+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Duplicate ECA Copy Required from WES

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deepti1920 said:
If i do it right away, then they will receive it within 5 days i think. So is it ok as i havent recieved my AOR yet? My application has reached on 01/02/16.
Yes that should be fine. By ordering a duplicate copy, you are authorizing OINP with an electronic access to your ECA. AOR receipt is immaterial here per 11th Jan, 2016 notification on OINP website. Any set of applications submitted post that notification are supposed to include duplicate WES order receipt in application package.
Good Luck!!

Deepti1920

Feb 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ppahuja said:
Yes that should be fine. By ordering a duplicate copy, you are authorizing OINP with an electronic access to your ECA. AOR receipt is immaterial here per 11th Jan, 2016 notification on OINP website. Any set of applications submitted post that notification are supposed to include duplicate WES order receipt in application package.
Good Luck!!
oh okay. Understood. Thank you so much for guiding me. It is such a substantial help to proceed further.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
ppahuja said:
IMO, you should order it right away and when asked for by OINP, you will have required details handy to reduce iteration cycle time.
I'd say better to wait to avoid having it missed in action and being asked again to provide a new one and pay twice

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
I'd say better to wait to avoid having it missed in action and being asked again to provide a new one and pay twice
Duplicate copy once ordered will authorize OINP to access applicant ECA. There's no point where you will be required to pay twice.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
ppahuja said:
Duplicate copy once ordered will authorize OINP to access applicant ECA. There's no point where you will be required to pay twice.
That's what has been advised by MCIIT by mail and phone

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
That's what has been advised by MCIIT by mail and phone
What you are stating may be true for applicants who submitted their applcations prior to 11th Jan,2016 notification. However, for others IMO it is right to do it prior to application submission or at the earliest possibility.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
ppahuja said:
What you are stating may be true for applicants who submitted their applcations prior to 11th Jan,2016 notification. However, for others IMO it is right to do it prior to application submission or at the earliest possibility.
I think you're right, my application was in December, I guess for new applicants they should include it from the start

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Hi All,

Here is a summary of what I did and I want to ask if there is anything more I have to do.

I ordered the duplicate copy via the link provided on the OINP Updates page.

If I summarise my pdf order copy; in my Order there was:-

1. Copy of the report for me
2. An e-copy (I beleive this is for MCIIT)
3. A hard-copy report for CIC
4. A hard-copy report for MCIIT

So far, I have got my copy by post. Everything seems ok.

I logged on to WES Account and checked my order status and it was stated that Hard-copy report was sent to MCIIT on 10-Feb-2016. I beleive they should've got it by now.

There is nothing mentioned about the status of e-copy of the report whether it has been shared or not.

Do I need to be concerned about when e-copy that will be shared between WES and MCIIT? Or is the above all we have to do and that's it? Please do let me know.

Thanks

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sameer_mobin said:
Hi All,

Here is a summary of what I did and I want to ask if there is anything more I have to do.

I ordered the duplicate copy via the link provided on the OINP Updates page.

If I summarise my pdf order copy; in my Order there was:-

1. Copy of the report for me
Not required, if you have already received a hard copy earlier
2. An e-copy (I beleive this is for MCIIT)
This is the only required step.
3. A hard-copy report for CIC
This was not required. They just need authorization for electronic access to your WES ECA report. This has already been granted as part of your initial ECA request for which you paid around 322 CAD.
4. A hard-copy report for MCIIT
This was also not required. They just need authorization for electronic access to your WES ECA report.

So far, I have got my copy by post. Everything seems ok.

I logged on to WES Account and checked my order status and it was stated that Hard-copy report was sent to MCIIT on 10-Feb-2016. I beleive they should've got it by now.

There is nothing mentioned about the status of e-copy of the report whether it has been shared or not.

Do I need to be concerned about when e-copy that will be shared between WES and MCIIT?
You should have got a notification from WES stating your order has been completed and reports have been sent to MCIIT etc.

Or is the above all we have to do and that's it? Please do let me know.

Thanks
IMO - you have already done a lot more than what was required. Please refer my comments in RED

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
ppahuja said:
IMO - you have already done a lot more than what was required. Please refer my comments in RED
Thanks PPAhuja,

-I got a reply a week back from WES stating that my reports have been dispatched to me.

-Also simultaneously I got another e-mail "Evaluation Completed Notification". When I opened the e-mnail it stated that WES has shipped the evaluation report to:- CIC, MCIIT, Sameer.

I believe thats it then! :)

neo89

Sep 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Folks,

For those of you who have got refund after ordering duplicate ECA could you please let me know what exactly did you mention in the query sent to WES

Thanks in advance,

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
neo89 said:
Hi Folks,

For those of you who have got refund after ordering duplicate ECA could you please let me know what exactly did you mention in the query sent to WES

Thanks in advance,
You don't need to send them any query...It will automatically be refunded in a week or 10 days time.

neo89

Sep 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadaWeCome said:
You don't need to send them any query...It will automatically be refunded in a week or 10 days time.
Its been more than 15 days since I received the duplicate report delivery confirmation from WES and haven't got the refund till now.
I came across some posts on this forum which mentioned that some guys raised a query on WES support portal and got their refunds.
My question is what do we need to mention in the query?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
neo89 said:
Its been more than 15 days since I received the duplicate report delivery confirmation from WES and haven't got the refund till now.
I came across some posts on this forum which mentioned that some guys raised a query on WES support portal and got their refunds.
Just quote your reference number and the order details and ask them for refund. (You cannot attach any document with your query)

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neo89 said:

Specify your ref no, duplicate copy order date and completion date. Refer back original ECA completion date for which you have been charged to provide access to CIC. Politely request them to refund back the accidental charge for redundant CIC access and mention you should be charged only for OINP (MCIIT).

Additionally, you may refer below post for understanding breakup of WES charges:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-duplicate-eca-copy-required-from-wes-t385824.0.html;msg4960636#msg4960636

Good Luck!!