toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I applied on March 8th, status still says "Submitted". I hope tomorrow it will change to "Assessment."

To answer your question, I have read that they do not send physical documents when you are nominated. They only send PDF files to your email. And this stream is not eligible for Express Entry.
Thanks buddy. How else I will have to apply if I am not eligible for Express entry?

lil.piggy

Mar 18, 2019
Hi,
I received an offer from an Ontario employer. I'm planning to submit my application under Foreign Worker Stream. The new employer is planning to file a work permit. Can you help me with process as i have few questions as below:

1. Can i use my new offer letter for Ontario PNP under this program?
2. If so, what is expected from employer?
3. Can i start the OINP application right now? or should i wait until i move to new work permit from employer?
4. What should be the steps i need to follow.

Thanks
1. yes. It needs to include all the details according to Employer Job Offer pdf guide (hours, job description, duties, salary, vacation days etc).
2. look up minimum requirements for the employer on OINP website https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-employer-job-offer-foreign-worker-stream#section-3
Revenue, median or above average salary for your NOC in the city you will work in, you need to have at least 2 years of experience, company needs to be in business for at least 3 years
3. No until you have signed employer form from the employer. When you start application, you need to submit all the documents within 14 days. Otherwise they'll delete your profile.
4. If you are not currently in Canada and don't have valid WP, I believe LMIA is required. (have no idea how it works for outland applicants, I'm currently on valid WP in Canada and LMIA wasn't required)

akmok

Sep 30, 2018
1. yes. It needs to include all the details according to Employer Job Offer pdf guide (hours, job description, duties, salary, vacation days etc).
2. look up minimum requirements for the employer on OINP website https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-employer-job-offer-foreign-worker-stream#section-3
Revenue, median or above average salary for your NOC in the city you will work in, you need to have at least 2 years of experience, company needs to be in business for at least 3 years
3. No until you have signed employer form from the employer. When you start application, you need to submit all the documents within 14 days. Otherwise they'll delete your profile.
4. If you are not currently in Canada and don't have valid WP, I believe LMIA is required. (have no idea how it works for outland applicants, I'm currently on valid WP in Canada and LMIA wasn't required)
Thank you lil. Few more questions to be more clear.
1. I'm already on a Work permit and my new employer is also filing my work permit. So i believe i dont need an LMIA. Is this correct?
2. Also, do i just need employer form from employer? or is there any other info i need from my employer?
3. Is there anything else i need to take care of?

Thanks.

lil.piggy

Mar 18, 2019
Thank you lil. Few more questions to be more clear.
1. I'm already on a Work permit and my new employer is also filing my work permit. So i believe i dont need an LMIA. Is this correct?
2. Also, do i just need employer form from employer? or is there any other info i need from my employer?
3. Is there anything else i need to take care of?

Thanks.
1. you shouldn't need LMIA.
2. Employer form and obviously offer letter which includes all the details. Make sure the form has a signature of signing officer/HR and that they provide valid contact number because they might need to contact them in regards to revenue or any additional info.
3. Double check that your hourly salary meets the requirements for OINP https://www.jobbank.gc.ca/explorecareers?select=ec-wages

luissreynoso

Mar 19, 2019
Hello everyone. I submitted my application to the Foreign Worker with Job Offer stream yesterday March 25th.

Will the OINP let me know when they ask my employer for documents? It would be a shame for that email to go to my bosses' junk mail and not know about it.

lil.piggy

Mar 18, 2019
Hello everyone. I submitted my application to the Foreign Worker with Job Offer stream yesterday March 25th.

Will the OINP let me know when they ask my employer for documents? It would be a shame for that email to go to my bosses' junk mail and not know about it.
They will email your boss/HR and CC you so you won't miss it. You will also notice that you application status will change to Awaiting Information.

Reactions: luissreynoso

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
have a situation guys i would like to share with you, when i was student 2 years ago i got a part time as a steward at restaurant, after one month i got promoted to part-time Cook, Because i was studying in the same field, after getting a full time status on PGWP i worked for one year as a full time in order to be eligible for express entry then i came to know my CRS points were not enough i told my employer to help me, we started OINP international student with job offer, he gave me every thing like EMPLOYER FORM, T4 and he also gave me Contract which i signed as a Steward. he said he cannot change the contract he would give me a letter stating that he was internally promoted to cook and ever since he is working as a cook. would it work? or would it be a problem if i continue with that? he also gave me job offer as per it required for the stream. kindly shed some light! thanks

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
Hi guys!

Just checked my application today and the status now is "Decision in Progress".

Here is my timeline which can also be found in my signature:

OINP - International Student with Job Offer Stream

Submitted - March 8, 2019
Assessment - March 25, 2019
Decision in Progress - April 10, 2019

claudiah

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
I submitted my application on March 5th.
Assessment march 28th.
Document request April 2nd. Sent in what they asked for on April 3rd. Changed to decision in progress on April 5th. Now patiently waiting

lil.piggy

Mar 18, 2019
Mine has been in DIP for 10 days now...

OINP - Employer job offer FWS

Timeline:
Submitted - Feb 21
Assessment - Mar 12
Awaiting documents - Mar 26
Decision in Progress - Apr 2