+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

amrin11

Jun 1, 2018
Hi Guys,

If anyone know I have a question does the IMM 5406 form need to be signed with black pen, my husband signed it with blue. Does he needs to fill the form again and mail to me to canada or is it fine. As on top of the application it says Print and type in Black.

arpitasnow

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Hello All,

Did anybody's OINP Application move to assessment stage recently? How much time on an average does it take from assesment stage to nomination? My application is already 67 days old and last day moved to assessment.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hello All,

Did anybody's OINP Application move to assessment stage recently? How much time on an average does it take from assesment stage to nomination? My application is already 67 days old and last day moved to assessment.
3 to 4 weeks from assesment to dip and another 2 to 4 weeks from dip to nomination. One more week to get nomination certificate through mail from oinp.

arpitasnow

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
3 to 4 weeks from assesment to dip and another 2 to 4 weeks from dip to nomination. One more week to get nomination certificate through mail from oinp.
Thanks for the reply. But my application has already crossed 60 days.....can i expect the remaining procedure to get completed within 90 days or the timeline mi8 exceed?

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
Hello to all!
Can somebody please tell me what is the chances to be chosen by Ontatio? The thing is that I tryed to take IELTS 2 times, the first try was 2 months ago where I got 8.5/8.5/6.5/7 and today I tryed another time and feel that I failed Listening. I am thinking about creating the EE profile and waiting for invitaion from Ontario because I dont know how many attempts it will take to get the needed score.
With my first IETLS results I have 401 score. Is this anough to get invitation?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hello to all!
Can somebody please tell me what is the chances to be chosen by Ontatio? The thing is that I tryed to take IELTS 2 times, the first try was 2 months ago where I got 8.5/8.5/6.5/7 and today I tryed another time and feel that I failed Listening. I am thinking about creating the EE profile and waiting for invitaion from Ontario because I dont know how many attempts it will take to get the needed score.
With my first IETLS results I have 401 score. Is this anough to get invitation?
What NOC code are you having for your work experience? and are you based in Ontario @present?