+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Applications delivered in February 2016 ~~> Let's connect here

MichaelCorleone

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After seeing the deluge of add doc. requests in Feb & March threads, every time an email comes into my mailbox, I waste no time to check it. Every day, without an email increases the dread that I may be one of the unlucky ones to get a PFL.

Did my NOC match my Job Desc. letter? Did the CO find my PoF unencumbered? Did my Intent to settle in Ontario leave the right impression?

These are just few of the questions which cloud my mind and keep me awake. I know that there isn't much anyone can do at this stage other than hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

That said, just posting my thoughts in order to vent out feelings which I am sure a lot of my fellow readers must be going through.

Eugenie2016

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I just received an email asking for additional documents too!! In the email it says

"The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program is currently assessing your nominee application. In order to proceed, you are required to provide further document(s)/information as follows:
Settlement Funds:
 Update of your current employment status with supporting documents, such as two recent pay statements;
If you are not employed, copies of your recent bank statements in the last six months; "

My question is - should I bother to provide bank statements just in case if I am employed? Is it better just to submit with two recent pay statements?

Thanks in advance guys!

Sidney.Bae

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
amriash said:
Thanks Buddy!

here is details
CEC Inland
Application submitted : 3rd Feb'16
Application Received : 5th Feb'16
AOR : 12th Aug'16 (with DD in cashed receipt)
ECA request : 3rd Nov'16
ECA request sent: 4th Nov'16

Additional doc request : 7th Nov'16 for POF and Employment proof (i.e. Pay was deposited in my account only.. bankstatements to show so)
Additional doc request sent : 8th Nov'16

Application moved Decision phase email: 8th Nov'16
Nomination : 16-Nov-2016
ITA : Waiting

File numner : 16045**

what's the officer name?

Sumaiya86

Apr 16, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2016
Doc's Request.
18-11-2016
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
12-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-01-2017
I called OINP yesterday and luckily got connected on first call. The person said my application is with an investigator analyst and if any additional documents are required they will email me. Hope they come up with the decision soon :(

regalkp

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
I called OINP yesterday, the operator said my application is with investigation analyst for the processing. If further documents are needed, he will contact you. Every time someone calls its the generic reply we get. The applications which were before my date ie 21 feb has got add doc request. Also 25,26 feb. How is OINP processing files. Its really hard to understand ::) ::) :( :(

My timeline is:
App rec-22 feb
Aor-16th Aug
Receipt for new DD-07 Oct :(

Sumaiya86

Apr 16, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2016
Doc's Request.
18-11-2016
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
12-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-01-2017
regalkp said:
I called OINP yesterday, the operator said my application is with investigation analyst for the processing. If further documents are needed, he will contact you. Every time someone calls its the generic reply we get. The applications which were before my date ie 21 feb has got add doc request. Also 25,26 feb. How is OINP processing files. Its really hard to understand ::) ::) :( :(

My timeline is:
App rec-22 feb
Aor-16th Aug
I am in same condition and our time line is also same. This whole waiting with uncertainty is so frustrating:(

charlink123

Mar 30, 2016
Hello, I have a question regarding on the "supporting document for education" for OINP human capital stream. I have a master degree from a university in New Brunswick and a foreign bachelor.

Should I get the ECA done for the for foreign bachelor? And should I submit any document for my bachelor degree (like transcript, photocopy diploma and certified true copy of diploma)?

Does anyone have been through this? It seems OINP has been very strict and they try to find very small reason to reject "incomplete" application. Thank you.

ankurparekh1988

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/2016
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016
Nomination.....
17/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
Many March applications are getting additional documents request and in February also who have received the AOR later than me are getting doc request. So are they working randomly or based on the initial document received or what?

Seems my officer has left the OINP because no one is with the officer T-LW .

Really worried now. What's gonna happen :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
regalkp said:

My timeline is:
App rec-22 feb
Aor-16th Aug

regalkp:

My application received : 16 Feb, AoR Aug 16.
There is no order. OINP is randomly processing the files.

MichaelCorleone

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ankurparekh1988 said:
Many March applications are getting additional documents request and in February also who have received the AOR later than me are getting doc request. So are they working randomly or based on the initial document received or what?

Seems my officer has left the OINP because no one is with the officer T-LW .

Really worried now. What's gonna happen :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Hey there, we have similar timelines. Even I haven't recd any add doc request. My officer is T-ANB and I don't think I have come across anyone else with same officer. I am assuming that the 'T' in the initial stands for 'temporary'. If my assumption is correct, then it wouldn't be a surprise that our officers shuffle around and come & go. Although that would impact the TAT for us as new person picking up the file would need to start from scratch.

ankurparekh1988

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/2016
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016
Nomination.....
17/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
MichaelCorleone said:
Hey there, we have similar timelines. Even I haven't recd any add doc request. My officer is T-ANB and I don't think I have come across anyone else with same officer. I am assuming that the 'T' in the initial stands for 'temporary'. If my assumption is correct, then it wouldn't be a surprise that our officers shuffle around and come & go. Although that would impact the TAT for us as new person picking up the file would need to start from scratch.
Considering T as Temporary, so guys do we have anyone else who's officer name starts with T-XX and any update on those files like additional document request??

Please guys share the details if anyone there.

Thanks in advance.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
charlink123 said:
Hello, I have a question regarding on the "supporting document for education" for OINP human capital stream. I have a master degree from a university in New Brunswick and a foreign bachelor.

Should I get the ECA done for the for foreign bachelor? And should I submit any document for my bachelor degree (like transcript, photocopy diploma and certified true copy of diploma)?

Does anyone have been through this? It seems OINP has been very strict and they try to find very small reason to reject "incomplete" application. Thank you.
Master's Degree trumps a Bachelor so I don't think you need to worry about your foreign degree... But I'm guessing you needed to have done some kind of equivalency of you foreign degree before you could do your masters right? If they ask you could just send that...