09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
dhavaladesai said:
Mate did you submit your application In Jan 16 and already received AOR in Feb first week ?

How many points do you have ? :-X
I submitted my app. in Jan. 2016 and the app. was received on 1st Feb. 2016. (Courier service provides the delivery confirmation)
I am yet to receive AOR. Hopefully it will be in May 2016.

dhavaladesai

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2016
Nomination.....
OINP is still processing my case from Jan 2016. Still no news.
AOR Received.
20-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
sushsmart15 said:
I submitted my app. in Jan. 2016 and the app. was received on 1st Feb. 2016. (Courier service provides the delivery confirmation)
I am yet to receive AOR. Hopefully it will be in May 2016.
My application was returned back on Jan 6th because I had missed a non mandatory Job application code field.
I have resent and was received on Jan 20th. Let's keep fingers crossed.

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
Guys Im already in the process of requesting for a duplicate eca report from WEAS. I came accross the "Attention To" field, is it mandatory to put the name of my case officer? What shall I input here? Kindly advise. Thank you!

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
noramime said:
Guys Im already in the process of requesting for a duplicate eca report from WEAS. I came accross the "Attention To" field, is it mandatory to put the name of my case officer? What shall I input here? Kindly advise. Thank you!
Already responded elsewhere

You can specify file no. you received as part of AOR along with your officer initials.

ravs77

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
ppahuja said:
Hope this helps. Good Luck!!
Friends I need a clarity. I did order a duplicate report to WES. But not sure how to inform OINP/ MCIT about this. I filled attentio to MCIT , is that enough or do we need to specifically inform OINP ?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
ravs77 said:
Friends I need a clarity. I did order a duplicate report to WES. But not sure how to inform OINP/ MCIT about this. I filled attentio to MCIT , is that enough or do we need to specifically inform OINP ?
You can inform OINP by sending an email to them at ontarionominee@ontario.ca and expressentry@ontario.ca with the following details.

- Primary Applicant Name
- Express Entry Profile Number
- Job Seeker Code

You can attached the following to the email.

- WES Duplicate ECA Report Payment Receipt (for order placed for ECA Report to be sent to OINP)
- WES Evaluation Completed Notification (if you got one)
- WES Duplicate ECA Report (if evaluation is completed)

Reactions: Canbainaus Mithu

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone know when the site of WES will be working again?

And a general warning: I ordered a duplicate report online, got confirmation via email and send this confirmation to Ontario. Then send a message on their website about the refund after which I received cancellation of my request! Since when is refund the same as please cancel my request?! So, best to wait till your report is sent before you ask for the partial refund.. Now, I need to request again but the website is already down for days..

#isthereanythingthatcangorightinthisprocess

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Stanlee said:
You can inform OINP by sending an email to them at ontarionominee@ontario.ca and expressentry@ontario.ca with the following details.

- Primary Applicant Name
- Express Entry Profile Number
- Job Seeker Code

You can attached the following to the email.

- WES Duplicate ECA Report Payment Receipt (for order placed for ECA Report to be sent to OINP)
- WES Evaluation Completed Notification (if you got one)
- WES Duplicate ECA Report (if evaluation is completed)
IMO, it is better to mention the file number/case number for all correspondence with OINP post AOR.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
IMO, it is better to mention the file number/case number for all correspondence with OINP post AOR.
Yes agree, this was for an applicant who did not receive his/her AOR :)

neo89

Sep 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sushsmart15 said:
I ordered my report on 1st Feb. 2016. Initially I received only $7.XX refund from WES.
I wrote to WES for the additional refund about a week back and finally I got the confirmation email of additional $33.9 refund from them yesterday.
Make a polite request to them and they would refund your money. Only include your Reference number.
Hi Sushsmart15

Did you send them a separate email asking for refund ( if yes on which email address?) or did you raise a query on WES support portal?
I have tried to ask for refund thrice but they haven't refunded me the amount

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
neo89 said:
Hi Sushsmart15

Did you send them a separate email asking for refund ( if yes on which email address?) or did you raise a query on WES support portal?
WES does not have a public email, you will have to contact them on the support portal. You can select the 'question category' as 'payment' and request for a refund.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
neo89 said:
Hi Sushsmart15

You need to contact WES via their "Support" section. Kindly provide your reference number and explain your Order in detail. Mention that the copy to IRCC was not requested by you and hence you should receive a refund of 33 Dollars.

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After 2 days of ordering duplicate ECA got 7$ refund.
Still waiting for confirmation from OINP.

NazSharp

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I just ordered an ECA duplicate and was charged o total of 75.71 dollars. I then received an email from wes refunding 7.91 dollars. Will I also get a 33 dollar refund?

Should i wait it out? or e-mail them?

Thanks