+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Duplicate ECA Copy Required from WES

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
NazSharp said:
Hi Guys,

I just ordered an ECA duplicate and was charged o total of 75.71 dollars. I then received an email from wes refunding 7.91 dollars. Will I also get a 33 dollar refund?

Should i wait it out? or e-mail them?

Thanks
It would be better to contact them for the balance. You can contact them here http://www.wes.org/ca/support/

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
NazSharp said:
Hi Guys,

I just ordered an ECA duplicate and was charged o total of 75.71 dollars. I then received an email from wes refunding 7.91 dollars. Will I also get a 33 dollar refund?

Should i wait it out? or e-mail them?

Thanks
I got both refunds 3 days apart without asking

happynightowl

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all, can anyone help me? After I received the comfirmation letter from WES about my order, am I supposed to write a letter to OINP? How can I write it? What important imformation should be included in the email? I made the request of the duplicate ECA after I got my AOR but before I received another email requesting it.

Thanks!

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
happynightowl said:
Hi all, can anyone help me? After I received the comfirmation letter from WES about my order, am I supposed to write a letter to OINP? How can I write it? What important imformation should be included in the email? I made the request of the duplicate ECA after I got my AOR but before I received another email requesting it.

Thanks!
Once you have placed the order, you can inform OINP by sending an email to them at ontarionominee@ontario.ca and expressentry@ontario.ca with the following details.

- Primary Applicant Name
- Express Entry Profile Number
- Job Seeker Code
- File Number

You can attached the following to the email.

- WES Duplicate ECA Report Payment Receipt (for order placed for ECA Report to be sent to OINP)
- WES Evaluation Completed Notification (if you got one)
- WES Duplicate ECA Report (if evaluation is completed)

Check this thread for more details http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-duplicate-eca-copy-required-from-wes-t385824.195.html

NazSharp

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Stanlee and happynightowl! I tried waiting, but i think now its time to contact them.

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After my second letter they are goin to refund additional 33.90

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Stanlee said:
Yes, if you have already requested, then you will get the refund within 2-3 days.
Would like to post my case here. It took 2.5 - 3 weeks for me to get the refund even though I sent them a note right after the order. Don't know what took them so long.

Fly2Can

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
An email from WES has been received on March 11, showing that refund of over-payment of $41.31 has been credited in my account. However, nothing is reflecting in my account.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Fly2Can said:
An email from WES has been received on March 11, showing that refund of over-payment of $41.31 has been credited in my account. However, nothing is reflecting in my account.
If you have used credit card, then it will reflect in next month's statement. If not, then you should receive a cheque.

Fly2Can

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sushsmart15 said:
If you have used credit card, then it will reflect in next month's statement. If not, then you should receive a cheque.
I used debit card.

JMRG

Apr 2, 2016
Hi
Was going through the posts. Apparently OINP will accept duplicate ECA report by post. However while applying for a duplicate report through WES online it says electronic delivery will be made. Has anyone come across this.......how can we order for a physical report?
Please suggest

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JMRG said:
Hi
Was going through the posts. Apparently OINP will accept duplicate ECA report by post. However while applying for a duplicate report through WES online it says electronic delivery will be made. Has anyone come across this.......how can we order for a physical report?
Please suggest
OINP only requests an e-copy from WES, physical copy is not required.

Fly2Can

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JMRG said:
Hi
Please suggest
applications to the OINP must include a copy of the applicant’s WES ECA report.
You must also authorize WES to share the results of your ECA report with the OINP:

If you already have an ECA:
If you have an existing WES ECA report, you must order a duplicate of the report at their website.

The “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT” must be indicated as the recipient of the report.

If you do not have an ECA:
If you are applying for the first time for an ECA report, you must select the “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT” as a recipient of the report.