+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Applications delivered in February 2016 ~~> Let's connect here

AGENTOO7

Feb 2, 2016
Fasa said:
It seems Ontario has completely stopped the nominations! This is my IELTS exam results:

Listening 7.5
Reading 9
Writing 8
speaking 8.5

I just lost marks on Listening because my spelling sucks! :(
I am thinking of rewriting an En test and this time Celpip, I did the practice test and apparently everything is multiple choice. Any suggestions? Also is there anyone here who has the material for studying Celpip?!
Don't go for any other test at this point of time. Hang in there. I'm not really sure but was thinking if oinp has stopped nominations because it's reached its 2016 allocated cap(?) perhaps awaiting for 2017 allocation(?) . Don't loose hope!!

Can77

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
Doc's Request.
04-12-2016
Nomination.....
26-12-2016
AOR Received.
12-08-2016
IELTS Request
28-11-2016
Med's Done....
30-01-2017
The most saddest thing happened to me.. Got my nomination on 27th and my Express entry profile expired on 29th. My agent recreated its the same day (or so they say) and intimated OINP. But got no reponse and sat on it...
I have some queries someone please help...
1. Does the nomination points disappear from the profile when the express entry profile expire?
2. Do we have to redo the profile and intimate OINP to add the points again?
3. So if the points are added and since I did receive my nomination before the draw date will I get an ITA?

Seniors your advise please...

AGENTOO7

Feb 2, 2016
Can77 said:
The most saddest thing happened to me.. Got my nomination on 27th and my Express entry profile expired on 29th. My agent recreated its the same day (or so they say) and intimated OINP. But got no reponse and sat on it...
I have some queries someone please help...
1. Does the nomination points disappear from the profile when the express entry profile expire?
2. Do we have to redo the profile and intimate OINP to add the points again?
3. So if the points are added and since I did receive my nomination before the draw date will I get an ITA?

Seniors your advise please...
1. If the express entry profile expires, that's about it. you cant get an ITA for that
2. YEs, you should
3. No, only after the points get transferred to your new profile, you will get an ITA (or when your CRS>/= CIC draw cutoff without nomination).
Cheers!!

pjk

Dec 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Preety245 said:
My status is also same infact i sent my docs on 18 nov and my EE points are 467 and yestrday draw was 468
Sailing in the same boat. CRS 467 and yet to receive nomination/ITA.
I sent the docs on 30th of Nov 2016.Kindly reply on this thread in case of any update.

AGENTOO7

Feb 2, 2016
pjk said:
Sailing in the same boat. CRS 467 and yet to receive nomination/ITA.
I sent the docs on 30th of Nov 2016.Kindly reply on this thread in case of any update.
I feel sorry for all of us. The wait time is really killing me as well. But, as I have stated it in the earlier post it may have been the case that the OINP's nomination numbers for the year 2016 reached its ceiling with few of us left behind. Perhaps, we may get our nomination after numbers are allotted to OINP for the year 2017as they have to clear backlogs for the year 2016 first before they issue PT to new aspiring applicants . Cheers!!

msl27582

Jul 28, 2016
Hello all

I have received my ITA on 5th January 2017.

I started on 5th January 2015. Took two complete years.

Now the final process begins. Hope all goes well.

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yipeeeeeeeeeee!!! Finally received nomination today by God's grace and blessings of my parents.

2nd Feb FSW applicant.

This is an amazing platform (thanks to David Cohen), and I appreciate help and support from every one. I got nomination in new profile, so no worry of transferring it :).

One kind request to all the members...this forum gives us a lot...so try to give it back as much as possible by giving useful information/suggestions to others. There are amazing members to name a few are Stanlee, Raj, Delpiero etc. who are instrumental in helping other people selflessly.

Hopefully all remaining members will get nomination soon.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
PrettyCanada said:
Yipeeeeeeeeeee!!! Finally received nomination today by God's grace and blessings of my parents.

2nd Feb FSW applicant.

This is an amazing platform (thanks to David Cohen), and I appreciate help and support from every one. I got nomination in new profile, so no worry of transferring it :).

One kind request to all the members...this forum gives us a lot...so try to give it back as much as possible by giving useful information/suggestions to others. There are amazing members to name a few are Stanlee, Raj, Delpiero etc. who are instrumental in helping other people selflessly.

Congratulations, and all the best for next stage.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
msl27582 said:
Hello all

I have received my ITA on 5th January 2017.

I started on 5th January 2015. Took two complete years.

Now the final process begins. Hope all goes well.
Congratulations....reward for your patience. All the best.

Can77

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
Doc's Request.
04-12-2016
Nomination.....
26-12-2016
AOR Received.
12-08-2016
IELTS Request
28-11-2016
Med's Done....
30-01-2017
AGENTOO7 said:
1. If the express entry profile expires, that's about it. you cant get an ITA for that
2. YEs, you should
3. No, only after the points get transferred to your new profile, you will get an ITA (or when your CRS>/= CIC draw cutoff without nomination).
Cheers!!

Thanks agent007

ankurparekh1988

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/2016
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016
Nomination.....
17/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
Hello Guys,

I would like to tell one thing to everyone who ever is waiting for Nomination. You all must be knowing that once you get ITA , you will need PCC to apply for PR and that is a most difficult document to get if you are living in different city from what the address mentioned in the passport than as per the new rules form Ministry Of External Affairs, you will need to reissue passport first then only you will be able to get PCCˍ. So the whole process may take 4 weeks to complete. Once you get the reissued passport with police verification , then you will get PCC on the same day form the PSK once you applied.

So start the process for reissue of Passport if your current address and current city is different from the address mentioned in passport. This is my personal experience and i am still struggling to complete police verification so i thought i should share so you don't have to suffer once you get ITA and you can apply soon.

All the best guys.

SanKanKun

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
PrettyCanada said:

2nd Feb FSW applicant.

WOW! Congrats! This is very encouraging, am also Feb 2 applicant...

I have a query...I got ADR on Jan 04, and my EE profile is expiring on Jan 12....now am wondering if I should send the ADR documents on my old profile in next 1-2 days as soon as they are ready. and then wait for my profile to expire on Jan 12, re-create and intimate OINP? Some have suggested to withdraw my profile (as its anyway expiring in 5 days) and create a new one...and give all documents, and new EE profile details (LOE etc) to OINP in one single mail....will save time later on!!