+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Chat Group - Ask Any Question (UNRESTRICTED THREAD)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Aal_ said:
Guys, can you please answer this fast, I'm sending the package today. :eek:.

in how much funds for settlement in ontario I put a round number that is higher than the LICO but less than half of what I actually show in the statement. will I have problems? Should the number here equal the statement from the bank?
As long as you have mentioned that you have funds >= LICO, you are good to go, IMO!

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
Any FSW applicant here who has left/lost/resigned current job and faced difficulties in PR process with Ontario or CIC?

Anyone who has knowledge about it can also post their opinions.(Reference links would be appreciable).

Thank you!

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
Guys I just realized after sending the application package (it is now on its way) that my POF might be problematic.

my bank account is joint (and/or) with my accompanying wife. I thought since it is and/or this can be used as my money without her consent. my wife is traveling with me anyway. will it be a problem?

the other issue is that in the bank my wife's last name has an "i" instead of "y" in the statement since it is not english originally. I hope there is no issue there as well.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aal_ said:
Guys I just realized after sending the application package (it is now on its way) that my POF might be problematic.

my bank account is joint (and/or) with my accompanying wife. I thought since it is and/or this can be used as my money without her consent. my wife is traveling with me anyway. will it be a problem?

the other issue is that in the bank my wife's last name has an "i" instead of "y" in the statement since it is not english originally. I hope there is no issue there as well.
i think joint account with wife is OK, not sure about hte y and i though...
funds cant be in joint account with anyone else apart from spouse however.

Sandycool

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
@prashantduggal: It would be great if you can provide your input on my case.

I am CEC Inland, I created my EE profile on 5th Dec, 2015, after recreating my EE profile I received PT notification on 11th Dec, 2015. I sent my OINP file on 31st December, 2015 and they received it on 7th January, 2016.

I got my AOR on 8th July, 2016 since then I haven't heard anything. Mt EE profile is going to expire in Dec, 2016 and I am going to India in November for a month. So I have no clue what to do. Should I recreate my profile now..?

Moreover one of my friend who sent his file on 23rd December received call for additional document and he also receives email from OINP that his file is moved to final decision phase. I am tracking him because I received my AOR after 1 week he received his.

But this waiting is killing me. I am sitting at 466 points. Do you have any idea by when I can expect Nomination..? Any chance that I received ITA directly..?

Thanks in advance.

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
Sandycool said:
@prashantduggal: It would be great if you can provide your input on my case.

I am CEC Inland, I created my EE profile on 5th Dec, 2015, after recreating my EE profile I received PT notification on 11th Dec, 2015. I sent my OINP file on 31st December, 2015 and they received it on 7th January, 2016.

I got my AOR on 8th July, 2016 since then I haven't heard anything. Mt EE profile is going to expire in Dec, 2016 and I am going to India in November for a month. So I have no clue what to do. Should I recreate my profile now..?

Moreover one of my friend who sent his file on 23rd December received call for additional document and he also receives email from OINP that his file is moved to final decision phase. I am tracking him because I received my AOR after 1 week he received his.

But this waiting is killing me. I am sitting at 466 points. Do you have any idea by when I can expect Nomination..? Any chance that I received ITA directly..?

Thanks in advance.
At rhis moment, OINP is issuing nominations randomnly to Oct, Nov and Dec month applicants

Application batches are divided among OINP officers. You might be in slow batch. I would suggest you to call OINP officer to know if ur file is in second stage or final stage.

Do not create new profile until current one expires.

If, in next draw, score drops to 466 then you have chances to receive ITA directly but it is very unlikely.

It doesn't matter if you re coming back to India, just update OINP about ur whereabouts.

Sandycool

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
@prashantduggal: Thanks you so much. I will call PINP and confirm my status. Thanks once again.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i hope this is the unrestricted thread lol... so heres my question.

i applied for OINP in Feb, expecting nomination by end of this year (based on current trends and wishful thinking ha ha )
i'm based in dubai, going to india end of next month for a few days... i'm thinking of getting my PCC and medicals done when i'm in india coz after that indian trip, i have a lot of work related travels for atleast 2 months so i might not be able to get the PCC and medicals done during this travel period.

so question - is it advisable to get PCC done so early (end of november) ? how long is PCC valid for ?
what about medical - i know medical is only valid for 12 months...

anything i should keep in mind/any catch that i'm not aware of ? what would you guys suggest ?

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
thestunner316 said:
i hope this is the unrestricted thread lol... so heres my question.

i applied for OINP in Feb, expecting nomination by end of this year (based on current trends and wishful thinking ha ha )
i'm based in dubai, going to india end of next month for a few days... i'm thinking of getting my PCC and medicals done when i'm in india coz after that indian trip, i have a lot of work related travels for atleast 2 months so i might not be able to get the PCC and medicals done during this travel period.

so question - is it advisable to get PCC done so early (end of november) ? how long is PCC valid for ?
what about medical - i know medical is only valid for 12 months...

anything i should keep in mind/any catch that i'm not aware of ? what would you guys suggest ?
I would recommend you to get both done after your ITA especially PCC.

Medical you can do upfront but should not be too early.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prashantduggal said:
I would recommend you to get both done after your ITA especially PCC.

Medical you can do upfront but should not be too early.
thanks mate, any reason why PCC should be delayed till after ITA ? just need to understand your point of view thats all :)

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
thestunner316 said:
thanks mate, any reason why PCC should be delayed till after ITA ? just need to understand your point of view thats all :)
As per application guide PCC of current country should be done after getting ITA so that CIC have latest PCC.

From other countries you can get PCC anytime, and it will be valid till you don't go there again.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prashantduggal said:
As per application guide PCC of current country should be done after getting ITA so that CIC have latest PCC.

From other countries you can get PCC anytime, and it will be valid till you don't go there again.
cool, thanks... i think i will apply for indian PCC when i go there coz i wont be visiting india again for a few months... will keep the UAE PCC on hold till after ITA.

cheers

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thestunner316 said:
cool, thanks... i think i will apply for indian PCC when i go there coz i wont be visiting india again for a few months... will keep the UAE PCC on hold till after ITA.

cheers
Your current country of residence is UAE. You should obtain INDIA pcc after leaving INDIA and not while in INDIA .this PCC is valid till you enter INDIA again