+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Sabarish

Jul 10, 2017
Hello

Could you please me know when the Oinp page for express entry will open for December 2017??My application deadline is 10th January 2018.

Regards
Krit
OINP has reached the nomination limit for this year. If you have not submitted your application, you need to wait for OINP to issue fresh NOI next year.

Krit27

Dec 12, 2017
OINP has reached the nomination limit for this year. If you have not submitted your application, you need to wait for OINP to issue fresh NOI next year.

I want to know do I still stand a chance for OINP? I collected all the documents and now that I was this close the applications are not being accepted. I want to know if OINP will still give out Nominations for the ones they issued last year?

Knac12

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
I want to know do I still stand a chance for OINP? I collected all the documents and now that I was this close the applications are not being accepted. I want to know if OINP will still give out Nominations for the ones they issued last year?
If you haven't submitted your application, There won't be any nominations given against old NOI's anymore.The Jan 10 2018 deadline you mention is no longer valid.

You might stand a chance depending on your eligibility criteria for OINP. New NOI's will be given again in 2018. You can refresh your EE profile in jan and ensure that you still match the criteria for OINP HCP Stream. If your CRS is below 400, we don't have any clarity on whether OINP will issue NOI's to below 400 candidates again like they did in 2017. They might give, but like I said, there is no information about that yet.

Lovekesh

Jul 13, 2017
No, it will not cancel your application, but you need to complete a Change of Personal Information form:
http://www.forms.ssb.gov.on.ca/mbs/ssb/forms/ssbforms.nsf/GetFileAttach/005-0161E~1/$File/0161E.pdf

See the instructions on page 26 of the Application Guide (page 31 of the PDF):

5.4 Changes in Personal Information
The OINP must be notified if there are any changes to the information provided in your application, including (but not limited to):
 Change in contact information
 Change in immigration status (expiration or change in temporary work permit)
 Change in family composition due to:
o Marriage or common-law relationship
o Birth of a child
o Change of custody of a child
o Divorce/separation
o Death

Changes to your primary telephone number, email address and country of residence can be made online by logging into the OINP e-Filing Portal and clicking on “My Profile” on your main page. After the change has been made, click “Save”.

For all other changes, you must complete the Change of Personal Information form.

This form must also be used to a request a correction of a data entry error (i.e. spelling mistake) in your name or your date of birth made while registering. Note: The program will not accept requests for complete name or date of birth changes.

Once the form is completed, you must send it by email as an attachment to ontarionominee@ontario.ca indicating in the subject line “Application Change Notice – [File number]”. If you are requesting a correction to your name or date of birth, please also include the personal details page of your passport to validate your request.

Failure to notify the OINP of any changes to personal information will impact the outcome of OINP and IRCC applications.
Great. This is a very helpful information. Thanks again!!

zzarkhan

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
ITA recived 1 March 2017
submitted OINP (HCP) on 14th November. Status has changed from "Submitted" to "Assessment."

What's the next step?

carol28

Dec 14, 2017
I submitted the application on 4th of November but the status still shows submitted. Is there anyone else going through the same thing..
will they assess all the application that have been submitted or are they going to select only few from the group of applications.
My CRS Score is 415.
NOC: 0124
Will they be assessing my application soon?

zzarkhan

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
ITA recived 1 March 2017
I submitted the application on 4th of November but the status still shows submitted. Is there anyone else going through the same thing..
will they assess all the application that have been submitted or are they going to select only few from the group of applications.
My CRS Score is 415.
NOC: 0124
Will they be assessing my application soon?
don't know the answers to your questions but:

My CRS Score: 431
NOC: 1111

zzarkhan

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
ITA recived 1 March 2017
Did you receive NOI?
Yes i received NOI in June. Applied on 14th Nov.

Status moved from "submitted" to "assessment" on 13th Dec.

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hello friends
I submitted my application on 15 Nov.What's the probable date of changing the status to assessment?

iamprabhdeep

Dec 15, 2017
Hi All,

With regards to
Note 3: If you have 400+ CRS and you haven't received PT in a while, please re-create your profile
how long should i wait. I m in the system since july 29 2017 with CRS score 400. Why am I not getting an invite from Ontario? i have also mentioned that i have aunt in ontario who is canadian citizen. any info will help

Knac12

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
Hi All,

With regards to
Note 3: If you have 400+ CRS and you haven't received PT in a while, please re-create your profile
how long should i wait. I m in the system since july 29 2017 with CRS score 400. Why am I not getting an invite from Ontario? i have also mentioned that i have aunt in ontario who is canadian citizen. any info will help
Whats your NOC?