NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
Hi CanadaWeCome,

Thanks for your reply. I feel much better now. How can I verify with OINP that they have received the hard copy of the duplicate ECA report from WES. Do you suggest me writing to Ontarionominee email address. Can I also write to them to check if they have actually received my application packet?.

By the way , I see that you got AOR on 15/12/2015, how come you have not got nomination yet?. What is the expected time for nomination for AOR. I feel this way they are taking more than 6 months to process.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
pxyarala said:
Hi CanadaWeCome,

Thanks for your reply. I feel much better now. How can I verify with OINP that they have received the hard copy of the duplicate ECA report from WES. Do you suggest me writing to Ontarionominee email address. Can I also write to them to check if they have actually received my application packet?. A: You can write to them but they probably won't respond to you if they haven't issued AOR. They will inform you when they receive the Duplicate copy directly from the agency.

By the way , I see that you got AOR on 15/12/2015, how come you have not got nomination yet?. What is the expected time for nomination for AOR. I feel this way they are taking more than 6 months to process. A: Yes, they are taking a lot of time to process the accumulated applications. Still waiting.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan

regalkp

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
No PTs from mid Feb from what I hear.
The OINP expects that the employee will receive pay for hours worked according to the information provided by the employer. The OINP requires that an employer’s wage offer to a prospective nominee be described on the basis of the individual’s hourly wage expressed as either a) hourly pay and hours per year, or b) weekly pay and weeks per year. This allows the program to verify that prospective nominees will be appropriately remunerated.

Please note: The program does not consider remuneration by piece work, bonuses, commissions, vacation pay or non-financial compensation as comprising part of a prospective nominee’s offered wage. An employer may offer a prospective nominee piece work, bonuses, commissions, or non-financial compensation in addition to base pay. However, these will not be considered part of the prospective nominee’s hourly or weekly base pay. Additionally, the hourly or weekly base pay offered to the prospective nominee must meet or exceed the prevailing wage (for the Foreign Worker Stream) or entry-level wage (for the International Student with a Job Offer Stream) established by occupation and region on the federal government’s Job Bank website.

The minimum wage for my NOC 2281 for Ontario mentioned is $20 so it should be 20*40=$800 per week which I m not earning since I m in India!! Will it affect my application decision!! Please members help me !! I m in dilemma

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
regalkp said:
The OINP expects that the employee will receive pay for hours worked according to the information provided by the employer. The OINP requires that an employer’s wage offer to a prospective nominee be described on the basis of the individual’s hourly wage expressed as either a) hourly pay and hours per year, or b) weekly pay and weeks per year. This allows the program to verify that prospective nominees will be appropriately remunerated.

Please note: The program does not consider remuneration by piece work, bonuses, commissions, vacation pay or non-financial compensation as comprising part of a prospective nominee’s offered wage. An employer may offer a prospective nominee piece work, bonuses, commissions, or non-financial compensation in addition to base pay. However, these will not be considered part of the prospective nominee’s hourly or weekly base pay. Additionally, the hourly or weekly base pay offered to the prospective nominee must meet or exceed the prevailing wage (for the Foreign Worker Stream) or entry-level wage (for the International Student with a Job Offer Stream) established by occupation and region on the federal government’s Job Bank website.

The minimum wage for my NOC 2281 for Ontario mentioned is $20 so it should be 20*40=$800 per week which I m not earning since I m in India!! Will it affect my application decision!! Please members help me !! I m in dilemma
This subject matter is related to employment in Ontario, not outside of Canada. Hence it has nothing to do with your present employment outside of Canada.

regalkp

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
sushsmart15 said:
This subject matter is related to employment in Ontario, not outside of Canada. Hence it has nothing to do with your present employment outside of Canada.
Thanks for your kind reply !! Saved me :)

waseem.saifi

Mar 25, 2016
dear friends,
I have made an application for express entry online and submitted it on 23 march 2016, and it got effective on 24 march 2016, afterward i got a message regarding job bank and i full filled all the requirement by making a job bank profile on 26 march 2016. i selected as Ontario as my preferred province in the application.
I have got 411 score and need to know.
1. how many days it usually take to get Ontario nomination invitation.
2. Do i need to do or apply Ontario separately or the on express entry preferences will do the needful.
3. my work is NOC code 2151 (architect) so will this be a reason for such a delay as i didn't find anyone with this code applying for Ontario?

