+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

dreamcanada0224

Star Member
May 10, 2019
Just checked today - It says Decision In progress
A brief of my profile:

Most Recent experience - Agile PM/ Scrum Master in IT - NOC 0213 (Feb 2017 - Dec 2019) [Rest all are around 2171, 4012 (student assistant), 2281,2282) Total experience over 9 years
WES -Masters Equivalent ; Spouse : Bachelors
IELTS : Listening 9: Speaking 8: Reading 7.5: Writing: 7
Showed sufficient funds and provided employer letters along with payslips
To add CRS score 455: Missed invitation in the early months of draws due to delay from WES
will lose 5 points in November
I dont know why negativity has been haunting me , may be failures I have seen since an year, but what do you think are the odds for approval

Rickster_21

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
@Navrattan

Thank you so much for this, I am so grateful for this.

That is scary, I have an IQAS ECA and there is nothing in OINP update about IQAS authorization procedure. I wonder if I am the only one here with IQAS ECA :|

Can you tell me what you finally did? I gt my ECA from IQAS as well and I'm applying under the HCP stream. What needs to be done here?

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
@DhivyaDia Thanks. Hopefully I get ECA soon :)

Also can you please guide me to a thread/post where I can get the proper work experience/reference letter, so that I can start the process of reaching out to my previous organizations? Thanks in advance :)

Employment reference letter

Business letterhead

Date

positions held
NOC
period of employment
duties and responsibilities
time spent in position
total annual salary plus benefits
number of hours worked per week
extended periods of leave

Responsible officer/supervisor
Name:
Job title:
Signature:

Bussines Address
Telephone
Fax numbers
Website

Reactions: canprind

Rickster_21

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
I was working with Kingfisher Airlines 5 years ago, as everyone knows the airline went Kaput. I have a few letters on the letter head including promotion letters, appraisal letters and some salary slips. I can't get an experience letter or an LOE.

What do you suggest?

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
I was working with Kingfisher Airlines 5 years ago, as everyone knows the airline went Kaput. I have a few letters on the letter head including promotion letters, appraisal letters and some salary slips. I can't get an experience letter or an LOE.

What do you suggest?
Follow my advice at your own risk

Explain everything in LOE attach what you can as much as you can and hope for the best :)

NMOT

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Dubai, UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-01-2020
Nomination.....
21-11-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
07-12-2019
Passport Req..
19-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2020
Does anyone has information about future tech draws? Why Ontario has paused the draws? Or there won't be any more? Please share your thoughts.
This is just based off the research I did and my own assumptions but I'm no expert...

Since Ontario has already given 5,200 of their annually allocated 6,900 nominations (as of Sept 12) they might be putting the draws on hold for now. There is also a lot of backlog with the current applications they have. But even if they don't have any more tech draws this year I'm fairly certain they will continue beginning next year. I've read some articles saying that Ontario is planning to continue them until 2021 -- here's one https://theimmigrationconsultants.com/ontarios-tech-draw-issues-invitations-to-many-candidates/

Last edited:
Reactions: DhivyaDia

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
This is just based off the research I did and my own assumptions but I'm no expert...

Since Ontario has already given 5,200 of their annually allocated 6,900 nominations (as of Sept 12) they might be putting the draws on hold for now. There is also a lot of backlog with the current applications they have. But even if they don't have any more tech draws this year I'm fairly certain they will continue beginning next year. I've read some articles saying that Ontario is planning to continue them until 2021 -- here's one https://theimmigrationconsultants.com/ontarios-tech-draw-issues-invitations-to-many-candidates/
Are you counting NOIs issued in January too? Because CRS fell below NOI's CRS cut off after a few days

Captain789

May 27, 2018
I received NOI on the 15th.

NOC: 0601
Submitted: 2nd September
Assessment: 20th September
Decision in Progress: Still waiting
Nomination: Still Waiting.
Hello, did you figure out that your application is assessed in the profile? Instead of submitted?

My status submitted did not change yet, so I was curious...

Nit15

Jun 8, 2019
Hi ,
Suppose i did not respond to the interest letter i received,Is there any chance of getting an expression of interest again from the Ontario Province or is there any option to apply for the Nomination program in Ontario once that interest validity is over?
Thanks

Anoop2807

Aug 8, 2019
Hello, did you figure out that your application is assessed in the profile? Instead of submitted?

My status submitted did not change yet, so I was curious...
Hi , yes I received a mail stating below:

"The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program has reviewed your application for completeness under the Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream. Please find attached a letter confirming that your application is complete. The program will contact you should we require additional information to support the assessment of your application."

Also in the profile it changed to assessment from submitted.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

Reactions: Captain789

Captain789

May 27, 2018
Hi , yes I received a mail stating below:

"The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program has reviewed your application for completeness under the Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream. Please find attached a letter confirming that your application is complete. The program will contact you should we require additional information to support the assessment of your application."

Also in the profile it changed to assessment from submitted.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.
Thanks, it does!

vikins

Sep 30, 2018
Hello,

Need help, In personal history section, do i have to mention all travel, even that travel falls under a contentious job period.
Example, if from Jan 1 2013 till today i am in job which is mentioned, do i need to mention all trips (business and personal) i have taken during this period ?
Thanks in advance