+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

arpitasnow

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
I have also mention a link below. please check and find out your particular.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps_010517.pdf

This are the guidelines for WES ECA report.
  1. Note: When completing your application for an ECA, you must authorize the organization to share the results of your ECA with the OINP. Further instructions can be found in Appendix 4. Failure to grant the OINP access to your ECA results may delay the processing or result in the refusal of your application.

World Education Services (WES):

If you already have an ECA report, you must order a duplicate of the report at: https://www.wes.org/ca/apply/xcopycic.asp. The “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCI” must be indicated as the recipient of the report.

If you do not have an ECA report, you must select the “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCI” as a recipient of the report.
Thanks buddy. I have just now ordered for a duplicate copy of my ECA report to be sent to the OINP MCIIT. Hope that helps and my application gets processed. Have been waiting for 2 months now.

TalzKhan

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
Guys any idea when the HCP draws are to happen, isn’t it more than 4 months since they last sent NOIs for that?

Also what’s the predictions of the cut off? Would it go below their last cut off? Cause my CRS score is 408 and I applied on April 21. Application status still shows submitted

Awaiting replies thanks!

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Guys any idea when the HCP draws are to happen, isn’t it more than 4 months since they last sent NOIs for that?

Also what’s the predictions of the cut off? Would it go below their last cut off? Cause my CRS score is 408 and I applied on April 21. Application status still shows submitted

Awaiting replies thanks!
their cut off this yr was about 10 points lower than the CRS invitation score.

Johnny Ghaddar

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018

Awaiting replies thanks!
It's not just about the cut-off score anymore. This year they are selecting score categories and NOC codes candidates. The HCP stream is bound to be open sooner, but the criteria applied for the specific draws would have to be looked in to.

Reactions: Midnight Blessing

Kevin Kav

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
I want to dublicate my WES report for OINP but what should I answer for Attention To: ?

Should I mention my case number or?

Johnny Ghaddar

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
w

which one? 31th of April or 9th of April?

My application submitted 9th of April and my feeling is there is a delay
Wait till 1st week of June... it should move to completeness by then..