Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
10-08-2016
:) :) :)

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Guys Finally got Nomination today. It was indeed a memorable moment. We never waited so long for any thin in life.
Feeling relaxed now. Another journey of PR process will start soon.

Thanks for all your support and guidance. This wait journey could only be completed with the help and support of this forum. thanks again friends.
And Best of Luck to you all!

kerryout

May 15, 2016
Congratulations!

hi seniors, i got one question. My CRS score is 401, after 2 weeks my birthday will come and i am afraid the CRS will go below 400.
Will this affect the processing of the nomination?

mjadawala

Jul 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
13-03-2017 - Travel History IMM5562E
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-12-2016; Med's passed - 23-03-2017
randywy said:
Got Nomination today and score was changed right away, please update my information in the list
Delivered Feb 2
AOR Aug 10
Additional documents required: Nov 9
Got Nomination and new score: Nov 17

Gook luck for all of you!
Congrats on your nomination!!

After additional doc request on Nov. 09, when did you submit these additional documents?
Just trying to figure out how long it took for them to review your additional docs.

Good Luck for Federal PR!

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
kerryout said:
Congratulations!

hi seniors, i got one question. My CRS score is 401, after 2 weeks my birthday will come and i am afraid the CRS will go below 400.
While the application is being processed and your score falls below 400 due to age, it will not affect your nomination application, they will still process it

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Mechanical Engg said:
Well my file number as per AOR is XHSW-16050XX. So, could any body guess from this file number that who is my case officer?????
Firstly, I would strongly recommend you not to disclose your file number in a public forum like this. If you have to mention it, mask the last 2 digits and then post it. This is private information. Secondly, you cannot tell (or "guess") who the officer is from the file number.

randywy

Apr 9, 2016
Thank you for you congra!
Additional documents were sent by my immigration agent on 11th Nov, I could get them all set because they were not hard to get. My friends constantly required descriptions about their job search or explanation about their fund deposit, so I feel that the general overall time required from the delivery of documents to nomination should be around 10 business days. I got the call from OINP this morning, and the officer just asked me basic questions about status and plan, but I think that we should review our experience in case of doubt

Gook luck for your further process

Mechanical Engg

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 15,2017
Nomination.....
Dec 16,2016
AOR Received.
Mar 15,2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Firstly, I would strongly recommend you not to disclose your file number in a public forum like this. If you have to mention it, mask the last 2 digits and then post it. This is private information. Secondly, you cannot tell (or "guess") who the officer is from the file number.
thanks raj,,,,I got your point

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
kerryout said:
Congratulations!

The only exception criteria is that your score falls below 400 CRS points due to increase in age. Hence, this will not have any impact on your OINP application. Same is true for IRCC application. If your CRS points fall below the cut-off after receiving ITA due to increase in age, then you are still fine.
All the best.

Mumbai_Indians

Star Member
Oct 15, 2016
Hi, just one weird question.... does anyone have an idea as to what is the max attachment size of all PDF files we can send to OINP e-mail address while replying to their addl doc request? Thanks....

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Mumbai_Indians said:
Hi, just one weird question.... does anyone have an idea as to what is the max attachment size of all PDF files we can send to OINP e-mail address while replying to their addl doc request? Thanks....
They have no limit accepting it. if you have a restriction of sending only 25 MB and you exceed then try sending 2 mails.

tusharpatel

Feb 11, 2014
helli guys,
Just quick question. I sent my additional documents as per request by oinp on November 15 by my lawyer via email and courier both. I am CEC applicant and residing in Canada now. I didn't get any confirmation from OINP that they received my documents. Is it normal as all of my friends got confirmation when oinp received their documents?
Thank you again

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tusharpatel said:
helli guys,
Just quick question. I sent my additional documents as per request by oinp on November 15 by my lawyer via email and courier both. I am CEC applicant and residing in Canada now. I didn't get any confirmation from OINP that they received my documents. Is it normal as all of my friends got confirmation when oinp received their documents?
Thank you again
It is normal. They dont send confirmation normally.