+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Decision in Progress

julie2019

Jan 31, 2019
Hello Guys,
I applied under Ontario PNP . My application status shows "Approved". It's been one day now, since the status showed "Approved". I haven't recieved any email from them as yet. How long will it take to get a nomination? If I do get a nomination, should I update my express entry profile to show the nomination? Thanks for the advice!
Hi, How about your timeline? I very appreciate if you could show it. Thanks

julie2019

Jan 31, 2019
Hi julie2019,

Date Submitted : 2018-12-05
Request for Additional Documents: 2018-12-27
Application Status ="Approved" on 2019-01-31

Thanks
Hi, congratulation!
Thanks for your reply.
what's kind of additional document that they needed?
Thanks again.

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Hello Guys,
I applied under Ontario PNP . My application status shows "Approved". It's been one day now, since the status showed "Approved". I haven't recieved any email from them as yet. How long will it take to get a nomination? If I do get a nomination, should I update my express entry profile to show the nomination? Thanks for the advice!
It takes 2 -3 days make sure u check ur mail box sometimes it's in junk !

littleturtle

Dec 2, 2017
It takes 2 -3 days make sure u check ur mail box sometimes it's in junk !
Hello, I suppose Monday or Tuesday I will recieve! I'll keep checking. After recieving, should I update my Express Entry Profile? or Will I automatically recieve an nomination through my Express Entry Profile?.[Kind of excited]
Thanks

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Hello, I suppose Monday or Tuesday I will recieve! I'll keep checking. After recieving, should I update my Express Entry Profile? or Will I automatically recieve an nomination through my Express Entry Profile?.[Kind of excited]
Thanks
Mate ! u hv to update ur EE profile ain't happen automatically !

DanLeo

Dec 3, 2018
Hello Guys,
Hi, I found my timeline is very close to yours, I submitted the 10th December and received a request for additional information the 11th jan. Then I provided the requested document and they sent me an email the 24th jan informing me that they have successfully received my additional document.

Could you tell me which stream you applied? Mine is French speaking worker.

littleturtle

Dec 2, 2017
Hi, I found my timeline is very close to yours, I submitted the 10th December and received a request for additional information the 11th jan. Then I provided the requested document and they sent me an email the 24th jan informing me that they have successfully received my additional document.

Could you tell me which stream you applied? Mine is French speaking worker.
Hi, Employer Job Offer : Foreign Worker Stream

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
hello guys, Am i eligible for Express entry with +2 ( Secondary school) and canadian diploma of 2 years and one year of work experience under NOC-B Job ( Same field of study and Job) . or How can i apply my PR under OINP?
kindly reply

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
It depends on application. Mine got approved after 2 weeks.

PS - My category was International student with job offer
hello sir, Am i eligible for Express entry with +2 ( Secondary school) and canadian diploma of 2 years and one year of work experience under NOC-B Job ( Same field of study and Job) . or How can i apply my PR under OINP?
kindly reply

Jan 22, 2019
what's information they requested?
prove of minimum 5 Canadian o PR employees, Tax forms that prove that the business sales more than 1M x year, and a clarification in the Job Offer regarding my salary.
My employer submitted everything Friday February the 1st and today Monday February the 4th the portal shows DIP.

Anyone knows how long does it take from DIP to Final decision?

Last edited:

Mu Mu

Nov 18, 2018
I applied file on 1 june 2018 under international student with job offer stream
I got the first email of assesment on 5 june 2018
Now waiting
Hi. Could you please let me know when you receive the FN after you sent you application to the office? Thank you