+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ritawallu said:
Hi can anyone help me here. My CRS score is 404 and previously it was 384. After getting my ECA done it surged yesterday. But till now i have not got any notification from Ontario. Why is it so?
OINP hasn't been sending PTs since mid Feb from the reports available on the forum. The most likely reason is that they might be working on reducing the backlogs. Once the backlogs decrease, they probably might resume sending PTs again.

waseem.saifi

Mar 25, 2016
Re: My Express Entry Profile

sushsmart15 said:
What they mean here is "Nomination". Once you receive 600 points from a PNP then it will show as "Met"
Have you received PT NOI from Ontario in March 2016? Becoz you have made an entry in the timeline and other candidates are curious to know.
no i havent recieved any nomination. I am wondering why they are not resuming their PT :( . Keeping my fingers crossed.

phykavi

Apr 3, 2016
hello waseem,

Ontario take around 90 days to get back once they rcv your package. I rcvd acknowledgment somewhat around 110 days after they received my application package . so you just have to wait .

wisak

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: My Express Entry Profile

waseem.saifi said:
no i havent recieved any nomination. I am wondering why they are not resuming their PT :( . Keeping my fingers crossed.
You would have to get a PT NOI, then send in your complete application to OINP. After then, you would wait to get an AOR and then eventually a nomination. I would imagine after they have cleared their backlog, the processing time would reduce so hopefully you won't have to wait till 90days after submitting your application before you get an AOR.

vtsehgal786

Apr 2, 2016
hello
i have 460 points since 1 March 2016 in express entry.I have also received PT of Notification from Ontario; my application package for PNP was delievered on December 17 2016 which already past processing time.They have not replied yet and my work permit will expire in july so could anybody suggest me what should i do except waiting for draw?
with regards,
sehgal

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
vtsehgal786 said:
hello
i have 460 points since 1 March 2016 in express entry.I have also received PT of Notification from Ontario; my application package for PNP was delievered on December 17 2016 which already past processing time.They have not replied yet and my work permit will expire in july so could anybody suggest me what should i do except waiting for draw?
with regards,
sehgal
December applicants could probably get AOR in late May or June. If the CRS drops before that and you get your ITA, write to OINP at once and ask them to return your application. You can put a stop-payment on your Demand draft by visiting the bank.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
vtsehgal786 said:
hello
with regards,
sehgal
Your question is not framed properly......confusing and creates a lot of question.
Could you please reframe your question with the correct dates and months and even the CRS points. Becoz you should have received an ITA with 460 points much before in Jan/Feb.

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Hi,

When you say application package for OINP, what does it mean? Does we need to provide the all the hard copies along with application package?

Please clarify or just we need to clarify the express entry profile?

Thank you,
Pawshi.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Pawshi said:
Hi,

When you say application package for OINP, what does it mean? Does we need to provide the all the hard copies along with application package?

Thank you,
Pawshi.
"Clarify the express entry profile"? - What does this mean?

We are talking about OINP Provincial Nomination here. Take a look at the first post on this thread - you'll get an idea of what the process (for getting a nomination from OINP) is like. If you have further questions, feel free to post.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Pawshi said:
Hi,

Thank you,
Pawshi.
Yes, you need to provide copies of all the documents - IELTS result copy, ECA Report copy, degree certificate copy, Copies of employment reference letters, copy of birth certificate, original/copy of bank statements and original bank certificate.

Kindly read the first page carefully where everything has been mentioned in detail by rajkamalmohanram

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Agreed. Thank you for that information and bearing with my question, as I have to come to your speed and intellect of understanding this complete immigration stuff. Much appreciated for your answers.

Though for the family of four, one needs to show canadian $22170 in the primary applicant bank account. My spouse would be the primary applicant and she had a good habit of saving the extra cash in her bank account. She used to move the funds to liquid mutual funds and equity mutual funds. Can we show the statement of the mutual funds for the availability of the funds. Or do we need to cash the same and put it in the saving bank account? Also, if we do the later, then how will we show that we have enough funds in hand for the period of six months or more?

Second, neither my spouse nor I have the birth certificate (slightly old fashined, when BC requirement was not in demand). Are there any alternative for the same? We do have our 10th passing certificate from CBSE mentioning DOB (as we are from India). Rest all records have the same source for the BC.

will continue to post the question, as I read the complete guide.

Thank you,
Pawshi.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Pawshi said:
Agreed. Thank you for that information and bearing with my question, as I have to come to your speed and intellect of understanding this complete immigration stuff. Much appreciated for your answers.

Though for the family of four, one needs to show canadian $22170 in the primary applicant bank account. My spouse would be the primary applicant and she had a good habit of saving the extra cash in her bank account. She used to move the funds to liquid mutual funds and equity mutual funds. Can we show the statement of the mutual funds for the availability of the funds. Or do we need to cash the same and put it in the saving bank account? Also, if we do the later, then how will we show that we have enough funds in hand for the period of six months or more?

I don't think you can show Mutual funds as POF. You can show cash in your savings account. Fixed Deposits are also accepted.

The 6 months requirement is to deter people from showing borrowed funds. If you can prove the funds are yours, it doesn't matter if the funds are one day old or 1 year old - Its all the same. Its just that the funds have to be yours and you must be able to prove that conclusively.

Second, neither my spouse nor I have the birth certificate (slightly old fashined, when BC requirement was not in demand). Are there any alternative for the same? We do have our 10th passing certificate from CBSE mentioning DOB (as we are from India). Rest all records have the same source for the BC.

No problem - You can submit a Letter of Explanation for this and submit alternative proof like your School Certificate etc,.

will continue to post the question, as I read the complete guide.

Sure, good luck!
Thank you,
Pawshi.

sow89

Apr 5, 2016
Hey hi ,
I have applied for OINP in mid of Jan and iam still waiting on it.my work permit is about to expire by the end of July .my points in ee are 443.i really don't know what to do right now.what if I don't get a positive response by the end of my work permit .do I have to leave country or do I have any other options .please let me know ur opinions will be really appreciated.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sow89 said:
Hey hi ,
I have applied for OINP in mid of Jan and iam still waiting on it.my work permit is about to expire by the end of July .my points in ee are 443.i really don't know what to do right now.what if I don't get a positive response by the end of my work permit .do I have to leave country or do I have any other options .please let me know ur opinions will be really appreciated.
To be able to extend your work permit (BOWP), you must have submitted an application to CIC (your PR application). If you cannot do that before your work permit expires, you can consider applying for a visitor visa (and in the meanwhile, plan what you are going to do next).

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Thank you for the last answers. Today, I have created the EE profile, transmitted the data and submitted the application to CIC. Any idea, how much time they will take to message the confirmation number?

What would be the next step after the confirmation number?

Thank you,
Pawshi.