+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

dragab

Sep 15, 2017
Does any one have an answer to my question ?
"I have just received my Ontario nomination certificate and I found that they issued it for my Secondary NOC 2147. In my EE profile, I selected the primary NOC 2281 because I have more years of experience ( 8 years ), while for my secondary NOC I only have 2 years of experience.
I'm not sure if I should change the Primary NOC in my PR application to match the nomination Certificate or not? "

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@BillHyatt, Hello Bill, I have just received my Ontario nomination certificate and I found that they issued it for my Secondary NOC 2147. In my EE profile, I selected the primary NOC 2281 because I have more years of experience ( 8 years ), while for my secondary NOC I only have 2 years of experience.
I'm not sure if I should change the Primary NOC in my PR application to match the nomination Certificate or not? Thanks in advance your guidance
You will be fine in both cases and don't worry about that as long as your OINP and EE profile are same. If you specifically gave 2147 to OINP for Nomination and other experience as a personal activity only then you should replace your primary NOC to 2147 to match EE with OINP profile. If you want to change it then do this before ITA to avoid making file complex for Agents and Analysts as they will review post-ITA changes.

I hope this will help.

Reactions: JingleBells

didouette

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hi all - i have a question regarding the affidavit. Where i live, such document isnt common and translators know nothing about. Even more, i tried to ask some translators whether they could make an oath in front of a notary and thzy all refused saying that they are alredy appointed by the ministry of justice and high court under oath and no way they will accept to redo an oath in front of a notary (they kind of feel offenced that they are not trusted). Therefore, i stamped and legalized all the translated documents in the ministry of justice and the ministry of foreign affairs of my country. Plus, i managed to get the notary review the work of the translator, and certify that translation has been done truthfully. And redone the stamping by the ministries again. I dont know if this notary act is equal to an affidavit ( in my opinion it is even higher that this affidavit because gov ministries have stamped it) . What u guys suggest??

yog16patel

Dec 18, 2015
Hello all,

My Profile details are given below :

PNP: Ontario
AOR: June 28.
NOC: 2174
NA2: 17 Aug.

Most of the June AOR applicants have changed their status to IP2. However, my (and other few from June last week) application status still shows NA2.

Can anyone help me with this? Is this a normal situation or I should contact them?

Thanks
Yogesh Patel

kdeepak003

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Hello,

I have submitted my ONIP e-application on 4th November 2017. I haven't received any intimation after that except the payment receipt which was mailed to my email id . Am I missing something?

Your answer would help me greatly. Thank you

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
Hello,

I have submitted my ONIP e-application on 4th November 2017. I haven't received any intimation after that except the payment receipt which was mailed to my email id . Am I missing something?

No, nothing wrong. They only haven't started to assess your application, that's all.

According to Immitracker panels, this stage of yours should start by next monday.

DreamBigger

Nov 15, 2017
@BillHyatt, I submitted my application on July 12. Received ADR on Sept. 8 for proof of funds, replied Sept. 12 and in DIP on Sept. 19. I will be in DIP for almost 2 months this week. What are the possible reasons for the delay in their final decision? Should I expect a PFL?

Also, during this time I have been promoted at work and that has a different NOC. Although I am not claiming points for it, should I update OINP about my promotion? How about EE profile?

Your two cents will be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Narahu

Jun 9, 2017
328 , received the NOI in the ICT week .
Congratulations.
Hello,

Hi... I am newbie. How to apply for OINP?
Is there any minimum CRS required to apply?

Aug 24, 2017
Hello everyone, I received a PT letter from Ontario last June and just submitted the application today. Regarding the 67 points needed for FSW applicants, should the work experience after getting the NOI be counted? I started working July 2015 and when I received the NOI, I've only been working for 1 year and 11 months. I am unsure if I should add the points for 2-3 years of experience or just the 1 year experience. Please help :(

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@BillHyatt, I submitted my application on July 12. Received ADR on Sept. 8 for proof of funds, replied Sept. 12 and in DIP on Sept. 19. I will be in DIP for almost 2 months this week. What are the possible reasons for the delay in their final decision? Should I expect a PFL?

Also, during this time I have been promoted at work and that has a different NOC. Although I am not claiming points for it, should I update OINP about my promotion? How about EE profile?

Your two cents will be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.
There are no reasons for the delay and this is just an intentional delay from OINP to ease the long queue at IRCC for PNP applications.

Yes, you should update OINP even if you are not claiming the point for that. For IRCC you will just include it in Personal History if you are not claiming points for it and you don't wont to submit documents for this job.

I hope this will help.

Reactions: DreamBigger

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
Hello everyone, I received a PT letter from Ontario last June and just submitted the application today. Regarding the 67 points needed for FSW applicants, should the work experience after getting the NOI be counted? I started working July 2015 and when I received the NOI, I've only been working for 1 year and 11 months. I am unsure if I should add the points for 2-3 years of experience or just the 1 year experience. Please help :(
According to the OINP guide, your work experience time stops counting after NOI (although you must still keep your profile updated).

aleekhan1

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
I just found that i have added 5 months experience of my first job in EE profile but in oinp application i have stated that i have no documentation to prove this 5months expereience.

So what u guys think that is it going to be a problem? or how to tackle this situation now...... for CIC i can arrange some refernece letter from colleagues and bank statement..

or alternately can i update my EE profile now as i have already submitted my application to OINP

Last edited:

DreamBigger

Nov 15, 2017
There are no reasons for the delay and this is just an intentional delay from OINP to ease the long queue at IRCC for PNP applications.

Yes, you should update OINP even if you are not claiming the point for that. For IRCC you will just include it in Personal History if you are not claiming points for it and you don't wont to submit documents for this job.

I hope this will help.
@BillHyatt, thank you. This is very helpful. Appreciate your response.