+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Applications delivered in February 2016 ~~> Let's connect here

The Phenom

Star Member
Aug 31, 2016
syedahraza said:
Only 6 months of bank statements were required. I do know some of the FSW applicants of February and many March applicants did receive additional document requests

Thank you. Now Finger crossed. Hope we will receive nominations soon.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
syedahraza said:
@ MZASAM

Is there any movement on your file?
No movement. No replies to my mails. Applicants from Feb end got additional docs request. :'( :'( :'(

adore_amod

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
10-08-2016
Hi Guys, can some one share the PCC from BLS international link if we have any.

I want to konw what is the process for India police clearance and how much time it takes.

passion_to_rise

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adore_amod said:
Hi Guys, can some one share the PCC from BLS international link if we have any.

I want to konw what is the process for India police clearance and how much time it takes.
Hi,

You can use the one below

http://www.blsindia-canada.com/pol_clr_cert.php

Abdul97

Jun 19, 2016
Hi All,

I need some guidance. I am FSW outland with 462 points. I received additional documents request from OINP last week and I will submit the required documents in a day. My concern is regarding the changes CIC has made regarding overseas students. Please follow the link below for reference:

timeshighereducation.com/news/canada-makes-permanent-residency-easier-overseas-students

I did 1-year MBA from Canada, so according to new changes, I will get 30 additional points effective November 19. This will increase my overall score to 492. As a result, I will qualify for the next draw.

My concern is that I hope to get the nomination decision from OINP in a month. So, in case I get ITA in the next draw should I wait for nomination or not? Because even if I don't accept ITA in the next draw, I assume I will qualify for future draws because they will most probably be below 490 points.

Please guide me. Thank you.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abdul97 said:
Hi All,

I need some guidance. I am FSW outland with 462 points. I received additional documents request from OINP last week and I will submit the required documents in a day. My concern is regarding the changes CIC has made regarding overseas students. Please follow the link below for reference:

timeshighereducation.com/news/canada-makes-permanent-residency-easier-overseas-students

I did 1-year MBA from Canada, so according to new changes, I will get 30 additional points effective November 19. This will increase my overall score to 492. As a result, I will qualify for the next draw.

My concern is that I hope to get the nomination decision from OINP in a month.

There is no guarantee of a NoM, unless you get the NoM.

So, in case I get ITA in the next draw should I wait for nomination or not?

Avail the ITA. Don't wait for Nomination.

Because even if I don't accept ITA in the next draw,

I assume I will qualify for future draws because they will most probably be below 490 points.

Please don't assume. What ever assumptions applicants had, have miserably failed.

Please guide me. Thank you.

Sincere suggestion: For for ITA or NoM; which ever comes first.

SanKanKun

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
cumesh said:
Thanks Bestof luck. but now don't have time to reappear. What can be done?
Exactly the same thing happened to me....I gave IELTS thrice to rectify this ...in fact, my 3rd attempt was today and it went well...my IELTS is expiring on Nov 22, and today's result will come on Dec 2... so I am still figuring out what approach to take...

You have time till your current IELTS expires...book your IELTS Test date again and get CLB 9 in ALL FOUR PARTS to get the ADAPTABILITY POINTS....else no chance if score dips below 400.

MichaelCorleone

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just to add to points made by MZASAM, if you gofor direct ITA and don't go for OINP, you are not bound bu 2 year stay in Ontario clause and can relocate to wherever you get good opportunities. This may seem as minor consideration now but in long run will help you settle down sooner as compared to ppl bound by the clause.

MichaelCorleone

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:
No movement. No replies to my mails. Applicants from Feb end got additional docs request. :'( :'( :'(
We are in the same boat buddy. By the way, noninations have slowed down drastically. I guess after 19th Nov changes come into effect, we may see some action. Otherwise maybe we need to wait for new year to see some traction.

mjadawala

Jul 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
13-03-2017 - Travel History IMM5562E
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-12-2016; Med's passed - 23-03-2017
I was expecting a change in my CRS today after the new point system implementation.
I checked my profile and it has been updated with a new field for CRS for Canadian education, but no points have been assigned to it. Its blank, not even a 0 like other fields where a 0 point is assigned if not eligible.

Anybody experiencing the same?

Lotus_01

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mjadawala said:
I was expecting a change in my CRS today after the new point system implementation.
I checked my profile and it has been updated with a new field for CRS for Canadian education, but no points have been assigned to it. Its blank, not even a 0 like other fields where a 0 point is assigned if not eligible.

Anybody experiencing the same?
Hi mjadawala

What I understand from this post ( http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/changes-implemented-please-update-profile-to-gain-additional-points-t461955.0.html;msg5589338#msg5589338) is to update your education section by answering some new questions and wait for 24 hours to process the update.

SanKanKun

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
parihaa said:
Thanks a lot for replies, everyone!

Bestofluck, isn't it better to just acknowledge that this has been due to my own negligence? It's really not realistic to say I couldn't find any tests to take. I live in Toronto! And my test results actually expired a few weeks ago but I couldn't register for a test because I had sent out my passport to US for renewal, which took long. Oh, wait, maybe I should mention that as a reason...
Hi, did you contact OINP yet? How did your exam yday? Mine was good, am fairly confident I will get the desired score on Dec 2.... but what now? Have to update my profile today or it will get invalidate tomorrow as my IELTS will expire tomorrow.....!!!!

SanKanKun

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
parihaa said:
To give an update, I just emailed OINP and explained the situation asking for them to not reject my application on the basis of expired English results until I creat a new EE profile.

In the meanwhile, I found a few other people who went through the same thing. One of them said he/she created a new EE profile within 3 days and emailed OINP about it with the information about the new profile and they accepted it. So he/she actually has gotten nomination now. The other person said that he emailed OINP but they ignored his email and later asked him for additional documents. In their letter about additional documents, however, they mentioned that his English results are expired and he has to give them updated information about the English results and a new EE profile. His case is still under processing, but it seems like in that case also having an expired EE didn't automatically disqualify his application for consideration.

I will keep you posted. Any similar experiences will be appreciated.
Did you hear back from OINP? I have to either update my profile today or else allow it to expire tomorrow....pls let me know what OINP replied to you, if they did.

SanKanKun

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
The Phenom said:
I got my File number on 12th Aug,2016. After that, I did not receive any comm. from them. When I called "Operator said file is with assessing officer, officer will contact you soon for Add. Documents if needed". I got such stereotype reply every time when I call but NO MOVEMENT IN FILE. Till Now, I didn't receive any Add. Document request. My case processing officer initial is "T-BS". Anyone else with same officer? please update status.

Any FSW Outland applicant receive Nomination or reach Decision phase til mow? Please update your time line.
Mine is also T-BS; got AOR on 11th Aug...nothing thereafter...Feb 2 FSW