+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Duplicate ECA Copy Required from WES

Ichowdhury

Jul 8, 2015
Dear Seniors,
I am about to send my OOPNP application package. Should I order the duplicate copy of ECA from WES right away or wait till I receive an email from them.
I am really confused because there are different opinions floating.
Please suggest!
Thank you in advance.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Ichowdhury said:
Dear Seniors,
I am about to send my OOPNP application package. Should I order the duplicate copy of ECA from WES right away or wait till I receive an email from them.
I am really confused because there are different opinions floating.
Please suggest!
Thank you in advance.
If you have not yet sent your package, you can order it and keep a copy of the receipt as part of your application package.

Ichowdhury

Jul 8, 2015
Stanlee said:
If you have not yet sent your package, you can order it and keep a copy of the receipt as part of your application package.
Thanks Stanlee.
Could you please share the steps to order the duplicate copy?
Thanks you in advance!

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Ichowdhury said:
Thanks Stanlee.
Could you please share the steps to order the duplicate copy?
Thanks you in advance!
I have not done it yet as I am waiting to get my AOR and then place the order. As far as I know ordering a duplicate copy (electronic) to be sent to MCIIT (OINP) by WES involves the following steps.

1. On your dashboard, click on 'Order Report'
2. On the next page, select 'Immigration' from the dropdown list and continue to the next page
3. Select 'No' for Would you like a paper report sent to you?
4. Click on 'Add Recipient'
5. Select recipient as 'Provincial Nominee Program' from the dropdown list and continue to next page
6. On the next page select the radio button for the recipient 'Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT' and mention in the Case Officer's name in 'Attention' field (if you have it, otherwise leave it blank) and continue to the payment page.

May be someone who has already done it can confirm the above steps.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Stanlee said:
I have not done it yet as I am waiting to get my AOR and then place the order. As far as I know ordering a duplicate copy (electronic) to be sent to MCIIT (OINP) by WES involves the following steps.

2. On the next page, select 'Immigration' from the dropdown list and continue to the next page
5. Select recipient as 'Provincial Nominee Program' from the dropdown list and continue to next page
6. On the next page select the radio button for the recipient 'Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT' and mention in the Case Officer's name in 'Attention' field (if you have it, otherwise leave it blank) and continue to the payment page.

May be someone who has already done it can confirm the above steps.
Correct !

Ichowdhury

Jul 8, 2015
Thanks alot Stanlee and Rafzy for the steps.
Just ordered the duplicate copy.
So now I need to send the receipt along with the application package, right?

Also, is this correct?

Duplicate Report ECA Package
1 Report(s) via eDelivery to:
Citizenship and Immigration Canada - FSWP
Centralized Intake Office
P.O. Box 7500
Sydney, NS B1P 0A9

1 Report(s) to:
Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT
Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration, & Intl Trade
Ground Floor, 400 University Avenue
Toronto, ON M7A 2R9

Please check and suggest.
Thank you again.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Ichowdhury said:
Thanks alot Stanlee and Rafzy for the steps.
Just ordered the duplicate copy.
So now I need to send the receipt along with the application package, right?

Also, is this correct?

Duplicate Report ECA Package
1 Report(s) via eDelivery to:
Citizenship and Immigration Canada - FSWP
Centralized Intake Office
P.O. Box 7500
Sydney, NS B1P 0A9

1 Report(s) to:
Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT
Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration, & Intl Trade
Ground Floor, 400 University Avenue
Toronto, ON M7A 2R9

Please check and suggest.
Thank you again.
Yes, you need to send the receipt with the application package. Regarding the duplicate copy of the report, it should be sent only to OINP, but the way WES system is built, it does not allow you to unselect CIC. So you can write to WES and claim a refund for the report to CIC. Many have done this and they have got a refund.

Also one more point, while sending the copy of the ECA report in the package, I assume that you have kept a copy of the report you received in hard copy? You need to keep copy of the one you received in hard copy and not the print out of the soft copy which you downloaded from WES.

All the best! :)

Ichowdhury

Jul 8, 2015
Stanlee said:
Yes, you need to send the receipt with the application package. Regarding the duplicate copy of the report, it should be sent only to OINP, but the way WES system is built, it does not allow you to unselect CIC. So you can write to WES and claim a refund for the report to CIC. Many have done this and they have got a refund.

Also one more point, while sending the copy of the ECA report in the package, I assume that you have kept a copy of the report you received in hard copy? You need to keep copy of the one you received in hard copy and not the print out of the soft copy which you downloaded from WES.

All the best! :)
Write to WES and claim a refund? Now this is new.. Can you tell me please what exactly needs to be done for this?
And yes, I am about to send a coloredphotocopy of the ECA report which wasmailed to me hardcopy.
+1 to you for the details. :)

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Ichowdhury said:
Write to WES and claim a refund? Now this is new.. Can you tell me please what exactly needs to be done for this?
And yes, I am about to send a coloredphotocopy of the ECA report which wasmailed to me hardcopy.
+1 to you for the details. :)
Yes, as per the requirement, the report needs to be sent only to OINP and not CIC. Since the report was also sent to CIC, you can go here http://wes.org/support/ and raise a request for refund for the report to CIC which you never even selected in the first place. I think you will get some CAD 30 or 40 back to your card, I am not sure of the amount. People have tried it. May be you can try it an let me know as it would help me when I place order for my duplicate copy after I receive my AOR. :)

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
Yes, as per the requirement, the report needs to be sent only to OINP and not CIC. Since the report was also sent to CIC, you can go here http://wes.org/support/ and raise a request for refund for the report to CIC which you never even selected in the first place. I think you will get some CAD 30 or 40 back to your card, I am not sure of the amount. People have tried it. May be you can try it an let me know as it would help me when I place order for my duplicate copy after I receive my AOR. :)
Here are the actual details of refund processed by WES:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-duplicate-eca-copy-required-from-wes-t385824.0.html;msg4960636#msg4960636

sush80

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

Can someone let me know for enclosing a copy of the receipt in my application package,
how and where can I get the receipt from WES after placing the order?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
sush80 said:
Hi guys,

Can someone let me know for enclosing a copy of the receipt in my application package,
how and where can I get the receipt from WES after placing the order?
You can place order for a duplicate copy of ECA report to be sent to MCIIT (OINP) by WES by following steps given below.

7. Once you get the receipt for payment made (payment confirmation page or email receipt), you can print out a copy and submit it as part of the application package.

sush80

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Stanlee for prompt reply.

Can you as well let me know what's the approximate lead time for WES to process the order request and send the duplicate copy to OINP?
I assume WES will send out electronic copy to OINP. Am I right ?