+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Knac12

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
Well your NOC is in demand in Ontario. After you created your profile in July 29 2017, oinp gave out NOIs only once In November, and that too, they gave very few NOIs, since 2017 quota was almost reached and they were still dealing with the huge number of NOIs issued in June/July.

You should have a chance in 2018, hopefully Jan or Feb, they will start giving out NOIs. Once they announce that they will give NOIs, withdraw your current profile and submit a new one. You should get an NOI.
Good luck.

iamprabhdeep

Dec 15, 2017
Well your NOC is in demand in Ontario. After you created your profile in July 29 2017, oinp gave out NOIs only once In November, and that too, they gave very few NOIs, since 2017 quota was almost reached and they were still dealing with the huge number of NOIs issued in June/July.

You should have a chance in 2018, hopefully Jan or Feb, they will start giving out NOIs. Once they announce that they will give NOIs, withdraw your current profile and submit a new one. You should get an NOI.
Good luck.
Thanks so much!! Good to hear that I stand a chance maybe.

Litchi

Dec 19, 2016
hello everyone.
my crs is 401. I am public health consult. my birthday falls in the month on march,and score will fall. If oinp opens in January 2018 and I get eoi. Do I process with the application or not.

Knac12

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
hello everyone.
my crs is 401. I am public health consult. my birthday falls in the month on march,and score will fall. If oinp opens in January 2018 and I get eoi. Do I process with the application or not.
If you get NOI from oinp, you should apply. Your crs score is locked when you receive NOI and when they process and give you 600 additional points for nomination, even if you lose points for your bday in March, you would have 396+600=996. Which is enough to get ITA.

Wingmaker

Sep 28, 2017

Good luck.
Hello, if I submitted my EE profile with interest in Ontario on Dec 1, 2017, when ONIP HCP stream opens at early next year, do I have to withdraw the current one and resubmit a new EE profile?

M@t

Jun 20, 2017
Hello,

I have already EE profile and my crs score is 423 should i wait for invitation or create a new profile and wait for OINP

thanks.

Newbie here

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Guys,

How is the NOI issued by ONIP in EE..is it based on the scores ?
If guy with 430 has better chance of receiving NOI that a guy who has 403, 415 etc ?
Or is it based on the occupation, CLB or something ..
I think this has been the question never addressed by anyone..
Appreciate if you could throw in some light...

Knac12

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
If you have a profile already created. Let it be for now. Once oinp announces that they have started giving out NOIs, that's when you can withdraw and resubmit your profile.

There has been no indication who gets an NOI and on what criteria. The default criteria mentioned by oinp hcp is 400+ crs. So, whoever has that should get the NOI.

ankit.burman

Dec 16, 2017
Hi Guys

Reaching out to you guys for some queries which i have regarding OINP

1 . I am at Crs 405 with NOC -0601 created my ee profile yesterday - How soon can i expect the NOI to be reiceved if so
2 . Do i need to apply anywhere else also to get the NOI as i have only made EE profile
3. Does NOI come the same day when OINP opens up its application
4. What are the chances of getting the NOI this year itself

Thanks a lot in advance for the awaited valuable inputs

Reactions: vinnn

ankit.burman

Dec 16, 2017
Hi Guys

Reaching out to you guys for some queries which i have regarding OINP

1 . I am at Crs 405 with NOC -0601 created my ee profile yesterday - How soon can i expect the NOI to be reiceved if so
2 . Do i need to apply anywhere else also to get the NOI as i have only made EE profile
3. Does NOI come the same day when OINP opens up its application
4. What are the chances of getting the NOI this year itself

Thanks a lot in advance for the awaited valuable inputs
Please help

trungnh91

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Please help
1. CRS 405 is enough to get a NOI, but you will have to wait until early 2018 to get one as OINP is not giving out any more NOI as it reach the nomination limit for this year
2. You just need to create EE profile only and OINP will send NOI to you automatically (but you should re-create your EE profile when OINP announce to re-open in early 2018)
3. It often comes after 1-2 days (if you re-create your EE profile right after the announcement)
4. 0% chance to get a NOI this year.

ankit.burman

Dec 16, 2017
1. CRS 405 is enough to get a NOI, but you will have to wait until early 2018 to get one as OINP is not giving out any more NOI as it reach the nomination limit for this year
2. You just need to create EE profile only and OINP will send NOI to you automatically (but you should re-create your EE profile when OINP announce to re-open in early 2018)
3. It often comes after 1-2 days (if you re-create your EE profile right after the announcement)
4. 0% chance to get a NOI this year.
i have created the profile this friday still i el have to create one when they re open to issue noi