+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Applications delivered in February 2016 ~~> Let's connect here

abbysuri

Star Member
May 25, 2016
gp0504 said:
Congratulations! When did your new DD reach them? And is that "Received" stamp the confirmation for your payment received? Thanks
Hi...

My New DD reached them on the 22nd Aug. 2016
I presume the "Received" Stamp on covering letter indicates that my DD has been Received and Acknowledged by OINP

diogonb

Jul 19, 2014
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-05-2022
Hi Guys,

Got me old DD last Thursday (06 Oct 2016) too. Below is my time lime for reference:

Application Sent: 03 Feb 2016
Application received: 04 Feb 2016
AOR: 12 Aug 2016 (New DD requested)
2nd DD Sent: 19 Aug 2016
2nd DD received: 24 Aug 2016
Fee receipt email: 29 Sep 2016
Old DD received: 06 Oct 2016

Good luck to all of us.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
interesting to see so many silent observers suddenly making an appearance on the forum :)
i'm expecting to receive my DD this week... or else it might be next... or the week after... or the week after... LOL

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dudgres said:
Thank you passion_to_rise, looks like it might be beneficial for me to do the masters after all :)
yes, in the long term also...
if you have CLB9 or 10, masters gives you 40 points extra i believe.. but check the calculator to get 100% confirmation.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
swarsk said:
Hi All
I have been silent spectator. Today i want to post. My docs reached oinp on Feb 1st. i received AOR on 12th Aug. New DD sent on 20th Aug. Received receipt of fee 29th Sep. 5th Oct received old DD. My EE FSW profile will expire early December. Any ideas if we can expect Nom before that? ::)
My opinion is that whether we call/email, doesn't make too much difference. oinp follow their timelines (which are unfortunately quite slow and frustrating :mad:). i never called them till now. Also emailed only to confirm when i sent replacement DD. :)

Best Regards
swarsk
no way to know when we will receive nominations... good thing is they are working diligently towards nov and dec applicants, so by that logic we are probably 2 months behind only...

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Received my old DD today, finally... timelines are below
AOR - 16th August
new DD recd by OINP - 21st August
New DD receipt mail - 4th October
Recd back old DD - 9th October.

GodBlessUsAll

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
after OINP, what are our chances of getting PR, as it says OINP doesn't guarantee PR?

AGENTOO7

Feb 2, 2016
GodBlessUsAll said:
after OINP, what are our chances of getting PR, as it says OINP doesn't guarantee PR?
Yes, OINP nomination would give your EE profile an additional 600 points, which maximises your chances ofgetting an ITA. It's CIC's job to evaluate your application and decide whether to issue you a PR. Usually, OINP and CIC require the same set of documents, to demonstrate that the points you claim through express entry are valid; logically the documents deemed suitable by OINP should also be acceptable to CIC, so rejection seldom happens. I guess should there be a rejection, it can be due to the change in circumstances of applicant post nomination where applicant is unable to comply with CIC requirements like failure to demonstrate sufficient funds incase of a marriage or child birth or on medical grounds(prior medical conditions that require Canada to spend more than $3000 on the applicant annually) or on criminal grounds(failure to get police clearance) etc.,

OINP FEB 2016

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
waqar001 said:
Hi guys
After attempting to call ONIP for two days I finally got hold of the operator. Apparently my AOR was issued on 15th Aug but I never got it. Cut short, Now I have got my AOR with the request for the new DD.
great. congraulations

Sunny^^

Oct 8, 2016
Hi. My case is Ontario pnp foreign worker program. The employer pre screen application was submitted in the end of Feb 2016.
And got the acknowledgement of receipt a few days after. And I recently contacted my lawyer and he said he's got a message from PNP office the application is in the second stage. My lawyer said he guesses it's the almost finishing time. Any opinions about it and similar experience?

talin

Oct 10, 2016
Hello Experts!

The company that I work for send the Pre-Screen Application to OINP in the beginning of November 2015, and got the Acknowledgement Letter on November 30th 2015. Since then there is a huge waiting, my company send some additional documents in May 2016, contacted OINP several times, but as of today, still waiting for approval of the nominee materials (11 months so far)
My Work Permit is expiring in May 2017.

Please respond with opinion how long it takes, if my company receives the nominee materials soon till I am eligible for BOWP?
I know it is a long process, can someone explain briefly?
Is it even worth applying considering I got 7 months left till my WP expires?
Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
talin said:
Hello Experts!

The company that I work for send the Pre-Screen Application to OINP in the beginning of November 2015, and got the Acknowledgement Letter on November 30th 2015. Since then there is a huge waiting, my company send some additional documents in May 2016, contacted OINP several times, but as of today, still waiting for approval of the nominee materials (11 months so far)
My Work Permit is expiring in May 2017.

Please respond with opinion how long it takes, if my company receives the nominee materials soon till I am eligible for BOWP?
I know it is a long process, can someone explain briefly?
Is it even worth applying considering I got 7 months left till my WP expires?
Thanks
Please do not post your questions in all the threads you lay eyes on. Post it in one place and wait for a reply. Thanks.

I don't think anyone here has a pre-screening application in progress. Its either one of the EE streams or the Masters stream. If someone knows the progress about the pre-screening applications, please report to the OP.

sunilcyborg

Jun 12, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I just received the mail from OINP that they en-cashed my new DD. My new DD was received on 25 August. Is there anything I should do to increase my chances of getting the nomination.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunilcyborg said:
Hello Everyone,

I just received the mail from OINP that they en-cashed my new DD. My new DD was received on 25 August. Is there anything I should do to increase my chances of getting the nomination.

what are your other time lines ? application date, AOR date and so on...
naah nothing much - sit back and relax , we still have a while before nominations start.