+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Gury Singh

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
Hey Guys,

Someone has put a doubt in my mind, please help.

I've created my EE profile and status is displayed as "Submitted". Do anyone see any issue? Am i missing something or status should be different like Active or whatever? Is my profile eligible for draws?

Please help

Nk_canada

Mar 9, 2018
Hi experts,

Need your opinion. My Crs score is 385 with Spouse added and 400 without. I am planning to create a EE profile and apply for ONIP.

Could you please suggest me if I should apply alone as ONIP needs minimum 400 CRS score and also could you please guide me for creating EE profile. My WES Credentials evaluation is completed.

Thanks for the help

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hey Guys,

Someone has put a doubt in my mind, please help.

I've created my EE profile and status is displayed as "Submitted". Do anyone see any issue? Am i missing something or status should be different like Active or whatever? Is my profile eligible for draws?

Please help
Yes eligible.

dkchaitanya

May 12, 2017
Hello,

We had applied for ONIP and finished filling the final application today. My wife is the primary applicant and she doesn't have a surname.

Her name is Meghana Kumaraswamy and before making the payment we were asked to enter the surname mandatorily. Hence we gave as "NA". The payment was successful but now we see that the name in the acknowledgement receipt and the application is showing as "Meghana Kumaraswamy NA".

Is there a way to change it as we are worried if it might create a problem in visa processing. We searched for the contact details so that we can inform about the mistake but not finding anything helpful.

If anyone could help us answering our query it will be appreciated.

Regards,
Chaitanya

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Hello,

We had applied for ONIP and finished filling the final application today. My wife is the primary applicant and she doesn't have a surname.

Her name is Meghana Kumaraswamy and before making the payment we were asked to enter the surname mandatorily. Hence we gave as "NA". The payment was successful but now we see that the name in the acknowledgement receipt and the application is showing as "Meghana Kumaraswamy NA".

Is there a way to change it as we are worried if it might create a problem in visa processing. We searched for the contact details so that we can inform about the mistake but not finding anything helpful.

If anyone could help us answering our query it will be appreciated.

Regards,
Chaitanya
Hello Mate !!

Call them or mail them

Phone:

416-327-0374

Email:
ontarionominee@ontario.ca

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
This is the only email that I received.

Dear ,

Your application for Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has been received. The application file number is:

Receipt
Paid To: Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP)
Order Item: Application Processing Fee
Amount Paid: $1,500.00
Payment Method: Online Payment - Credit
Credit Card Number:
Debit Bank Name:
Authorization #:
Authorization Time: 2018.04.20+11:41:23

Please use this file number in all your communications with OINP.

You can monitor the status of your application in the OINP e-Filing Portal.

The OINP e-Filing Portal is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Thank you for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

Sincerely,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program

NO worries.. I m in the same stage..

Application submitted- 19th April
Status- "SUBMITTED"

As per myimmitracker website, they are reviewing April 1st week application and giving them acknowledgement letter.
Our turn will be coming in next two weeks.

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
Good luck with the nomination. I had submitted on 31st march but no progress still
have you applied from within Canada or outland application?
Did you call them? as many have problem with ECA authorisation for Ontario.
as per their guidelines, we must need to give them ECA authorisation access if you have applied from WES or provide them duplicate ECA report.

arpitasnow

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
have you applied from within Canada or outland application?
Did you call them? as many have problem with ECA authorisation for Ontario.
as per their guidelines, we must need to give them ECA authorisation access if you have applied from WES or provide them duplicate ECA report.
I have applied from India. Didnot get any mail or notification for the ECA authorisation. Do I need to get a duplicate ECA report sent? I have sent a pdf copy. Please advise.

Aashishrohal

May 9, 2018
Hi All, I have crs of 435, for oinp, do I need to select only Ontario as option , or selecting all the states would do...And oinp would consider my application, what all do I need to keep in my mind so that I get a noi as soon as they release a draw. Thank you in advance

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi All, I have crs of 435, for oinp, do I need to select only Ontario as option , or selecting all the states would do...And oinp would consider my application, what all do I need to keep in my mind so that I get a noi as soon as they release a draw. Thank you in advance
I not sure if you need to select a specific province in your EE profile as such...other members can comment...

This document will help you to understand what documents are required and in which format: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps_010517.pdf

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
yes you have to select 'ontario' or 'all provinces'. select both just to be safe.

Reactions: Johnny Ghaddar

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
I have applied from India. Didnot get any mail or notification for the ECA authorisation. Do I need to get a duplicate ECA report sent? I have sent a pdf copy. Please advise.
I have also mention a link below. please check and find out your particular.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps_010517.pdf

This are the guidelines for WES ECA report.
  1. Note: When completing your application for an ECA, you must authorize the organization to share the results of your ECA with the OINP. Further instructions can be found in Appendix 4. Failure to grant the OINP access to your ECA results may delay the processing or result in the refusal of your application.

World Education Services (WES):

If you already have an ECA report, you must order a duplicate of the report at: https://www.wes.org/ca/apply/xcopycic.asp. The “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCI” must be indicated as the recipient of the report.

If you do not have an ECA report, you must select the “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCI” as a recipient of the report.