22-12-2016
AOR Received.
12-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-01-2017
Hello everyone
I was a silent watcher till today. But now I decided to participate in the forum. There is not a single day that I don’t visit the forum for at least 3 times a day. Please add me in the list. My details are:
EE Profile Created: 30th January, 2016
PT Received: 1st February, 2016
Application Submitted to OINP: 18th February, 2016
OINP Received Application: 23rd February, 2016
AOR from OINP: 17th August, 2016
Send new DD to OINP: 18th August, 2016
And after that did not receive any money receipt, neither did I get my old DD back. Actually after 17th August mail, I didn’t have any communication with OINP.
Thanks

OINP FEB 2016

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
waqar001 said:
Hi guys
I am FSW outland, Delivered my application on Feb 2016. Got an email that my application is complete and is waiting for the investigative analysts for the review. However did not receive AOR. I sent another email on 20th Sep still did not any reply.

Just waiting.
Hi Waqar,

Do send them a fax and try to call them as well. February applicants received their AOR in August. So your aor must have been issued as well. If you have read the forum you would know that oinp sometimes miss sending aor email or they send it to wrong email id. So follow them up for your aor

dinodn

Aug 22, 2016
@sumaiya, same situation here. Our timeline matches as well.

registered for EE on Jan 31st, got 'interest letter' on Feb 1.
Sent documents on March 5th.
Got ack letter and filenumber on August 20th.
Sent new DD on August 24th.

Waiting for my old dd now. No news from them.

Sumaiya86

Apr 16, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2016
Doc's Request.
18-11-2016
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
12-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-01-2017
dinodn said:
@sumaiya, same situation here. Our timeline matches as well.

registered for EE on Jan 31st, got 'interest letter' on Feb 1.
Sent documents on March 5th.
Got ack letter and filenumber on August 20th.
Sent new DD on August 24th.

Waiting for my old dd now. No news from them.
Yah... our timeline is similar. Hope we get some notification very soon. This waiting is killing me. :(

patel.suneesh

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Thane
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
patel.suneesh said:
Hi guys i have sent my new on 19 Apr and it reached Oinp office on 22 Aug but so far i haven't received receipt for it. I tried calling them but all they say is it takes time as you are outside canada. I sent them email afterwards but still no reply. I am getting a bit anxious now as many people whose dd reached after my date have received receipt. What do i do...
Hi guys yesterday i finally received receipt for my new draft. Now waiting for old draft.

Mechanical Engg

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 15,2017
Nomination.....
Dec 16,2016
AOR Received.
Mar 15,2017
Just received new DD receipt & my old DD is on the way.

TimeLord18

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just received new DD receipt & my old DD is on the way
When did they receive your new DD? Did they mention in the email that your old DD is on the way? I confirmed my mailing address on Aug 22nd and the new Bank draft reached them on Aug 26th. Haven't received any communication from them yet.

Mechanical Engg

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 15,2017
Nomination.....
Dec 16,2016
AOR Received.
Mar 15,2017
TimeLord18 said:
When did they receive your new DD? Did they mention in the email that your old DD is on the way? I confirmed my mailing address on Aug 22nd and the new Bank draft reached them on Aug 26th. Haven't received any communication from them yet.
I had called them & have a long discussion regarding my new & old DD.After that within an hour I received a mail that they have received my new dd & old dd is already dispatched. They have also shared the tracking number of courier company to track the dd.And yesterday I received the receipt of new dd.

AGENTOO7

Feb 2, 2016
FEW QUESTIONS

Hi everyone,

I got my acknowledgement on August 16 2016 and I have a change in circumstance. I got a better opportunity and I switched job and i have been working with my current employer for about a month now. But then, I didn't loose or gain any points as on date and I'm still hanging at 450. I know that I have to update OINP about my change in employment status. I have already filled in the change of personal information form. Now the question is, should I also send them the necessary documents like relieving letter from my recent ex employer, employer reference letter, paystubs etc along with the duly filled Change of personal information form ? Also, the form says I can also fax them the completed form. So , if I can fax them the completed form can I fax them all the other supporting documents? Or is it better to send them by mail? Or Can i just fax them the change of personal information forum and email them the supporting docs or just send them the form and wait for them to get back ? Any experience /thoughts would be very helpful. Thanks in advance

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: FEW QUESTIONS

AGENTOO7 said:
Hi everyone,

I got my acknowledgement on August 16 2016 and I have a change in circumstance. I got a better opportunity and I switched job and i have been working with my current employer for about a month now. But then, I didn't loose or gain any points as on date and I'm still hanging at 450. I know that I have to update OINP about my change in employment status. I have already filled in the change of personal information form. Now the question is, should I also send them the necessary documents like relieving letter from my recent ex employer, employer reference letter, paystubs etc along with the duly filled Change of personal information form ? Also, the form says I can also fax them the completed form. So , if I can fax them the completed form can I fax them all the other supporting documents? Or is it better to send them by mail? Or Can i just fax them the change of personal information forum and email them the supporting docs or just send them the form and wait for them to get back ? Any experience /thoughts would be very helpful. Thanks in advance
wow so many questions :)
send just releiving letter, new appointment letter with new company, pay stubs of new company, change of personal information form and if you applied for WP extension or something

you can send by fax or email... in your case either is fine coz its not an emergency... for immediate response we recommend fax, they tend to respond faster.

BTW do not wait for an acknowledgment of receipt of documents - they never send it...

good luck

gp0504

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Mechanical Engg said:
I had called them & have a long discussion regarding my new & old DD.After that within an hour I received a mail that they have received my new dd & old dd is already dispatched. They have also shared the tracking number of courier company to track the dd.And yesterday I received the receipt of new dd.
Congratulations for at least some movement for you! Could you please share the phone number that you called? Is it a direct number or you ask to be directed to someone? You say you had a long discussion. Was the OINP person patient with you? Thanks.

I have been getting frustrated with the long wait but looks like am not the only one. My AOR came on 19th Aug, my new DD reached them on 25th Aug and since then absolutely no news. I didn't want to pester OINP, but looks like now it's time to give them a call.

gp0504

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
sush80 said:
They don't send any acknowledgement or confirmation of the DD received normally. I think in your case, they will take some more time to send across the payment receipt. Once the receipt of payment is received, they send back the old DD thru Purolator courier within 8-10 days. (Mine new DD was received on 24th Aug and receipt of payment given on 23rd Sept and old DD received on 1st Oct)
My new DD reached them on 25th Aug, but neither have I received any receipt for it nor have I got my old DD back. Did you follow up with them? Thanks.

Traveller22

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
@Sumaiya and dinodn...even for me the new DD was received by OINP on 31st Aug and since then no updates. I dropped them a mail but haven't received any reply..tried sending them fax but it didn't go thru...will try calling them in another day or two

Mechanical Engg

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 15,2017
Nomination.....
Dec 16,2016
AOR Received.
Mar 15,2017
gp0504 said:
Congratulations for at least some movement for you! Could you please share the phone number that you called? Is it a direct number or you ask to be directed to someone? You say you had a long discussion. Was the OINP person patient with you? Thanks.

I have been getting frustrated with the long wait but looks like am not the only one. My AOR came on 19th Aug, my new DD reached them on 25th Aug and since then absolutely no news. I didn't want to pester OINP, but looks like now it's time to give them a call.
One more problem. They had given me a wrong tracking number. That tracking number belong to different city. I again have to call them in the evening.