AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
I have submitted all the documents - what are the next steps? Not sure of the status as I'm not able to check online (went via agency). I'm just aware of the 30-60 days that it will be reviewed - is this correct? What happens after?

Thank you!
Once you submit the documents, your case will be assessed and later nominated. As you knew, the whole process will take 2 months tops. Once you are nominated you will be credited additional 600 points and invitation to apply for the subsequent draw. You have to again wait for 6 months for the process to finish getting you PR.

BTW, press your consultant to send your account credentials. Your case is your responsibility.

Reactions: JingleBells

H776

Nov 21, 2017
Guys I submitted my express entry profile two weeks ago. The status show submitted.
Does this mean it is fine?

Lovekesh

Jul 13, 2017
I just checked and I also am still in Submitted status. I submitted in the early hours of November 3. I think they are just taking their time getting to us, and we have to keep waiting patiently.
Thanks. my application status just changed to "Assessment" yesterday. Seems like process is started:)
hope for the best and good luck to you too!

ownshahjee

Mar 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks. my application status just changed to "Assessment" yesterday. Seems like process is started:)
hope for the best and good luck to you too!
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html
November 22, 2017

IMPORTANT NOTICE

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has met its 2017 nomination allocation for all streams. If you have submitted a paid application to the OINP, your application will be processed. If your application is approved, the program will nominate you in 2018 and you will be notified at that time.

Please monitor the OINP Updates page for news, announcements and program developments

Lovekesh

Jul 13, 2017
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html
November 22, 2017

IMPORTANT NOTICE

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has met its 2017 nomination allocation for all streams. If you have submitted a paid application to the OINP, your application will be processed. If your application is approved, the program will nominate you in 2018 and you will be notified at that time.

Please monitor the OINP Updates page for news, announcements and program developments
oh. So now as we have already submitted our application and paid as well, I believe we still have chances for further process and get nominated in 2018. Am I right? Though it is bad news for friends awaiting NOI.

sandominic

Jul 28, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hello @erridja100, so good to hear from you. :)
Howz your post ITA process going? Have you submitted yet?

Yes buddy, being patient, hoping, praying .....
Thanks so much for your motivation. Needed a few good words.
Does get difficult sometimes, not knowing what's causing the delay so much. U know how it is.....

Keep in touch. Good luck in all your endeavours.
Hello Mate,
I trust you will be soon nominated, it is on your way,

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Hey guys, any updates from those of you who submitted in July or August? In light of today's unfortunate announcement that all 2017 nominations have been filled, all of us who didn't receive nomination by today will be waiting until 2018. This includes all of us who submitted in November, as well as a few from July and August it seems? @JingleBells @sagarskch @DreamBigger anyone else who's still waiting from July/August?

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Hello @erridja100, so good to hear from you. :)
Howz your post ITA process going? Have you submitted yet?

Yes buddy, being patient, hoping, praying .....
Thanks so much for your motivation. Needed a few good words.
Does get difficult sometimes, not knowing what's causing the delay so much. U know how it is.....

Keep in touch. Good luck in all your endeavours.
Hello JingleBells,
Haven't submitted it yet. getting documents translated.
Best of luck to you !!
Keep in touch :)

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
oh. So now as we have already submitted our application and paid as well, I believe we still have chances for further process and get nominated in 2018. Am I right? Though it is bad news for friends awaiting NOI.
Yes, if your profile changed to assessment they will process your application meanwhile. It will stay in DIP and start 2018, they will release your nomination. All the best

DreamBigger

Nov 15, 2017
Hey guys, any updates from those of you who submitted in July or August? In light of today's unfortunate announcement that all 2017 nominations have been filled, all of us who didn't receive nomination by today will be waiting until 2018. This includes all of us who submitted in November, as well as a few from July and August it seems? @JingleBells @sagarskch @DreamBigger anyone else who's still waiting from July/August?
Still in DIP status unfortunately...

Knac12

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
I am at 401 crs. NOC 2173 will be submitting my EE profile this week. Will HCP open in January 2018 for new candidates?

Zen_1987

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Navsari
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
There are few points that you need to look at before starting your process.

First of all, you need at least 6 in each band of IELTS to be eligible for FSW stream and then OINP may send you NOI directly to your Express Entry Profile. See the link below:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

You don't apply with OINP and instead, every applicant will get NOI from OINP and then you can apply to them and get Nomination. After that, you will able to apply under PNP Stream.

For Job Offer, it is not as straightforward as you think. This is indeed the most difficult thing to achieve.

Relatives cannot just send you Job Offer as it needs to meet certain criteria and the biggest hurdle is to prove that such talent is not available in Canada (this includes citizens, permanent and temporary residents). However, if you somehow manage to get Job Offer then it needs to meet following requirements:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/offer.asp

In Conclusion:

- Improve your IELTS and achieve at least 6 in each band to become eligible for Express Entry Stream
- You will get extra points for Relatives for Skills Test and Express Entry depending on your blood relation with them
- Try your best to get Job Offer as it gives you 10 points for Skill Test and 600 points for Express Entry
- For filling Profile you just need your personal details, work and education history (for which you are claiming points), and filling some other details that will not take much time.
- Submission of Documents and other detailed information is required later on once you get Invitation to Apply

I hope this will help.
Thank you very much for such a detailed reply. I am trying my best to achieve as more as I can in IELTS. your advice will going to help me a lot. Thank you once again.