+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Aug 24, 2017
According to the OINP guide, your work experience time stops counting after NOI (although you must still keep your profile updated).
Thank you for the reply.If I withdraw my application while it's still in the Submitted stage, will I get a refund for the 1,500 CAD?

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
Thank you for the reply.If I withdraw my application while it's still in the Submitted stage, will I get a refund for the 1,500 CAD?
You may want to double check with OINP first. They say that you may refunded if the application is either incomplete or if it is hasn't started being processed.

Last edited:

parthrocks18

Nov 11, 2015
Hello Guys,

I've submitted my application on 15/11/2017. I still haven't got the AOR. What is the normal time for the applicant to receive the AOR. Is there any chances of error in my application! How is the AOR received? Where to check?

aleekhan1

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
I just found that i have added 5 months experience of my first job in EE profile but in oinp application i have stated that i have no documentation to prove this 5months expereience.

So what u guys think that is it going to be a problem? or how to tackle this situation now...... for CIC i can arrange some refernece letter from colleagues and bank statement..

or alternately can i update my EE profile now as i have already submitted my application to OINP

Anyone please help in the matter above

Zen_1987

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Navsari
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hello everyone,

I am new to thread and here is my info

Profession: Front End Developer
Experience : 5 years
Education : BSc (IT) + Diploma EC
IELTS : L: 6, R : 5.5, W: 5.5, S:6
WES is under process and expecting to be completed in mid December

I am expecting job offer from Ontario as my relatives are there and they will manage a job offer for me.

Can I apply under OINP?
What things are still needed to complete my profile?
What formalities will I have to complete while applying with job offer?

I will get additional points as I have blood relations there.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance

CANdreams

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Hello Guys,

I've submitted my application on 15/11/2017. I still haven't got the AOR. What is the normal time for the applicant to receive the AOR. Is there any chances of error in my application! How is the AOR received? Where to check?
I received AOR after about 5 min of submitting Application.
I guess you’re talking about OINP, if yes, you would receive AOR as email from ontarionominee@ontario.ca

I would suggest to write Expressentry@ontario.ca to enquirer about ur application quoting Application ref#

Good luck on your application.

Reactions: JingleBells

Sverma495

May 10, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello friends. I have a score of 407. Please suggest me is it possible to get ontario pnp ? What are the chances ? What is the procedure ?

dragab

Sep 15, 2017
You will be fine in both cases and don't worry about that as long as your OINP and EE profile are same. If you specifically gave 2147 to OINP for Nomination and other experience as a personal activity only then you should replace your primary NOC to 2147 to match EE with OINP profile. If you want to change it then do this before ITA to avoid making file complex for Agents and Analysts as they will review post-ITA changes.

I hope this will help.
Thanks for your reply. I have already received an ITA, and I'm unable to change the EE profile now. If I change the primary NOC in the PR application it will not match the EE profile but it will match the nomination certificate. what do you think I should do?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hello everyone,

I am new to thread and here is my info

Profession: Front End Developer
Experience : 5 years
Education : BSc (IT) + Diploma EC
IELTS : L: 6, R : 5.5, W: 5.5, S:6
WES is under process and expecting to be completed in mid December

I am expecting job offer from Ontario as my relatives are there and they will manage a job offer for me.

Can I apply under OINP?
What things are still needed to complete my profile?
What formalities will I have to complete while applying with job offer?

I will get additional points as I have blood relations there.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance
There are few points that you need to look at before starting your process.

First of all, you need at least 6 in each band of IELTS to be eligible for FSW stream and then OINP may send you NOI directly to your Express Entry Profile. See the link below:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

You don't apply with OINP and instead, every applicant will get NOI from OINP and then you can apply to them and get Nomination. After that, you will able to apply under PNP Stream.

For Job Offer, it is not as straightforward as you think. This is indeed the most difficult thing to achieve.

Relatives cannot just send you Job Offer as it needs to meet certain criteria and the biggest hurdle is to prove that such talent is not available in Canada (this includes citizens, permanent and temporary residents). However, if you somehow manage to get Job Offer then it needs to meet following requirements:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/offer.asp

In Conclusion:

- Improve your IELTS and achieve at least 6 in each band to become eligible for Express Entry Stream
- You will get extra points for Relatives for Skills Test and Express Entry depending on your blood relation with them
- Try your best to get Job Offer as it gives you 10 points for Skill Test and 600 points for Express Entry
- For filling Profile you just need your personal details, work and education history (for which you are claiming points), and filling some other details that will not take much time.
- Submission of Documents and other detailed information is required later on once you get Invitation to Apply

I hope this will help.

Reactions: sundar17feb99

sakshic

Nov 20, 2017
Hi fellow members,

My husband has submitted express entry profile (i am dependent) on 17th Nov..CRS score 403.. noc code 1122.. Can some advise when will Ontario sends NOI?

Have read that now neither they will not be issuing any NOIs nor they will be opening HCPs.

Regards

tarunb10

Nov 6, 2017
Hi

Has anyone from NOC 5241 (ICT) got an NOI through HCP stream lately. I have been waiting for one since 10th July...Will I ever get lucky...?

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
What are the reasons of refusal in OINP regarding funds? Plz reply... urgent

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
What are the reasons of refusal in OINP regarding funds? Plz reply... urgent
- Large fund increase in 6 months without plausible source explained;
- Funds not found unencumbered or readily transferable;
- Funds compromised by debts;
- Funds in joint account with someone else that not spouse;
- Funds in joint account or in name of spouse only and without proof of access from principal applicant.

Have you received a PFL regarding funds from OINP?