+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Duplicate ECA Copy Required from WES

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sush80 said:
Thanks Stanlee for prompt reply.

Can you as well let me know what's the approximate lead time for WES to process the order request and send the duplicate copy to OINP?
I assume WES will send out electronic copy to OINP. Am I right ?
They send it within a couple of days and yes, they send out an electronic copy to OINP.

dhavaladesai

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2016
Nomination.....
OINP is still processing my case from Jan 2016. Still no news.
AOR Received.
20-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
Hey Guys,

I had sent my OINP human capital application in Oct 2015. my file was deemed incomplete due to missing job validation code and returned back to me on Jan 8th 2016. I sent my application back on Jan 18th and was delivered on Jan 20th.

> i have already included a notarized copy of my WES
> Do I need to order a duplicate WES copy now as my file hasn't been opened and I have not received AOR

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dhavaladesai said:
Hey Guys,

I had sent my OINP human capital application in Oct 2015. my file was deemed incomplete due to missing job validation code and returned back to me on Jan 8th 2016. I sent my application back on Jan 18th and was delivered on Jan 20th.

> Do I need to order a duplicate WES copy now as my file hasn't been opened and I have not received AOR
Yes you have to per notification dated 11th Jan, 2016 on OINP website. It is recommended to attach WES duplicate copy receipt with your application package. However, you can order it once you receive your AOR and inform OINP about same.
Good luck!!

dhavaladesai

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2016
Nomination.....
OINP is still processing my case from Jan 2016. Still no news.
AOR Received.
20-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
ppahuja said:
dhavaladesai said:
Hey Guys,

[/quote

Yes you have to per notification dated 11th Jan, 2016 on OINP website. It is recommended to attach WES duplicate copy receipt with your application package. However, you can order it once you receive your AOR and inform OINP about same.
Good luck!!
I have already sent my package and it was delivered too. What should I do now ? Wait for AOR and then get WES duplicate copy ? Will that work ?

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dhavaladesai said:
I have already sent my package and it was delivered too. What should I do now ? Wait for AOR and then get WES duplicate copy ? Will that work ?
It should!!

KNinja

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.
OINP Nomination 09-02-2016 EAPR- 04-04-2016 Additonal Doc Request- 05-04-2016 Schedule 4 Submitted- 06-04-2016 Medical Passed- 06-04-2016
Nomination.....
09-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
Passport Req..
21-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
They send it within a couple of days and yes, they send out an electronic copy to OINP.

Hey Rajkamal
I recd a mail from WES 2 days back informing me that: World Education Services (WES) has processed my order and shipped my evaluation report to OINP, however i didnt recieve any refund for the charges they levied fo a copy to CIC. I did writethem regarding the same but havent recd any reply so far. Furthermore, do i need to inform OINP that WES report has been sent to them??

Can you also clear my doubt about this AOR thing as i recd this request for WES copy from OINP without any AOR nor my DD has been encashed so far.

Regards

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
KNinja said:
Hey Rajkamal
I recd a mail from WES 2 days back informing me that: World Education Services (WES) has processed my order and shipped my evaluation report to OINP, however i didnt recieve any refund for the charges they levied fo a copy to CIC. I did writethem regarding the same but havent recd any reply so far. Furthermore, do i need to inform OINP that WES report has been sent to them??

Can you also clear my doubt about this AOR thing as i recd this request for WES copy from OINP without any AOR nor my DD has been encashed so far.

Regards
You can send a receipt as proof to OINP via email - ontarionominee@ontario.ca . You can also inquire about why you have not received an AOR yet - They do NOT usually send out ECA request email if your documentation is not complete (that is to say, before they send you an AOR). I firmly believe that they have missed to send your AOR - this has happened to a couple of October applicants.

About the refund, it should happen automatically. If you have sent a note via the contact form, then wait for the reply. The amount will be refunded - quite a few applicants have done this and have got their refunds too.

Sam05mar2013

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
YYC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: OINP Duplicate ECA Copy Required from WES (hard copy how?)

Hello mates,

How to request WES a hard copy to be sent to OINP? I can see only ecopy in WES site. I heard that OINP never accept emails, and FAX copy.

Appreciate your advise..

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Re: OINP Duplicate ECA Copy Required from WES (hard copy how?)

Sam05mar2013 said:
Hello mates,

How to request WES a hard copy to be sent to OINP? I can see only ecopy in WES site. I heard that OINP never accept emails, and FAX copy.

Appreciate your advise..
It is an electronic copy that is sent to OINP.

You can place order for a duplicate copy of ECA report to be sent to MCIIT (OINP) by WES by following steps given below.

1. On your dashboard, click on 'Order Report'
2. On the next page, select 'Immigration' from the dropdown list and continue to the next page
3. Select 'No' for Would you like a paper report sent to you?
4. Click on 'Add Recipient'
5. Select recipient as 'Provincial Nominee Program' from the dropdown list and continue to next page
6. On the next page select the radio button for the recipient 'Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT' and mention in the Case Officer's name in 'Attention' field (if you have it, otherwise leave it blank) and continue to the payment page.
7. Once you get the receipt for payment made (payment confirmation page or email receipt), you can print out a copy and submit it as part of the application package.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OK we pay 96 Can $ and get the report delivered through domestic overnight...

How will the OPNP know to whom this WES report belongs.

On WES site we cant enter EE, Job code no

Please advise

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
MZASAM said:
OK we pay 96 Can $ and get the report delivered through domestic overnight...

How will the OPNP know to whom this WES report belongs.

On WES site we cant enter EE, Job code no

Please advise
They know your WES IMM No. from your Application.

They can search.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks indeed

Now I wont order a duplicate before my application packet reaches OPNP office.

Once they request a duplicate, I will order

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
When do you guys order a WES ECA copy to Ontario Immigration Office? Do you do it after you send the OINP application or when they request it?

I was confuse as to whether it's a good idea to order a WES ECA copy before my OINP package gets to them?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
TLOU said:
When do you guys order a WES ECA copy to Ontario Immigration Office? Do you do it after you send the OINP application or after that when they request it?

I was confuse as to whether it's a good idea to order a WES ECA copy before my OINP package gets to them?
You can do it anytime after you send in your application because OINP can search your IMM No.(from the copies sent to them directly by WES) and match it with your application, but it is better to do it after AOR since in case god forbid OINP rejects your application for being incomplete and sends back your package, there is no point in ordering duplicate WES report and wasting the charges for it.

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
CanadaWeCome said:
You can do it anytime after you send in your application because OINP can search your IMM No.(from the copies sent to them directly by WES) and match it with your application, but it is better to do it after AOR since in case god forbid OINP rejects your application for being incomplete and sends back your package, there is no point in ordering duplicate WES report.
Ok thanks for your answer. I will order a WES report after an AOR then. Cheers!