Hello All,
I am new here, my oinp file is in DIP.Can anyone please tell me the time span after OINP approval and what is the process?

Mark Khanna

Sep 24, 2019
Hi everyone,

My wife and I are in the process of applying and submitting our application for PR. Right now we are giving our IELTS(EOM) and our ECA report is expected to come in by mid-October. I have a few questions and would request if anyone with some insights on the process/status can add their inputs.

Few quick details
  • Expected CRS combined score (Wife & Myself) : 435 with CLB 9 for both.
  • We are 35Y and getting a higher score look difficult and CLB 10 is gonna be outta reach.
  • NOC Codes: 0124 - Marketing(Myself) and 0112 - HR(Wife)
  • ECA expected in mid/late October
  • We will be applying for ONIP immediately as we have a low score
  • We do not have any relatives in Canada, but do have family friends in ON
Quick Questions
  • With the upcoming elections and the OINP quota almost full, should we submit an application this year or wait until Jan 2020?
  • Between mine and my wife's NOCs, which of us has a better chance of being considered for ONIP? My wife would be the primary applicant as she is more likely to get a higher IELTS score.
  • Given our NOC codes and work experience, are there any suitable alternatives to Ontario. Alberta would not work for us as they don't have jobs that match our profiles.
  • What is the estimated timeline to get a ONIP NOI, followed by PR.
Thanks in advance for taking the time to respond back.

Mark

Reactions: rad_mak

akhil994

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Hi everyone,

My wife and I are in the process of applying and submitting our application for PR. Right now we are giving our IELTS(EOM) and our ECA report is expected to come in by mid-October. I have a few questions and would request if anyone with some insights on the process/status can add their inputs.

Few quick details
  • Expected CRS combined score (Wife & Myself) : 435 with CLB 9 for both.
  • We are 35Y and getting a higher score look difficult and CLB 10 is gonna be outta reach.
  • NOC Codes: 0124 - Marketing(Myself) and 0112 - HR(Wife)
  • ECA expected in mid/late October
  • We will be applying for ONIP immediately as we have a low score
  • We do not have any relatives in Canada, but do have family friends in ON
Quick Questions
  • With the upcoming elections and the OINP quota almost full, should we submit an application this year or wait until Jan 2020?
  • Between mine and my wife's NOCs, which of us has a better chance of being considered for ONIP? My wife would be the primary applicant as she is more likely to get a higher IELTS score.
  • Given our NOC codes and work experience, are there any suitable alternatives to Ontario. Alberta would not work for us as they don't have jobs that match our profiles.
  • What is the estimated timeline to get a ONIP NOI, followed by PR.
Thanks in advance for taking the time to respond back.

Mark
1. You should submit your application as soon as possible, in case of another draw this year , you may have a chance. Having profile in the pool anyway doesn't harm your chances
2. 0124 the one that has been invited twice this year (latest being on the 15th of August), in targeted draws, apart from the two tech draws that have taken place, while one was a general draw. You may draw your own conclusions from that
3. British Columbia could be one of the provinces that you could look at
4. It totally varies. I got within 13 days of creating my EE profile, some have waited for 6 months
Please be advised, you cannot apply for OINP as such. They pick your profile from the Express Entry pool of candidates if they find it to be suitable and meeting their requirements.