Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Completed
Nomination.....
Nominated
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
Dear all,

I received my AOR on Aug 17 followed by which i sent a new DD. It reached the OINP office on AUg 24th. More than a month it is and i havent received my receipt for the new DD nor the OLD DD. I contacted SHABIA last week (Ppl in whatsapp group say she is the person responsible for new DD) but she seems to tell that I should get OLD DD shortly and also the receipt. Am quite panicking at the moment.

Should i worry about this ? :eek: :( ::)

Anyone else who sent new DD are still waiting for receipt guys?

sscorpion

Jan 18, 2013
Muscat, Oman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vignesh8589 said:
Dear all,

I received my AOR on Aug 17 followed by which i sent a new DD. It reached the OINP office on AUg 24th. More than a month it is and i havent received my receipt for the new DD nor the OLD DD. I contacted SHABIA last week (Ppl in whatsapp group say she is the person responsible for new DD) but she seems to tell that I should get OLD DD shortly and also the receipt. Am quite panicking at the moment.

Should i worry about this ? :eek: :( ::)

Anyone else who sent new DD are still waiting for receipt guys?
My new DD was delivered on 26th Aug. I was worrying about my payment receipt and getting the old DD back too. However, yesterday I got the payment receipt. Guessing from recent updates, you will get a fee receipt first and then ur old DD back in a week from then. You should receive payment receipt this week hopefully. Drop them an email asking for any updates...

How are you contacting individual officers?? That wouldn't seem polite...

vignesh8589

Jun 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Completed
Nomination.....
Nominated
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
Thanks for the info mate i shall wait then.

well yes may be but ppl in the group suggested that this particular person deals with new DD and they shared the numbers and I happened to call that number.

Their numbers are available on the website.

Kachra

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Kachra said:
Hi Sidney,

thanks for the reply. Is there any difference between Visitor Record and Visit Visa?? Can you forward me to the link where I can apply for VR and what is the fees?
Really appreciate your help!!

thanks,
can somebody help with my inquiry...

thanks,

amriash

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Kitchener
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
Nomination.....
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
Med's Done....
11-12-2016
Hi All,

Any one in this group who has got a call or additional doc request or duplicate ECA request in near past? thanks

waqar001 said:
Hi guys
After attempting to call ONIP for two days I finally got hold of the operator. Apparently my AOR was issued on 15th Aug but I never got it. Cut short, Now I have got my AOR with the request for the new DD.

swarsk

Sep 27, 2016
thestunner316 said:
no way to know when we will receive nominations... good thing is they are working diligently towards nov and dec applicants, so by that logic we are probably 2 months behind only...
thanks.. hope so..

deesmom

Aug 13, 2015
Good evening everyone,please add my details.application sent February 11 and AOR on August 15.
Please I would like to be added to the whatsapp group. Who is in charge?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deesmom said:
Good evening everyone,please add my details.application sent February 11 and AOR on August 15.
Please I would like to be added to the whatsapp group. Who is in charge?
hi - can you please send me your phone number by PRIVATE MESSAGE ? I'm one of the admins of the whatsapp group and can add you .

gp0504

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
That's because there hasn't been a draw since 21st September. No draw = No ITA. You'll get it in the next draw.
Once we get the nomination and get picked up in the next ITA after that, any idea what the timelines look like from then till the last step of visa stamping? Thanks.

gp0504

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
thestunner316 said:
hi - can you please send me your phone number by PRIVATE MESSAGE ? I'm one of the admins of the whatsapp group and can add you .
Hi. I have sent you a personal message with my number. Could you please add me to the WhatsApp group too? Thanks.

sid.r

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amriash said:
Hi All,

Any one in this group who has got a call or additional doc request or duplicate ECA request in near past? thanks
I don't think so buddy but there's some movement in November-December OINP. I have been following up on my application for the past two weeks without any response. My work permit expires in February 2017 so I am worried now.

gp0504

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
sscorpion said:
My new DD was delivered on 26th Aug. I was worrying about my payment receipt and getting the old DD back too. However, yesterday I got the payment receipt. Guessing from recent updates, you will get a fee receipt first and then ur old DD back in a week from then. You should receive payment receipt this week hopefully. Drop them an email asking for any updates...

How are you contacting individual officers?? That wouldn't seem polite...
My new DD reached them on 25th Aug, but neither have I received any payment receipt so far nor have I got my old DD back yet. I tried calling them yesterday but they have a recording saying "Processing times are longer than usual due to high number of applications received. Please contact us through email..." etc. Don't know what to do. It's so frustrating!

Kachra

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
thestunner316 said:
what exactly is a visitor record ? never heard of it before.
I dont know myself. I was told on this forum by some1 that i can apply for visitor record :/ i think there is no difference.

Kachra

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Hi All,

my BOWP application to extend my work permit got refused and now i am out of status. I wanted to know if I can apply for closed work permit based on my PNP nominee? I dont have an LMIA with me. Is it mandatory to have LMIA to apply for closed work permit?
OR are there any other options to get work permit??? :(

thanks,