+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Chat Group - Ask Any Question (UNRESTRICTED THREAD)

saumit12

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Aal_ said:
Noone knows ... they were supposed to resume in november, but it's not likely.
i guess this means they dont need any more candidates for 2016.

Ontario stopped sending Notifications of Interest (NOIs) for the OINP Human Capital Priorities (Express Entry) stream effective February 16, 2016.
Ontario temporarily paused the intake of new applications for the following select, high-volume OINP streams effective 5 p.m. EDT on May 9, 2016:
Employer Pre-screen
International Student – Masters Graduate stream
International Student – PhD Graduate stream

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Rabia_y2k

Nov 8, 2016
Hi Experts,

My CRS score is 423 and so I see the only option would be PNP.
I have few basic questions.
* How do I apply to OINP
* Do I have to hold on on applying my application until I get OINP nomination
* How much does OINP cost
* My sister having Canadian PR and she lives in Ontario. Does it help in getting OINP?
* My NOC is 2173, SAP ABAP Programmer with 12 years experience. Does this increase my changes of getting OINP.
* Since the window to submit for OINP is very small, do i need help of an agency to do it for me? or I can do it myself
* How much time does the whole process involve.

Appreciate the responses and thanks in advance.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Rabia_y2k said:
Hi Experts,

My CRS score is 423 and so I see the only option would be PNP.
I have few basic questions.
* How do I apply to OINP

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html;msg4952833#msg4952833

* Do I have to hold on on applying my application until I get OINP nomination

What do you mean?

* How much does OINP cost

1500 CAD

* My sister having Canadian PR and she lives in Ontario. Does it help in getting OINP?

No

* My NOC is 2173, SAP ABAP Programmer with 12 years experience. Does this increase my changes of getting OINP.

No

* Since the window to submit for OINP is very small, do i need help of an agency to do it for me? or I can do it myself

You can do it yourself if you have time.

* How much time does the whole process involve.

Anywhere between 3 months to more than 13 months.

Appreciate the responses and thanks in advance.

S

sutyfornow

Friends, i need ur help regarding oinp do they give unlicensed dentists or pharmacists or should we be licensed in order to be nominated?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sutyfornow said:
Friends, i need ur help regarding oinp do they give unlicensed dentists or pharmacists or should we be licensed in order to be nominated?
No, you don't have to have a license to get nominated. However, once you get your PR and before you can practice as a dentist/pharmacist in Canada, you would need your license.

S

sutyfornow

rajkamalmohanram said:
No, you don't have to have a license to get nominated. However, once you get your PR and before you can practice as a dentist/pharmacist in Canada, you would need your license.
Thank you so much my friend... what about the other provinces other than ontario, should i be licensed in order to be nominated by them?

S

sutyfornow

Friends, can an unlicensed dentist get nominated in ontario or should he be licensed for nomination?

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends

Any idea when OINP will re-issue PTs?

Are PTs NOC specific, or are they sent across the board?

Sheeba Bernard

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sutyfornow said:
Friends, can an unlicensed dentist get nominated in ontario or should he be licensed for nomination?
From what i have heard..if you are applying from outside Canada then you don't need it

Rabia_y2k

Nov 8, 2016
Hello All,

I have a question of Proof of Funds.

We are family of 5 ( 2 + 3). SO I have to show deposit in bank/FD, from the time I sent the application? As I won't be knowing when my application will get processed (It can be anytime between 3 to 12 months) what is the best thing to do?

ram_huo

Nov 4, 2016
Hi All,

I have 471 and i will get ita probably today or tomorrow. But i started working nov 20 2013 so my exact 3 year for FSW work experience will be short by 3 days . Should i accept it or should i wait for next round?

maleeksha

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
PNP
Is anyone aware if OINP has ever called the current employer for FSW outland applicants? I'm just wondering, coz my employer doesn't know about my immigration project.
Thanks for letting me know

SimpleMac

Nov 22, 2016
Hello Seniors,
I had submitted my application for OINP on 21/1/2016, have still not got any additional documents request.
My EE profile expires on 14/12/2016. Please suggest should i withdraw my existing profile and re-create new one or wait for it to get expired.

Please help me with the complete process for creating new profile and linking the old one to it.

Thanks in advance!

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
SimpleMac said:
Hello Seniors,
I had submitted my application for OINP on 21/1/2016, have still not got any additional documents request.
My EE profile expires on 14/12/2016. Please suggest should i withdraw my existing profile and re-create new one or wait for it to get expired.

Please help me with the complete process for creating new profile and linking the old one to it.

Thanks in advance!
If you still haven't received then your application is complete..

Create new profile like you did before and after logging in there's blue button to link application.

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
maleeksha said:
Is anyone aware if OINP has ever called the current employer for FSW outland applicants? I'm just wondering, coz my employer doesn't know about my immigration project.
Thanks for letting me know
That's not a problem, your employer cannot deny your employment with them.