+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Decision in Progress

Mu Mu

Nov 18, 2018
In the continuation to oinp-pnp for my son under job offer category international student stream my son status changed from 'submitted' to 'decision in progress' yesterday.
He is 29th June 2018 applicant.
Thanks everybody for time to time updates.
Hope to see approval in a month or so.
Hi, could you please tell me what time that your son received the FN after he sent all the application paper to the office? I sent my paper to the office two months ago, but I haven’t get any answers from them. Thank you.

littleturtle

Dec 2, 2017
Hello Guys,
I applied under Ontario PNP . My application status shows "Approved". It's been one day now, since the status showed "Approved". I haven't recieved any email from them as yet. How long will it take to get a nomination? If I do get a nomination, should I update my express entry profile to show the nomination? Thanks for the advice!
Hello Everyone! , I with respect to the above, I recieved my nomination in hard copy by DHL Courier. That is, no email confirmation. Hope this helps someone who have the same question.

ankusaxe9

Jan 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello Everyone! , I with respect to the above, I recieved my nomination in hard copy by DHL Courier. That is, no email confirmation. Hope this helps someone who have the same question.
HI,

What was your timlines for OINP PNP nomination?

OINP2019

Feb 18, 2019
Submitted: February 4, 2019
Assessment: February 12, 2019
Decision in progress: February 19, 2019
Approved: February 22, 2019

Note: OINP PhD Stream

Jan 22, 2019
How long did it take since the application was approved until you receive the hard copy by DHL? Do you need the hard copy in order to fill the CIC PR application?

Jan 22, 2019
Hi,

For me, it was send through Purolator. I have it after 2-3 days after nomination.

Goodluck! Cheers
Thank you for the info. Do you need to have the hard copy in order to create the CIC profile? There is a special number or code that you need in order to complete the CIC form?

magarachris

Mar 12, 2019
Hi, I applied the same stream with you. I submitted my application on Jan 19,2019, and now statue is assessment. but I found some errors in my application so I had to sent email to correct these errors.
How did you contact them and were the errors corrected as I am afraid i might have some errors and i do not know how to go about correcting them. Thanks

shalinder

Star Member
Mar 14, 2019
toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi Folks,

I applied for OINP International student stream on March 07th,2019 and today, my status has changed to Assessment (March 20th, 2019)

Kindly let me know what other status updates my application will go thru and how may days it usually takes to get to the status "approved".

Also, once this is approved, what are the next steps? where to get the PNP certificate?

For PR under express entry, do they only ask for the PNP certificate or any additional PNP documents are also required?

Thank you :)

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
Hi Folks,

I applied for OINP International student stream on March 07th,2019 and today, my status has changed to Assessment (March 20th, 2019)

Kindly let me know what other status updates my application will go thru and how may days it usually takes to get to the status "approved".

Also, once this is approved, what are the next steps? where to get the PNP certificate?

For PR under express entry, do they only ask for the PNP certificate or any additional PNP documents are also required?

Thank you :)
I applied on March 8th, status still says "Submitted". I hope tomorrow it will change to "Assessment."

To answer your question, I have read that they do not send physical documents when you are nominated. They only send PDF files to your email. And this stream is not eligible for Express Entry.

akmok

Sep 30, 2018
Hi, Employer Job Offer : Foreign Worker Stream
Hi,
I received an offer from an Ontario employer. I'm planning to submit my application under Foreign Worker Stream. The new employer is planning to file a work permit. Can you help me with process as i have few questions as below:

1. Can i use my new offer letter for Ontario PNP under this program?
2. If so, what is expected from employer?
3. Can i start the OINP application right now? or should i wait until i move to new work permit from employer?
4. What should be the steps i need to follow.

Thanks