Please guide me :)
with best wishes
waseem

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
waseem.saifi said:
dear friends,
I have made an application for express entry online and submitted it on 23 march 2016, and it got effective on 24 march 2016, afterward i got a message regarding job bank and i full filled all the requirement by making a job bank profile on 26 march 2016. i selected as Ontario as my preferred province in the application.
I have got 411 score and need to know.
1. how many days it usually take to get Ontario nomination invitation.

Can't say. I got it in 3 days, people have got it on the same day or after 15 days. There is no true measure of the time between PT and AOR. FYI, apparently, OINP has stopped sending PTs since mid Feb.

2. Do i need to do or apply Ontario separately or the on express entry preferences will do the needful.

You will get a message on your myCIC account. After you get one, you can proceed and submit a complete application package to OINP.

3. my work is NOC code 2151 (architect) so will this be a reason for such a delay as i didn't find anyone with this code applying for Ontario?

Not really. I don't think that is the (only) reason. Read answer 1.

Please guide me :)
with best wishes
waseem

gprasanna31

Star Member
Mar 30, 2016
Mumbai
Visa Office......
CPC- OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
25-01-2017
Passport Req..
01-04-2017
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
Hi Raj

I would like to share few of my details with you regarding the PT interest which i got on Dec 17, 2015 from Ontario
My CRS is 429.
Received PT interest date:- 17 Dec 2015
Docs submitted on 18 Jan 2015. (Date of DHL delivery)

I havent included Letter of Intent in that. My consultant didnt suggest me. I am afraid will that impact my application.
Also the current org was not providing the recommendation letter in their letter head so got it from my manager but it wasnt notarized. attached thir business card and ID card as suggested by the consultant
Other organization has provided in their letter head.

Till date 30 March 2016 no update from CIC. :eek:

Give your input

Prasanna Gururam

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
gprasanna31 said:
Hi Raj

I would like to share few of my details with you regarding the PT interest which i got on Dec 17, 2015 from Ontario
My CRS is 429.
Received PT interest date:- 17 Dec 2015
Docs submitted on 18 Jan 2015. (Date of DHL delivery)

I havent included Letter of Intent in that. My consultant didnt suggest me. I am afraid will that impact my application.
Also the current org was not providing the recommendation letter in their letter head so got it from my manager but it wasnt notarized. attached thir business card and ID card as suggested by the consultant
Other organization has provided in their letter head.

Till date 30 March 2016 no update from CIC. :eek:

Give your input

Prasanna Gururam
You have included the Letter of Intent for OINP which is a must to demonstrate that you want to settle in Ontario.
Also, the reference letter on plain paper with your manager's business card attached is a good thing to do when it is not available on the company letterhead.
I feel this is absolutely fine.
Currently, Nov. end applicants are receiving AOR from OINP. It make take another month or more for Jan applicants to receive AOR from OINP.

aakash07

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Hey Raj,

What kind of additional documents they asked for? Moreover, how much average time they are taking to process an application?

Thank you.

dhruvmehtani

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
Hey All,

I see a lot of info call/additional info call comments from members whose OINP has been approved.

Can anyone guide me as to, is this a phone call or email asking for further information? or simply just a call to cross check information?

Thanks in advance for your help

Aruntocanada

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
NOC Code......
I am new here ...

Can any any one help me on the total fees for oinp Wong with EE. Any other provinces u can suggest to look for . My noc is 6221.

Any help is appreciated .

wisak

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aruntocanada said:
I am new here ...

Can any any one help me on the total fees for oinp Wong with EE. Any other provinces u can suggest to look for . My noc is 6221.

Any help is appreciated .
OINP has a one time application fee of 1,500CAD that should accompany your application after you receive PT interest from them.

vtsehgal786

Apr 2, 2016
hello
i have 460 points since 1 March 2016 in express entry.I have also received PT of Notification from Ontario; my application package for PNP was delievered on December 17 2016 which already past processing time.They have not replied yet and my work permit will expire in july so could anybody suggest me what should i do except waiting for draw?
with regards,
sehgal

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
vtsehgal786 said:
hello
i have 460 points right now in express entry.My application package for Ontario PNP through express entry was received by them on December 17 2016 which already past processing time.They have not replied yet and my work permit will expire in july so could anybody suggest me what should i do?
with regards,
sehgal
You have 460 points since Dec??? You must have received ITA then. Kindly review your complete question and resubmit it.